Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 147. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
MsCollec are you in an IRC anywhere right now?
I don't understand "the op contains the wallet" ??

Are you sure you should be investing money in crypto currencies?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Grin

Page 1, look for the logo of your operating system and click it. Download the wallet and unzip it to your desktop. Click the sync icon and the wallet will open. Welcome to the club. Please don't forget the password if you encrypt it because you will never get your coins back.

Did you got back your bitcoin?

9.17 bitcoins were hacked from my account at cex.io. I am seeking an experienced investigator to help me retrieve the lost coins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Ok, last question. Where to I obtain the official SYNC wallet, not the online wallet. Many thanks.

The Op contains the wallet.
Ok, last question. Where to I obtain the official SYNC wallet, not the online wallet. Many thanks.
legendary
Can someone tell me the support email for the online SYNC wallet.

Hi,
Please contact Raxe.io and stop posting same question all over again.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/raxeio-301032
https://www.raxe.io/index.html#!contact
Can someone tell me the support email for the online SYNC wallet.
Anyone know of the support email for the SYNC wallet???
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
an example - perhaps someone with better english can read over it:

Dear Mr Vern,

you have decided by withdrwaing Sync to take a withdrawal fee of 0.1 with the Explanation that the TxFee is that high that you have to take this as a Minimum.

Please think about this - 0.1. Sync is worth 60 $. There´s a growing community at Sync and we discuss this Fee with others too.

Because the TX isnt hardcoded at the Network and you re able to take less you will throwout your Company of all future handling on this coin and others too - because the most People that trades Sync are also large Coinholders in other cryptos.

The Minimum fee in the Network is 0.00000000000001 not 0.1 - please explain why this Minimum fee could eat up most of the withdraw.

Greetings

or something like that

Bomb them with emails

We can start a Twitter waves for Cryptsy, it will see all traders! Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
an example - perhaps someone with better english can read over it:

Dear Mr Vern,

you have decided by withdrwaing Sync to take a withdrawal fee of 0.1 with the Explanation that the TxFee is that high that you have to take this as a Minimum.

Please think about this - 0.1. Sync is worth 60 $. There´s a growing community at Sync and we discuss this Fee with others too.

Because the TX isnt hardcoded at the Network and you re able to take less you will throwout your Company of all future handling on this coin and others too - because the most People that trades Sync are also large Coinholders in other cryptos.

The Minimum fee in the Network is 0.00000000000001 not 0.1 - please explain why this Minimum fee could eat up most of the withdraw.

Greetings

or something like that

Bomb them with emails

legendary
Hey guys I need some help!! I need to reset my SYNC wallet password, but the wallet does not send me a reset email?? Help.

Have you checked your spam folder Roll Eyes
Hey guys I need some help!! I need to reset my SYNC wallet password, but the wallet does not send me a reset email?? Help.
oh by the way it seems Crapsy has decided that our TX fees are too high to let people withdrawal anything under 1 sync.  Roll Eyes

here's the response I received after requesting that they lower their minimum.
Unfortunately we cannot modify the minimums and that the transaction fees only would eat up most of the withdraw. If he wants he can sell a few more coins in order to get them above the minimums and withdraw the entire amount minus transactions fees.

I've had it with them.

What? Sync Tx is not hard coded into the network and you can just use 0.00000000000001

Its stupid when a lot of people will not have a whole sync to withdraw and the minimum tx  fee is .1, thats $60 per tx atm. So if you buy .5 sync you cant withdraw and stake and if you do have a whole one after you withdraw you will only have .9.  Tongue  I have .4 stuck there.

Thanks for this info!
Please note multipool will never use cryptsy with such fees!

to summarize these are the fees/exchange!

0.00000002 Bittrex (the best)
0.00000200 Mintpal (better trading fee, however higher withdrawl fee)
0.00010000 Poloniex
0.10000000 Cryptsy SCAM ALERT!!

if you you wouldnt get ONE SINGLE SHARE of us  Grin

one word to cryptsy - crispy or so

i was busy last month there - they HAVE to Change their withdrawal politics - sync is a growing and proud community we dont Need to be fooled

enough is enough - dont withdraw your sync amount BUT dont buy anything there - its still not the only Exchange there

bomb themwith emails - especially the great buyers - if they dont want to Change it and the tx isnt that high as they try to explain us - they wont get a single coin from us and others

are we in middleage where every small Gnome could cheat the one without swords ?

WE ARE THE ONE THAT MADE THEM - if they have no volume they can go home..
legendary
I need to reset my SYNC wallet password, but the wallet does not send me a reset email?? Help.

Contact https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/raxeio-301032
we made it - breakout - retest - next way is up - bottom is there - Targets are acivated

i ve decided for the future to look at both - mintpal and bittrex - although it makes no difference in analysing

I need to reset my SYNC wallet password, but the wallet does not send me a reset email?? Help.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Youngwebs, are those the fees in BTC or SYNC?

in the coins you withdrawl from the exchange, so sync.
But sync is just above 1 BTC anyhow, so its more or less the same..

Activity: 139
Youngwebs, are those the fees in BTC or SYNC?
Jump to: