Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 27. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

He never implied that or said anything about that. You also completely ignored his whole post. This coin is dead. You should refund the ipo.

go back and read my post, i made an edit.

your the one making the claim that there is no premine, so you are obligated to provide the source. I dont care what you have read about me or if you think you know something - the reality is you have no idea. So i suggest if you don't like this coin to find a new bridge Smiley

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

He never implied that or said anything about that. You also completely ignored his whole post. This coin is dead. You should refund the ipo.

Growing hashrate, growing userbase, growing BTC volume.

Post answered, i made an edit.

And yes he did. he stated the the coins mentioned had no premine Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Android Mockup:

Code:
14:30 (JacobUX) chaosagent how far along is the code for the android wallet? you said 80% completed?
14:38 make something original
14:38 i could have cloned the freaking xml if i wanted to
14:38 and yes
14:38 80%

awesome work Cheesy

Stop jerking each other off. Every coin has mobile apps.

Every coin has mobile apps?

They either have them, or can easily implement one.

Well, by this logic unless they are not using the Bitcoin source code then all other coins => just copy paste projects. I just find it hard to believe someone from the dogecoin community being so adamant on this issue.
Firstly I want say I am not from Doge community.
Now reply your thread:
Bitcoin is a huge innovation.
Litecoin is an important innovation based on the bitcoin, because they first implement the scrypt algo. The community need algo other than SHA256, because of the ASIC.
Proof of stake is an important innovation.
Quark is another important innovation, because of the new algo (mixed algo).
Scrypt jane and adaptive n (vertcoin, cach, etc) are another important innovation, and the community need it because of the scrypt ASIC.
Those coins above requires the devs to come up with some novel ideas to deal with the need of this community.
They are not a mere copy(which is the case of 10-5). If you want to argue, go ahead. The community members are not idiots.

Another important aspect is that these coins mentioned above do not have premine and IPO.

Now Look at the coins you made:
UNO is a mere copy of bitcoin and proof of stake.
PANDA is a copy of vertcoin.
You have made some BTCs and now are leaving the two sinking ship.
Now you (10-5) is copying vertcoin again.
Have you asked yourself:

Do I really care about UNO, PANDA, TIPS, etc?
If I really care, how can I do to better them, than instead abandoning them and create another copy and paste coin?
Why the community need this coin (10-5)?
Is the mobile application an priority in development?
Why you need IPO?
Why other coins can survive for a long time(such as doge) and the coins you copy and paste dies within a short time?
DO I have the ABILITY to do the job that the litecoin, quark, etc did? Rather than coming up with with a copy paste?

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

Hey man,  I know you cannot answer my question.
You are the guy which have the lowest credit in this coin "devs".
If I were you, I just shut up my mouth.
People suspect BTC is premined. It is just suspect. Do you have solid evidence it is premined?

Back to the topic, DO NOT GET AROUND my questions.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

Android Mockup:

Code:
14:30 (JacobUX) chaosagent how far along is the code for the android wallet? you said 80% completed?

awesome work Cheesy

Well, by this logic unless they are not using the Bitcoin source code then all other coins => just copy paste projects. I just find it hard to believe someone from the dogecoin community being so adamant on this issue.
Now reply your thread:
Litecoin is an important innovation based on the bitcoin, because they first implement the scrypt algo. The community need algo other than SHA256, because of the ASIC.
Scrypt jane and adaptive n (vertcoin, cach, etc) are another important innovation, and the community need it because of the scrypt ASIC.
Those coins above requires the devs to come up with some novel ideas to deal with the need of this community.
They are not a mere copy(which is the case of 10-5). If you want to argue, go ahead. The community members are not idiots.

Another important aspect is that these coins mentioned above do not have premine and IPO.

Have you asked yourself:

If I really care, how can I do to better them, than instead abandoning them and create another copy and paste coin?
Why you need IPO?
Why other coins can survive for a long time(such as doge) and the coins you copy and paste dies within a short time?
DO I have the ABILITY to do the job that the litecoin, quark, etc did? Rather than coming up with with a copy paste?

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

After you have replied to this with your source to back up your statements you can also answer this.

Even if some of the aforementioned cryptocurrencies are paving the way for new algo's and methods of mining, does that mean to say that they have an all-round successful formula?

You realise that the crypto scene is an opensource world, where people share innovation and provide fixes to issues which other coins have in an attempt to better the community in general. All you are doing, as an individual is bringing all sorts of negativity for no reason. But thats ok..

If what we are doing takes their innovation and builds on it, which is what we are doing, how is there a downside to that? How is there a downside to wanting to provide a more comprehensive offering? :/

I cannot comment on the development side of UNO or TIPS, but what i can say is that i just find it remarkable, that whilst you sit here berating the dev team and anyone involved with the project, you are doing nothing to add value to the world of crypto yourself. It is easy to sit there and slate people, but when you are doing nothing other than thread hopping and looking for an argument it is difficult to talk to you.

If you have questions for myself or any other guys on the team then pop in to irc on #tenfivecoin and give us your opinions and maybe try to contribute something positive or of value.
Android Mockup:

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

Now reply your thread:

Have you asked yourself:

Why you need IPO?

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

I'm not from the dogecoin community, sonny jim. Your coin is fail.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Android Mockup:

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

Android Mockup:

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

Android Mockup:

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

Android Mockup:

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

Android Mockup:

Code:

awesome work Cheesy
Android Mockup:

Code:
Stop copy and paste coins and IPO, and abandon coins after making some money!
This is not the way to go!
You can cheat one or two times, but the community members are not idiots!
im starting to love this thread its allmost like a soap opera for miners ..

a Second Ipo ..from a coin that proved or did fuck all except lose 1/3 of its value in first couple of hours  man i love this keep it comming.

second IPO? Where is this mentioned?

a few pages back in responce to what would happen with the remainder of the 42k ipo premine
it was said that that would be used for a second ipo l8er to finance more of the project  with decreased value for the inverstors offcourse
because they just got a Sweeeeet deal on this first run To da Mooooooon. (and fucking stay there team devs etc)

u probably made this coin after reading one of my earlier posts on another coin , u managed to hit all the boxes except one
a Trusted escrow .. im going to trust a Dev that doesnt use his real name because u and your "team" say so . lol u need me to pick up some bars of soap for u in the shower 2 buddy
tnx but no tnx.

i think dev teams need to start identifying who they are .. so we can start tracking them down when they fuck us over , im sure that will put a stop to the seemingly unlimited influx of new crap coins

If u Paid for IPO .. im not sorry for u ., u should learn to read  to the dev team / helpers nice trolling guys im sure u got some suckers in ..
to every miner holding get out while u can .. its time to move on to the new flavour of the hour .. whatever that is .
(and No im not holding Any of these coins nor have i mined them.)

and the line that people buying ipo should be responsible with their money Omfg PriceLess

We specialize in customer service.

Whoever coined the phrase,

"let the buyer beware"

was probably bleeding from the asshole.

But that's business.

George carlin (rip)

After some observations, I have a few comments to this 10-5 and to those so called "devs":

1. There is obvious evidence that Jacob is from UNO and Panda, and sevoque is from PANDA. They also claim part of "dev" of this coin is from "devs" of TIPS.
2. Look at the three coins: I have noticed PANDA is abandoned by Jacob. Both UNO and TIPS are to some extent a SINKING ship, so they are ABANDONing the ship and jump to a this new 10-5. ALL these three coins are slowly dying to some extent.
3. There is no difference of this coin compared with Vertcoin. Do not mention the SMS, nobody cares about it. This is a copy and paste coin.
4. Why do they copy and paste a coin? Are they trying to make some innovation for this community? NO! They do it for their OWN greed. Look at coins of vertcoin, darkcoin, etc. There is no premine, and the devs of those coins are trying to offer the community innovation and chance.
5. Why don't the devs of this 10-5 bring innovation? The answer is they DO NOT have the ability to come up with anything that is real innovative. If you really want to show I am wrong, come and bring something innovative.

I agree with niothor:
"Have the popcorn ready.
After all this there will still be poeple interested in it , and crying like babies after 1 month. "
The devs will abondon it soon, just exactly the same with they abandoned their previous coins. They just make their coins for money, nothing else.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
We're no where near 51%, we were, but now we've dropped significantly Smiley

Feel free to come back and we can regain some hashrate! Smiley
What is network hash rate? United Miners has 50MH/s. I have a feeling that is more than 51%.

we pool shuffled in OP to make sure the UM crew didnt rape the network, we will be shuffling back soon

hooten men schnooten
Activity: 107
What is network hash rate? United Miners has 50MH/s. I have a feeling that is more than 51%.

theres a total of 350/400 mhs so thats not even near 50% Smiley
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: