Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 42. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Interesting idea. Will mine this coin at launch
Activity: 28
hi..why does the block reward severely punishes early miners?

I can understand first few blocks to prevent instamine but the rest??

We don't want a few early miners to dump their coins. The low reward will compensate with low difficulty and we should get to the next reward tier in a few weeks. Once that happens miners will see a slight increase, and the rewards should maintain a flat structure with no halving or real increase as long as the network grows over time.

No windows wallet?

It's coming  Wink mac wallet, and android wallet on their way as well.

Early miners with big hash kill coins before they even get started. This is a good idea and I am really looking forward to how it pays out.

This seems like a very fair approach to the problem. Reward everyone the same no matter when they start mining.

We don't want a few early miners to dump their coins. The low reward will compensate with low difficulty and we should get to the next reward tier in a few weeks. Once that happens miners will see a slight increase, and the rewards should maintain a flat structure with no halving or real increase as long as the network grows over time.

No windows wallet?

It's coming  Wink mac wallet, and android wallet on their way as well.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 52

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Can you guys release an updated SGMiner so it can mine Scrypt-N coins as well? CGMiner is very buggy. A good miner will help ensure that this coin.

Here is source: https://github.com/Zuikkis/sgminer

We're seeing that this version of SGminer already supported Scrypt-N as of commit: https://github.com/Zuikkis/sgminer/commit/73bb1504e999b747692661b2d3cd5f2e9c015f63.  We'll definitely try to test it prior to launch.

Thanks
Can you link it to us when it's done?
Activity: 70
Can I request that my IPO bitcoins gets returned to me? refund?
Activity: 125
We're pleased to announce that we will be bringing 10-5 to your mobile phone!

At this moment I'm working on an SMS bot that will let you view your 10-5 balance and send coins to contacts using their (anonymous) 10-5 codes.
It's still in testing, but we're quite happy with the results so far.

See the below screenshots for how the service works:

As you can see this is just using your default messaging app, you don't have to install any new apps to use this.

We aren't forgetting the people out there without unlimited texting plans though!
If you've used Whatsapp, you probably know Telegram, the app that a large chunk of Whatsapp users switched to after Facebook bought Whatsapp.
If you've used neither: Telegram is basically an app that lets you send (secure, encrypted) text messages over your data connection for free.

This version of the bot isn't as far along, but we're quite happy with how it's turning out:

We'd also like to support Whatsapp in the future, as there are still a lot of people on there, but their terms of use are very strict and they've been known to instantly disable Whatsapp accounts that run a bot.
We'll be looking into contacting Whatsapp for an official statement and we will keep you updated.

Any feedback is appreciated, we'll let you know when the bot is stable and ready for use.

Yeah, I didn't read this thread passed page 3. As soon as I noticed it was PANDA devs, that was the nanosecond I decided to steer clear of this little turn nugget.

But I did want to bring to your attention that your "innovation" is actually just copied from another coin that has been doing it for quite a while now. Hilariously, it's the coin that so many absolutely love and so many absolutely detest. You guessed, DOGE (correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that DOGE was the first cryptocurrency to have SMS functionality and you're just trying to make it sound like it was all your idea to the ill-informed while not flat out declaring it as your own idea). I'm actually curious, did you copy just the idea and came up with the implementation yourself or did you somehow copy the code?

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1w84nf/a_few_people_asked_for_an_sms_tipbot_so_i_made_one/

Just a little food for though for those unsuspecting members that are even contemplating spending any of their time and/or money on you bozo's.

Hi ZeroBarrier, we were not aware that DOGE has done this, nor did we claim to be the first.
I still think we're the first team to officially support the SMS/Telegram bot, that DOGE one seems to be community-based.
There's of course nothing wrong with that, but we have a very nice web wallet that directly interfaces with the built-in exchange.
We plan on making everything as easy as possible for the users by just using our existing infrastructure and hooking up the SMS/Telegram bot to it.
Activity: 52

Activity: 125

Yeah, I didn't read this thread passed page 3. As soon as I noticed it was PANDA devs, that was the nanosecond I decided to steer clear of this little turn nugget.

But I did want to bring to your attention that your "innovation" is actually just copied from another coin that has been doing it for quite a while now. Hilariously, it's the coin that so many absolutely love and so many absolutely detest. You guessed, DOGE (correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that DOGE was the first cryptocurrency to have SMS functionality and you're just trying to make it sound like it was all your idea to the ill-informed while not flat out declaring it as your own idea). I'm actually curious, did you copy just the idea and came up with the implementation yourself or did you somehow copy the code?

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1w84nf/a_few_people_asked_for_an_sms_tipbot_so_i_made_one/

Just a little food for though for those unsuspecting members that are even contemplating spending any of their time and/or money on you bozo's.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

THIS COIN IS DEAD BEFORE IT WAS BORN

REST IN PIECES
Activity: 140
We're pleased to announce that we will be bringing 10-5 to your mobile phone!

At this moment I'm working on an SMS bot that will let you view your 10-5 balance and send coins to contacts using their (anonymous) 10-5 codes.
It's still in testing, but we're quite happy with the results so far.

See the below screenshots for how the service works:

As you can see this is just using your default messaging app, you don't have to install any new apps to use this.

We aren't forgetting the people out there without unlimited texting plans though!
If you've used Whatsapp, you probably know Telegram, the app that a large chunk of Whatsapp users switched to after Facebook bought Whatsapp.
If you've used neither: Telegram is basically an app that lets you send (secure, encrypted) text messages over your data connection for free.

This version of the bot isn't as far along, but we're quite happy with how it's turning out:

We'd also like to support Whatsapp in the future, as there are still a lot of people on there, but their terms of use are very strict and they've been known to instantly disable Whatsapp accounts that run a bot.
We'll be looking into contacting Whatsapp for an official statement and we will keep you updated.

Any feedback is appreciated, we'll let you know when the bot is stable and ready for use.

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Hey guys,

United-Miners is open for registrations on 10-5 coin!!

http://105.united-miners.com - has the usual pool features:

Stratum with VARDIFF - adjusts automatically to your hashing speed for optimal results
1 % FEE - small fee to ensure pool stays alive - we have very extensive hardware to ensure no downtime  Smiley
Idle Worker Notifications - you will be mailed when a worker goes idle
SSL protected
DDoS Protected
New Website UI!!

Any questions please ask.

Please remember to use the correct miner when mining, this is not scrypt but Adaptive-N Scrypt (the same as Vertminer)
And we have a Linux wallet! Cheesy

Big ups to defrostr for the GREAT job on the code, absolutely no compiling errors, compiles and starts up like a dream.

Super sexy splash screen too, huge thanks to JacobUX! Doesn't show for too long, sadly Grin

0.00 10-5

That's seriously idiotic.
Activity: 238
Looks good!  Nscrypt central, AKA dedicatedpool.com, is on board too!  Congrats!

105.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

0% fee - nothing less!

Signup now, pool waiting for launch.

http://10-5.poolerino.com/

Just updated our FAQ / Getting Started Guide: http://10-5.poolerino.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Try your mining setup b4 launch at our panda.poolerino.com or vtc.poolerino.com , both scrypt-n pools!

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This coin is backed by dedicated devs who are concerned with the future and direction of the coin rather than a limited short sight. Follow this coin as it will be bringing out a great deal of services that you have not yet seen by other coins.

While most are concerned with creating a "new coin", time has been wasted on producing real life experiences for the coin users and in the way they interact with their coins.

This will surely be an innovative ice berg.

Cheesy
vertminer? or CUDAminer adapted for scrypt-N?

any preferences?

So you use CUDA for nvidia. Otherwise use vertminer and/or possibly sgminer. I would just experiment to find out what is best for your rig.

But yes, I also notice around 20% less consumed power with adaptive-n however the same stress relative to intensity is also observed.

The wallet UI looks wonderful, I hope it will be success.

However , i am not join in this, it is so expensive.

Thank you Smiley. Well to address your concerns of the price as I stated above. The "flat reward scheme" explained in more detail in the op. That should have a flat rate payout of around 3.1 for the majority duration of the coin. The coin should not be fully mined until the year 2020.

So, that is why the valuation may seem high, as the initial supply is low and you are investing in dividends and the Price-Earnings Ratio (P/E Ratio) which is future years and coins factored into the market cap.

I am liking this even more, and I am really impressed with the wallet UI but mostly how much thought has gone in to the rewards to investors Smiley
Activity: 42
vertminer? or CUDAminer adapted for scrypt-N?

any preferences?

So you use CUDA for nvidia. Otherwise use vertminer and/or possibly sgminer. I would just experiment to find out what is best for your rig.

But yes, I also notice around 20% less consumed power with adaptive-n however the same stress relative to intensity is also observed.

Thank you Smiley. Well to address your concerns of the price as I stated above. The "flat reward scheme" explained in more detail in the op. That should have a flat rate payout of around 3.1 for the majority duration of the coin. The coin should not be fully mined until the year 2020.

So, that is why the valuation may seem high, as the initial supply is low and you are investing in dividends and the Price-Earnings Ratio (P/E Ratio) which is future years and coins factored into the market cap.
Activity: 6

hala, inta 3ala IRC? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: