Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 44. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Since the OP is away right now and launch is getting closer, I decided to post the block rewards that were decided on. No instamining.

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees, uint256 prevHash)
 {
     int64 nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
     // Pre-mine two percent
     if (nHeight == 1) nSubsidy = nPremineAmount * COIN;
     else if (nHeight <= 1050) { nSubsidy = 1.57079632679 * COIN; } /* 1050 */
     else if (nHeight <= 3150) { nSubsidy = 3.14159265358 * COIN; } /* 1050 * 3 */
     else if (nHeight <= 6300) { nSubsidy = 9.8596 * COIN; }        /* 1050 * 6 */
     else if (nHeight <= 9450) { nSubsidy = 19.7192 * COIN; }       /* 1050 * 9 */
     else if (nHeight <= 18900) { nSubsidy = 25 * COIN; }           /* 1050 * 18 */
     else if (nHeight <= 37800) { nSubsidy = 50 * COIN; }           /* 1050 * 36 */
     else if (nHeight <= 75600) { nSubsidy = 25 * COIN; }           /* 1050 * 72 */
     else if (nHeight <= 151200) { nSubsidy = 19.7192 * COIN; }      /* 1050 * 144 */
     else { nSubsidy = 9.8596 * COIN; }
     return nSubsidy + nFees;
 }

First 1050 blocks are 1.57079632679 coins, then 3.14... etc

Also, here's the countdown timer:

http://countingdownto.com/countdown/tenfivecoin-launch-countdown-clock
Activity: 476
24hours till launch

\o/

Exciting.

So I have a question about adaptive-n and how is it good for my GPU? Does it save power?

Does ten-five coin save power like other alt coins promise?
NScrypt saves 25-50% of power for me...
Oh nice Wolong's team is back. Was wondering where they all went. I'm in. They gonna pump to the moon. Just put a post-it on my monitor with "REMEMBER TO PULL OUT" in big red font

fuck wolong.

I help with quite a few different coins, but I like the guys on this team best. They're trying to regain some respect and make a long term project, which can be seen from the block rewards and extra dev work being done.

It'd be easier for everyone just to create a new name called "tenfivecoin" or whatever and post under that, but this project is being done as transparently as possible.

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Oh nice Wolong's team is back. Was wondering where they all went. I'm in. They gonna pump to the moon. Just put a post-it on my monitor with "REMEMBER TO PULL OUT" in big red font
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

uh what?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
24hours till launch

\o/

Exciting.

So I have a question about adaptive-n and how is it good for my GPU? Does it save power?

Does ten-five coin save power like other alt coins promise?
Activity: 196
24hours till launch

\o/
Activity: 308
Can you guys release an updated SGMiner so it can mine Scrypt-N coins as well? CGMiner is very buggy. A good miner will help ensure that this coin.

Here is source: https://github.com/Zuikkis/sgminer

We're seeing that this version of SGminer already supported Scrypt-N as of commit: https://github.com/Zuikkis/sgminer/commit/73bb1504e999b747692661b2d3cd5f2e9c015f63.  We'll definitely try to test it prior to launch.

Thanks
Activity: 378
Can you guys release an updated SGMiner so it can mine Scrypt-N coins as well? CGMiner is very buggy. A good miner will help ensure that this coin.

Here is source: https://github.com/Zuikkis/sgminer
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

uh what?

if this thread is moderated then they so obviously are not editing out anyone's posts so why do you bother posting that?

Huh
Activity: 126
Thanks for help! God is a ....
Okay, I have a little surprise.

I've been working on something new that I haven't even told the rest of the team about Smiley, thought it would be cool if they found out here hehe.

By now, we all know that 10-5 is a mobile-focused coin.
For me, however, mobile goes far beyond just phones.
I think that anything you take with you falls under the term, and especially wearable technology such as smart-watches.

So without further ado, I present you 10-5 on the Pebble smart-watch:

This is what happens with you receive 10-5 coins from someone:

http://i.imgur.com/gmrbX1o.jpg

The code is anonymous in nature, but if you've added someone to your address book, it'll show up like this:

http://i.imgur.com/qo1Fc26.jpg

This is really quite impressive, and it is really making all the people who were unsure about this project now eating their words.

Clearly 10-5 is going to be a hot topic around here.

I've been working on something new that I haven't even told the rest of the team about Smiley, thought it would be cool if they found out here hehe.

I think that anything you take with you falls under the term, and especially wearable technology such as smart-watches.

The code is anonymous in nature, but if you've added someone to your address book, it'll show up like this:

bro you absolutely rawk Wink
Activity: 125

official irc channel on freenode #tenfivecoin

Activity: 124
after the mess with pandacoin, and no more irc leaks about wolong, i would STAY AWAY from anything most of this Dev team touches, ppl you have been warned.
wtb, send pm with offers

not released yet , but its certainly encouraging to see =)
Pages:
Jump to: