Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 107. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Can someone help me resolve the problem? Restared my pc and got this http://puu.sh/aM6md/3e8069f4ee.png http://puu.sh/aM6sm/ba20667c94.png
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Can we get some fudders in here? It has been to peaceful. I need some cheap coins. Hmm BOOO now all you weak hands sell because I just scared you!!!! Grin

Nah, I'd like a bump to 1.35-1.4

That could happen soon with the upcoming features by M. jagger

This week could see some big additions to Sync:

1. Wallet v1.1.0

2. Miles Exchange

3. More assets

4. ??

And maybe more, big things in the Foundation pipeline.

Dont miss out!

Yea they are not supposed to say anything just yet. Let it dip really quick I will buy a few more SYNC and then let it ride.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Can we get some fudders in here? It has been to peaceful. I need some cheap coins. Hmm BOOO now all you weak hands sell because I just scared you!!!! Grin

That could happen soon with the upcoming features by M. jagger

1. Wallet v1.1.0

2. Miles Exchange

3. More assets

4. ??

Dont miss out!

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Activity: 826
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Multipool Update

Finally managed to withdrawals the SHA256 SYNC from the exchange. Also the SHA256 Payouts have been made now! (scrypt and x11 paid earlier today)

Sunday i will update the getting started paged to officially support SHA256 mining for SYNC
If you want to join now, point your SHA256 miners to

Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555 -u Your_SYNC_wallet_address -p *anypassword*

SHA256 has been expanded with some more coins to mine and the SHA256 Algo pool now consists off:
- Unobtanium
- TekCoin
- PayproCoin
- SaveCoin

We are also thinking about ways of mining straight bitcoin, due to very hight diff, this will be done in a more complex way.. If this is possible we are not 100% sure yet, also no ETA can be given, but above coins, come close to Bitcoin profitability.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hy,everybody.Could somebody tell me how can I unlock my wallet to start staking? I try the usual way but it didnt unlock.Thank you Smiley

If you have a brand new wallet, it takes upto 6 hours i'v seen!

Yes,it's brand new but I can't unlock it.Can help me?

If you didnt encrypt it, it IS unlocked. If you DID encrypt it then go to SETTINGS>UNLOCK WALLET and leave the check in the box "for staking only"

Thanks pal  Smiley
Activity: 392
member of GameCredits Dev team
I am staking coins but the problems is that i am not receiving the staked coins into my wallet. When i go to the transactions tab i see a list of transactions of type "mined" and new transactions are added with a bit higher value then the previous. I am assuming this is the compounding of the staking. The problem is that these transaction never transfer into my wallet, it says "Generated but not accepted Mined". I haven't received any money for staking yet. When will the money move into my wallet? Any more detail on the staking would be appreciated. Also, sometimes the wallet money moves from the staked account to the spendable one and vice versa. How does that work?

thanks.

I had the same prbm with wallet!
But i have luck,Biomech helped me about that!

Send him PM and i hope so that will help u too!

P.S.
Send him some tip

Regards to all
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I am staking coins but the problems is that i am not receiving the staked coins into my wallet. When i go to the transactions tab i see a list of transactions of type "mined" and new transactions are added with a bit higher value then the previous. I am assuming this is the compounding of the staking. The problem is that these transaction never transfer into my wallet, it says "Generated but not accepted Mined". I haven't received any money for staking yet. When will the money move into my wallet? Any more detail on the staking would be appreciated. Also, sometimes the wallet money moves from the staked account to the spendable one and vice versa. How does that work?

thanks.
Activity: 168

1. Wallet v1.1.0

2. Miles Exchange

3. More assets

4. ??

Dont miss out!

Hy,everybody.Could somebody tell me how can I unlock my wallet to start staking? I try the usual way but it didnt unlock.Thank you Smiley

If you didnt encrypt it, it IS unlocked. If you DID encrypt it then go to SETTINGS>UNLOCK WALLET and leave the check in the box "for staking only"

legendary

SYNC MultiPool Update

SYNC Multipool has now SHA256 algo support (in very beta!!)

You can try at your own risk and mount SHA256 miners to:

stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:3333 -u YOUR_SYNC_ADDR -p *any_passwd*

Payouts shift 41:
X11: Fully Paid
Scrypt: Fully Paid
In total 180 wallets have been paid to: new record!

SHA256: coins stuck in exchange wallet, i have a pending ticket with bittrex
Payout will follow asap.

legendary

legendary
is there anyway to see a history of payouts per M/h on the x11 pool?

Yes you can:
http://sync.multipoolmining.com/payouts
Activity: 280
We are second on BTC38  Grin Grin
Activity: 494
is there anyway to see a history of payouts per M/h on the x11 pool?
Sorry if I have missed this. Are there any permanent nodes in Asia?
Activity: 432
need help... I try to send some coin to Mintpal I copied the adress and paste it to my wallet to send  and I click send .. i was waiting for  few minutes and
I was wondering it was long to receive at mint i decided to check the adress and I found out the adress in mintpal and where I sent is not the same
here is the transaction detail
 is there any way i can cancelled it?

Date: 8/7/2014 21:53
To: SaGoyFvpjwfHYEeNBLWhFNDw8A4QUz5fFo
Debit: -0.10 SYNC
Net amount: -0.10 SYNC
Transaction ID: 771863db4480b532e0aa633580f147e967efed277139eb5ceb919a2a6725c1bc

is not suppose to go to this adress i dont know why the adress was change

I JUST FOUND OUT THE RECEIVING ADDRESS IS IN MY ADDRESS BOOK IN MY WALLET....
I DONT KNOW HOW THE HELL IT WAS THERE AND THERES ANOTHER ADDRESS ALSO..Sad

Basically you sent the sync to a wrong address? http://chainz.cryptoid.info/sync/address.dws?SaGoyFvpjwfHYEeNBLWhFNDw8A4QUz5fFo.htm

maybe you should contact MP

MSCOLLEC ... i think the adress is my supercoin address at CRYPsy ...is there anyway you can cancelled it.... I hope you can help me.....
normally in my other coin wallet if i enter different format of adress it will prompt me wrong coin adress
thanks!

Relax. If it's not a Sync address, it will never confirm. Just run repairwallet to clean out the bad TX. If it was a valid address, you may be screwed, but if you post up the sending addy and the TX (as you did) hopefully the receiver will be honest and kind enough to refund you.

it was confirmed in my wallet I contacted cryptsy already still waiting for the the good news...
Jump to: