Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 46. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Very high valuation of a coin to be held by handful of folks.

In addition too many folks from Pandacoin seem to be involved. So hard to convince folks about your intentions.

Buyer/Miner beware.

But from my understanding Pandacoin was a success up until Wolong dumped his shares crashing the market, and then as the devs struggled to put the pieces back together all of the blame was placed on them.

I actually don't understand why people are trying to make these guys out to be evil when I have read the thread, I have talked to people in the chat, and I actually did research on this project before investing. The people involved are all upstanding professional guys who have a lot of experience with coin projects.

I see even devs from TIPs are on their team. What about the lead dev, and the fact everyone is ignoring his posts?

Wolong dumped his shares after learning that Sevoque and Jacobux were dumping behind his back. Also, everybody knew from the start that Wolong is bad news but these guys still went along with him because they are greedy.

Why do they keep jumping around from coin to coin? Why have their previous coins failed so badly?

The lead dev has stated that he is in this to make himself a profit by selling his premine. This is not a currency, it is a get rich scheme for the Devs.

Read the thread from the start. The valuation of the IPO sales is a complete joke.

"The lead dev has stated that he is in this to make himself a profit by selling his premine. This is not a currency, it is a get rich scheme for the Devs."

I am not sure where you've gotten this information from, but never did I say I was selling the premine to make money.  I have invested my own BTC into the IPO, just as everyone else has.  I stated that I am treating Tenfive as its own entity.  Yes, I am receiving some of the premine but so are many other individuals as they have but their time and effort in to make this coin what it is, and what it will be.  If there has been any confusion, the offer stands for everyone that I will personally call you and answer any questions you have.

Thanks

The real investors are going to be laughing to the bank. We designed the coin so the developer pre-mine cannot be dumped.

I invested 1 BTC of my own in to the IPO as well. It's in the ledger.

"The real investors are going to be laughing to the bank."

Lol thats such bullshit. At the current ipo price, it puts the marketcap of the coin at over 65 million. Literally nothing has happened yet. You don't even have pools.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So this is the same team behind Pandacoin?

Wow.

FUCK. PULL OUT.

Only IPO buyers can dump.

Developer premine is locked for the first month. We will be updating the thread op on how this works.

Thank you for your interest in 10-5
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So this is the same team behind Pandacoin?

Wow.

FUCK. PULL OUT.
No. It isnt.
Theres defrostr, a completely new guy (who's in absolute control of everything), and cryptowest

In addition too many folks from Pandacoin seem to be involved. So hard to convince folks about your intentions.

Buyer/Miner beware.

But from my understanding Pandacoin was a success up until Wolong dumped his shares crashing the market, and then as the devs struggled to put the pieces back together all of the blame was placed on them.

I actually don't understand why people are trying to make these guys out to be evil when I have read the thread, I have talked to people in the chat, and I actually did research on this project before investing. The people involved are all upstanding professional guys who have a lot of experience with coin projects.

I see even devs from TIPs are on their team. What about the lead dev, and the fact everyone is ignoring his posts?

Wolong dumped his shares after learning that Sevoque and Jacobux were dumping behind his back. Also, everybody knew from the start that Wolong is bad news but these guys still went along with him because they are greedy.

Why do they keep jumping around from coin to coin? Why have their previous coins failed so badly?

The lead dev has stated that he is in this to make himself a profit by selling his premine. This is not a currency, it is a get rich scheme for the Devs.

Read the thread from the start. The valuation of the IPO sales is a complete joke.

"The lead dev has stated that he is in this to make himself a profit by selling his premine. This is not a currency, it is a get rich scheme for the Devs."

I am not sure where you've gotten this information from, but never did I say I was selling the premine to make money.  I have invested my own BTC into the IPO, just as everyone else has.  I stated that I am treating Tenfive as its own entity.  Yes, I am receiving some of the premine but so are many other individuals as they have but their time and effort in to make this coin what it is, and what it will be.  If there has been any confusion, the offer stands for everyone that I will personally call you and answer any questions you have.

Thanks

The real investors are going to be laughing to the bank. We designed the coin so the developer pre-mine cannot be dumped.

I invested 1 BTC of my own in to the IPO as well. It's in the ledger.
Activity: 28

Buyer/Miner beware.

Thanks
Activity: 68
Wolongs' dev friend is involved, the guys who sold their premine and crashed panda... if you do IPO on this you need your head checked clinically.
We're pleased to announce that we will be bringing 10-5 to your mobile phone!

At this moment I'm working on an SMS bot that will let you view your 10-5 balance and send coins to contacts using their (anonymous) 10-5 codes.
It's still in testing, but we're quite happy with the results so far.

See the below screenshots for how the service works:

As you can see this is just using your default messaging app, you don't have to install any new apps to use this.

We aren't forgetting the people out there without unlimited texting plans though!
If you've used Whatsapp, you probably know Telegram, the app that a large chunk of Whatsapp users switched to after Facebook bought Whatsapp.
If you've used neither: Telegram is basically an app that lets you send (secure, encrypted) text messages over your data connection for free.

This version of the bot isn't as far along, but we're quite happy with how it's turning out:

We'd also like to support Whatsapp in the future, as there are still a lot of people on there, but their terms of use are very strict and they've been known to instantly disable Whatsapp accounts that run a bot.
We'll be looking into contacting Whatsapp for an official statement and we will keep you updated.

Any feedback is appreciated, we'll let you know when the bot is stable and ready for use.

I am just honored to be working with a legendary TIPs dev like icanprogram

and with cryptowest now active this coin just became an absolute powerhouse of developer muscle.

Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
Jacob + sev had at most 400mil
wolong had 1.5 bil lol
and also, Jacob and sevoque didnt dump (well they did, but a very little amount)

lol chaos, this is wrong, i held 20m, as did cryptowest, jacob and artis each had 200m. not me. Jacob, artis, molly and wolong were all under obligation to hold coins, no one else. So basically what the guy above you is saying is, i sold 5mil, so wolong dumped everything..oh not to mention just in panda, but also in UNO and other coins i heard he was holding too.. still.. no one went behind anyones back here.

You dumped your coins because you didn't believe in Pandacoin. You never did, and you don't believe in this either.

alright, explain why i didnt sell everything then when i had a chance to at a high satoshi value? why did i retain 3/4 of what i was given until after this shit storm, and hey, even continued mining non stop for weeks whilst this was all going on?

Because you were weaselling your way out slowly. You didn't need to sell, you had an IPO, which was meant to cover your costs.

There was no reason to sell ANY of your coins within the first week. 

so, you mean to tell me, this is your conclusion on why i was spending roughly 6 hours a day on the forums talking with the community, and decided to apparently sell of slowly, but stop selling off after 5m, and continue to work on the project with the team trying to rectify what had happened and scramble for a solution, and all the while, having stopped after selling 5m, i waited longer, kept working on the project whilst the value was rapidly diminishing down to 1 satoshi and maintained the rest of what was in my wallet all through this?

sound logic  Roll Eyes

Edit: I sent 15m to my freind Jesus-- on irc for him to sell for me at mintpal after this shitstorm was dying down, i sold at 7 satoshi. FYI

can you please now fuck off? Smiley

I can't even understand your gibberish. You can't communicate clearly. Perhaps this is why every coin you have been involved in is a fail scam which will never go near the mainstream.

Everybody on this forum has read the irc logs. There is no need for me to reproduce them.

lol, you mean you have no responses to the truth, or logic. i will let you go now. ciao

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol
and also, Jacob and sevoque didnt dump (well they did, but a very little amount)

lol chaos, this is wrong, i held 20m, as did cryptowest, jacob and artis each had 200m. not me. Jacob, artis, molly and wolong were all under obligation to hold coins, no one else. So basically what the guy above you is saying is, i sold 5mil, so wolong dumped everything..oh not to mention just in panda, but also in UNO and other coins i heard he was holding too.. still.. no one went behind anyones back here.

You dumped your coins because you didn't believe in Pandacoin. You never did, and you don't believe in this either.

alright, explain why i didnt sell everything then when i had a chance to at a high satoshi value? why did i retain 3/4 of what i was given until after this shit storm, and hey, even continued mining non stop for weeks whilst this was all going on?

Because you were weaselling your way out slowly. You didn't need to sell, you had an IPO, which was meant to cover your costs.

so, you mean to tell me, this is your conclusion on why i was spending roughly 6 hours a day on the forums talking with the community, and decided to apparently sell of slowly, but stop selling off after 5m, and continue to work on the project with the team trying to rectify what had happened and scramble for a solution, and all the while, having stopped after selling 5m, i waited longer, kept working on the project whilst the value was rapidly diminishing down to 1 satoshi and maintained the rest of what was in my wallet all through this?

sound logic  Roll Eyes

Edit: I sent 15m to my freind Jesus-- on irc for him to sell for me at mintpal after this shitstorm was dying down, i sold at 7 satoshi. FYI

I can't even understand your gibberish. You can't communicate clearly. Perhaps this is why every coin you have been involved in is a fail scam which will never go near the mainstream.

Everybody on this forum has read the irc logs. There is no need for me to reproduce them.

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol

sound logic  Roll Eyes

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol

edit: enough thread hijacking, going to be removing all panda related comments here on in.the focus is on ten five not feeding trolls who wont let up no matter what you tell them and provide logical responses, you don't want to hear it and cannot substantiate a single wild claim you have. lol you mention irc longs which are apparently damning to me and what ive said and cant even produce them, your a joke pal, move on.

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol

Buyer/Miner beware.

Ah, well you are wrong about JacobUX that is 100% sure. I have talked to him in pms many times and he even showed me his wallet with all of his coins a week after wolong dumped. So you can't argue that.
Activity: 437
Activity: 476

Buyer/Miner beware.

uhhuh...
wolong had 1.5 bil lol

Buyer/Miner beware.

Buyer/Miner beware.

I see even devs from TIPs are on their team. What about the lead dev who is clearly putting a lot of effort in to this.
Activity: 182

While 1% seems less, the high valuation of the coin doesn't seem so. So basically you have decreased the quantity of premined coins but increased the value of each coin.

Buyer/Miner beware.
Pages:
Jump to: