Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 104. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
mmm but it's enabled, right?

How long until pos start?

And one other thing, nobody answered to me (both in twitter, irc and email) regarding the enrolling on the profit program. Who should I contact?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I'm sorry, is my wallet staking?

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00095207,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 73498,
"expectedtime" : -1
}

No, my guess is your coins are not mature enough because your weight is 0
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I'm sorry, is my wallet staking?

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00095207,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 73498,
"expectedtime" : -1
}
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We'll be unveiling four new domain names today that will add $350,000 or so to the asset portfolio. That's another $350 or so per coin.

Stay tuned! Buy Sync!
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Multipoolmining should have more features, we want to see history, what we mined and what we got, etc. Needs to improve.

there are som basic stats about previous Shifts here:
http://sync.multipoolmining.com/payouts

You can check your live stats about current round here:
http://multipoolmining.com en choose "My Stats"
or
http://multipoolmining.com/miner?worker=*your wallet addres*

In september the co-dev and me will discuss future of multipoolmining.com. We have several ways to go in our opinion. For now this is the best we can do, but as said, we have some upgrades of our scripts available but during our holidays (till end August) we are not changing a thing on the site.  Cool
legendary
GUYS!! I made a withdrawal 13 days ago, and am still waiting for it EVERY FREAKIN DAY!!!! un freakin believable!! I made a withdraw, it said its complete on their site, and there we go!! opened a ticket and well, just non-sense and useless replies!!! I didnt wanna spread this since am an IT guy and I know bugs happen all the time!! but this has gone toooooo far!!!

I am not able to sell it for a higher price since price has dropped down, I am not staking. I am not doing anything except waiting and I believe I NOW SHOULD warn you all about this... I dont care what problem they have! after 13 days being unresolved, support un-responsive, and when they did, the promise was not met 5 days ago!! I am even fed-up and dont want my coins anymore!! its just 1 bad experience with cryptsy, but it went so far that it just deleted all the good memories and all the good experience I had with them!!!

I dunno how to show screenshots, but i have the whole history!! dunno what to do!! but am just sharing by experience for you guys to take care!! I repeat ive been a user for a long time!! I never had such a bad experience with cryptsy, but when it happened, it turned out to be the WORST EVER!!!

If it says completed on cryptsy what is teh trans Id they are giving you so we can look it up.

forgot to mention... I have latest wallet... i bought some from mintpal and got them as usual... i also looked up the trx number on block chain and it doesnt exist!

trust me guys i wont ruin someone comapny's reputation due to mistakes from my side or if not certain its their fault!! If I just knew how to add screenshots I would have added them!

It was a 0.35 SYNC amount... glad it wasnt more!

Multipool received yesterday succesfully it's withdrawl for Cryptsy, it seems to be aver specific issue for you. I had similar issues in the past for the multipool on bittrex and Poloniex. Not sure why, but all exchanges seem to mess things up from time to time.
BUT i always got my SYNC after talking to the helpdesks. Nothing was ever really lost!
Activity: 595
forgot to mention... I have latest wallet... i bought some from mintpal and got them as usual... i also looked up the trx number on block chain and it doesnt exist!

trust me guys i wont ruin someone comapny's reputation due to mistakes from my side or if not certain its their fault!! If I just knew how to add screenshots I would have added them!

Indeed, good it was a small amount.
I had similar experience - a different coin that I could give an order to withdraw, Cryptsy also gave me a Tx ID, but it did not show up in the block chain.
After a day I complained in their chat, it took 2 or 3 tries in the next day to find the person that was able to look into it and
get the wallet unstuck and back online, so finally I received my coins.

You can add screenshots by uploading your image to any hosting service, for example Flickr, and then using the address of the image on that server to post here, using the 2nd button on the 2nd row that should give you the image tags, something that looks like: {img} {/img} but then using square brackets "[" so just add the image address between the start and end image tags and it should show up when you post it.
Success!

Edit: I was able to buy some more SYNC just now (On BitTrex) so if you give me your Sync address then I can send you some to help in staking, while you wait for Cryptsy to get their act together.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
GUYS!! I made a withdrawal 13 days ago, and am still waiting for it EVERY FREAKIN DAY!!!! un freakin believable!! I made a withdraw, it said its complete on their site, and there we go!! opened a ticket and well, just non-sense and useless replies!!! I didnt wanna spread this since am an IT guy and I know bugs happen all the time!! but this has gone toooooo far!!!

I am not able to sell it for a higher price since price has dropped down, I am not staking. I am not doing anything except waiting and I believe I NOW SHOULD warn you all about this... I dont care what problem they have! after 13 days being unresolved, support un-responsive, and when they did, the promise was not met 5 days ago!! I am even fed-up and dont want my coins anymore!! its just 1 bad experience with cryptsy, but it went so far that it just deleted all the good memories and all the good experience I had with them!!!

I dunno how to show screenshots, but i have the whole history!! dunno what to do!! but am just sharing by experience for you guys to take care!! I repeat ive been a user for a long time!! I never had such a bad experience with cryptsy, but when it happened, it turned out to be the WORST EVER!!!

If it says completed on cryptsy what is teh trans Id they are giving you so we can look it up.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
There are a few coins with hardcoded nodes.

DNS seeder was added to the source
v1.0.5.0 ?

It's not on any wallet yet, a new wallet design is coming very soon.
I will let you know when i need Mac wallet. Thanks
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
i must say with all my other crypto assets going to s*it i'm really glad i bought some SYNC  Grin
Activity: 597
Activity: 307
Multipoolmining should have more features, we want to see history, what we mined and what we got, etc. Needs to improve.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

DNS seeder was added to the source
Activity: 597
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Wallet version 1.1.0 should address all current issues, sit tight.
I am guessing that you mean
"address all current synchronization/connection issues"?
Building in a couple of hard-coded seed nodes will allow the wallet to find the SYNC network
without need of configuration file, so that should indeed solve those issues.

Yes, we want to make it as easy as possible to install/update - without all the extra steps.

And I will keep asking for a simple sum ability when you highlight items in the transaction screen.

Sorry, broken record I know....  I already told McCollec that you dont have to name the feature after me! LOL

How about it Youngg can I get a little love?
I second this. Nobody has it, and it would be a kickass feature.
Activity: 135
Building in a couple of hard-coded seed nodes will allow the wallet to find the SYNC network

Yes, we want to make it as easy as possible to install/update - without all the extra steps.

And I will keep asking for a simple sum ability when you highlight items in the transaction screen.

Sorry, broken record I know....  I already told McCollec that you dont have to name the feature after me! LOL

How about it Youngg can I get a little love?

Activity: 595
legendary

Multipool Update

187 unique miners have been paid out shift 42!
https://twitter.com/MultipoolMining/status/498963288877981696

profits have not dropped further in this shift, X11 and SHA256 are even climbing (a bit)

Enjoy your precious SYNC!

Jump to: