Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 29. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
im starting to love this thread its allmost like a soap opera for miners ..

a Second Ipo ..from a coin that proved or did fuck all except lose 1/3 of its value in first couple of hours  man i love this keep it comming.

second IPO? Where is this mentioned?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

a Second Ipo ..from a coin that proved or did fuck all except lose 1/3 of its value in first couple of hours  man i love this keep it comming.

Have the popcorn ready.
After all this there will still be poeple interested in it , and crying like babies after 1 month.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Hi Guys,

Lets get us on coinmarketcap - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.new#new

Please just simply put 'Please list TenFive coin (10-5)'
marketing roadmap coming later today.

to pool operators - we will be periodically shuffling around the pool order in the OP to share the hashrate as fairly as possible.

to IPO holders - a restructure is currently being worked on that will kick ass Smiley - if you have any questions in the meanwhile please jump on tenfivecoin channel on freenode

mucho appreciatado
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
250% increase in coins will be awarded to the IPO shareholders.

Was scamming people on panda not bad enough? You and your buddy's scammed so many last time I am wondering why you have the balls to even try again.  Is your dumper friend sevoque who ruined panda involved in this coin too?

DO NOT GIVE ANY CASH TO THIS RIP OFF IPO SCAM!  It is 250% increase for a reason, watch out.
Activity: 158
United-Miners TenFivecoin pool is open and finding blocks

Proven track record of smooth coin launches and this one was no different

https://105.united-miners.com/

Direct link to registration page  https://105.united-miners.com/index.php?page=register

We provide  all the usual features, but we aspire to be the best through support and lack of downtime.

Stratum with Vardiff
LOW fees, 1%
Email alerts for Down Workers
High-End Dedicated Servers
Gigabit Dual uplink on the EU's best internet backbone
Active IRC community helping new users get started with mining
24/7 Support through IRC (#united-miners on freenode.net), or Contact Form
DDoS Protection
Forced SSL (encryption) for security
Custom User Interface
Guys i am trying to mine this coin with the following settings and i have 2 r9 280x cards.I am getting 15k/hash for one card and 345k/hash for another card why i am getting one card only 15k/hash.If i use scrypt i get 1.5m/hash only problem with vertminer

vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://105.united-miners.com:3317 -u xxx -p xx -w 256 -I 13 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune -20,-20 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 90 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500 --gpu-engine 1000,1000 --thread-concurrency 8191

Try -g1

i dont knwow hat brand ur R9 280x is but for me, i use --gpu-engine 1044, i find it to be a sweet spot for me
Activity: 434
Took all night but I managed to get 13 coins lol result !
Activity: 308
Guys i am trying to mine this coin with the following settings and i have 2 r9 280x cards.I am getting 15k/hash for one card and 345k/hash for another card why i am getting one card only 15k/hash.If i use scrypt i get 1.5m/hash only problem with vertminer

vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://105.united-miners.com:3317 -u xxx -p xx -w 256 -I 13 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune -20,-20 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 90 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500 --gpu-engine 1000,1000 --thread-concurrency 8191

Try -g1
Activity: 210

Activity: 308

0% fee - nothing less!

Mine with us, dont pay fees

http://10-5.poolerino.com/

Just updated our FAQ / Getting Started Guide: http://10-5.poolerino.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
will promote this coin soon in china.
legendary

so ipo buyer just lost their 2/3 of their money, they never make any profit

Again, you are incorrect. I have to constantly correct you, but it is ok. You see, the IPO shares are attached to dividends that are not available to coins outside of the IPO. You have to buy the IPO to get dividends, you are not buying the IPO to dump coins at a profit as soon as you get them. You get to earn dividends for as long as you hold the coins. If you dump your coins you lose your dividends that are paid out quarterly via the dashboard.

thanks  sorry ,I make some mistake, will hold my ten-five coin. thanks for you explains. thank you.
Activity: 435

Again, you are incorrect. I have to constantly correct you, but it is ok. You see, the IPO shares are attached to dividends that are not available to coins outside of the IPO. You have to buy the IPO to get dividends, you are not buying the IPO to dump coins at a profit as soon as you get them. You get to earn dividends for as long as you hold the coins. If you dump your coins you lose your dividends that are paid out quarterly via the dashboard.

If you want correct then please unmounted 105 listed on Cryptorush.in.
No body no the real price, dev can IPO what the price if dev want.
Activity: 42

Activity: 14
Interesting,I am like it.
legendary

that's still unprofitable for ipo buyer, at this rate you can only get 350 ten-five coin =1 btc , and the ipo price is 0.003 btc per ten five coin, but the mining cost is less than 0.001 btc and exchange price is less than 0.001btc , so ipo buyer just lost their 2/3 of their money at your current ipo price  they never make any profit but just lose their money. hope dev team can give more shares for ipo buyer, at least do not let them lose their money. thank you very much, hope you can give 550% shares for ipo buyer. thanks
Activity: 435
Quote from: JacobUX

I understand your english is not particularly good, but I am indeed confused by your line of questioning. The KGW that kicked in to a difficulty of 6 currently is the reason why the coin is getting harder to mine.

This coin is relly hard to mine, but why the price is too low. Many many crazy, stupid, noob selling at 0,002, 0,001 on cryptorush.in.

Well the difficulty keeps rising, so I agree with your conclusion.

You are masturbation. difficulty keeps downing. Because KGW effected when minner leave the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: