Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 32. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cry no good, try again

Clean launch from my perspective! Well done devs, but I am concerned about my IPO -- I will wait for the update however.

Can anyone help me with CPU mining this coin? Is it possible, and if so is there a guide anywhere?

Apparently stupid shits who don't know how to cpu mine are the people investing in the IPO. That really gives me peace of mind.

I'm sorry I did not make my money by mining coins, and I am new. Why are you insulting me?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
http://10-5.poolerino.com/

Join guys! 0 fees and small amount of miners so you get greater share of the pie when a block is found. Don't stay with United Miners and fork the coin. It is at or near 51% network hash..
Cry no good, try again

Clean launch from my perspective! Well done devs, but I am concerned about my IPO -- I will wait for the update however.

Can anyone help me with CPU mining this coin? Is it possible, and if so is there a guide anywhere?

Apparently stupid shits who don't know how to cpu mine are the people investing in the IPO. That really gives me peace of mind.
To be fair, I've had difficulty CPU mining as well. But GPU mining has been fine for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Cry no good, try again

We are readjusting the amounts for the IPO buyers right now (It'll be better for you, I promise) because of the community feedback and most of the premine not being sold.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Cry no good, try again

People need to get off United Miners! It has 91 MH/s out of... I don't know how much.
Cry no good, try again

Activity: 476
PSA: We are probably going to scale up the IPO amounts so that it is worth more. Stay tuned.
daeumn I like this but I have a little macBook dunno if mining on it would make sense? better buy IPOs?

What do you like about it? It's not innovative at all.

sms payment?

you are right, some new features add on this coin.

We seem to have so much stuff planned it is hard to keep the op updated all the time.

Apparently we are live on cryptorush:

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=10-5&b=BTC

I guess they wanted to add us early. So we will be basing the IPO coins off the market cap in the next few days, also taking input from investors and moving forward from there.

Thanks again to everyone involved with the smooth launch Smiley

hi dev team, can you give more ipo share for the people who invest in ipo, because it's so easy to mine this coin?

you can mine this coin with just 25M hash rate/day then you will get 1000 ten-five coin, that about 10btc based the ipo price.

but 25M/day  do not worth 10BTC

so the reasonable ipo price may be 1BTC=1000 ten-five coins

Yes that is what is being adjusted, and I believe we have found a solution that works out for everyone. However if you have any immediate concerns about the IPO please consult a rep in #tenfivecoin we have many standing by to assist everyone who needs support.
Activity: 140
TetYcGUJCMpXGWFK4U73Db5NZBttos5hAA

Donation is welcome  Wink
Activity: 140
Activity: 196
daeumn I like this but I have a little macBook dunno if mining on it would make sense? better buy IPOs?

sms payment?

Dogecoin has had it for almost 2 months. They have at least 2 or 3 different sms services.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1waupa/fi%C3%B0o_such_amaze_send_dogecoin_via_sms_to_any/

Walruse, you are just embarrasing yourself with every single post you make lol.

How long has dogecoin been around for?
Are you aware that its a community driven aspect of the overall dogecoin offering rather than a dev effort from the very start on release?

Man, you need to find another forum altogether.

Let me save you from you.

Dogecoin has been around for about 3-4 months. Which isn't very long at all. Community support is as important that dev support. Community is what creates buy support.

At the moment, the dev is using this coin as a job, selling you half assed products that nobody needs, or wants.

You still haven't explained what this coin is good for.

In the op and title clearly stated are the goals for mobile apps and games with sms text driven commands at your fingertips. So much planned, and so much already is functional through the online dashboard.

We are a mobile first crypto currency, and I think there is no question that this is a big market to be apart of.

Bitcoin and a lot of other currencies already have that or can easily implement it.

These sort of projects are for the community to create, not the developers. Successful coins are fully open source with apps that can easily be created and used by anyone.

By making everything yourself, you are centralising control of the coin.

advice to anyone in team, lets stop responding to this guy please. Smiley

Walruse, maybe you don't understand the difference, and thats ok ;/

sms payment?

Dogecoin has had it for almost 2 months. They have at least 2 or 3 different sms services.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1waupa/fi%C3%B0o_such_amaze_send_dogecoin_via_sms_to_any/

Are you aware that its a community driven aspect of the overall dogecoin offering rather than a dev effort from the very start on release?

Dogecoin has been around for about 3-4 months. Which isn't very long at all. Community support is as important that dev support. Community is what creates buy support.

At the moment, the dev is using this coin as a job, selling you half assed products that nobody needs, or wants.

In the op and title clearly stated are the goals for mobile apps and games with sms text driven commands at your fingertips. So much planned, and so much already is functional through the online dashboard.

We are a mobile first crypto currency, and I think there is no question that this is a big market to be apart of.

Bitcoin and a lot of other currencies already have that or can easily implement it.

These sort of projects are for the community to create, not the developers. Successful coins are fully open source with apps that can easily be created and used by anyone.

By making everything yourself, you are centralising control of the coin.

sms payment?

sms payment?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

sms payment?

We seem to have so much stuff planned it is hard to keep the op updated all the time.

I guess they wanted to add us early. So we will be basing the IPO coins off the market cap in the next few days, also taking input from investors and moving forward from there.

hi dev team, can you give more ipo share for the people who invest in ipo, because it's so easy to mine this coin?

you can mine this coin with just 25M hash rate/day then you will get 1000 ten-five coin, that about 10btc based the ipo price.

but 25M/day  do not worth 10BTC

so the reasonable ipo price may be 1BTC=1000 ten-five coins
Activity: 294

sms payment?

To me, at least Walruse is honest and didn't say wrong.
Does it matter whether a function is presented by community or devs?
What is the difference?
Just give an example:
Someone (doge community) is selling apples (dogecoins), and they say: our apple are sweet because we use the fertilizer made by one company, come and buy!

Now more than 3 months later another guy(10-5) is saying: we have just got our apple and our apple (10-5) is also sweet and we use our own way to make our own fertilizer(right when we grow it)!
If you are the costomer, will you care how do the person got the fertilizer?

sms payment?

Activity: 196

sms payment?

Pages:
Jump to: