Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 146. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Mandatory Update

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!NhFh1YYb!dzynF480lycoTkZMex-Lw1kj00WVPzpOovh_Fa3xiMc

Mac: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/Sync-Qt.zip

save as sync.conf

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=24240
addnode=107.170.51.29
addnode=107.170.206.182
addnode=192.241.244.198

It is strange that this wallet version is 1.0.3.0

are you sure there is not some mistake, since my last wallet was 1.1.0.0  Huh

i have same situation, my previos wallet version was 1.1.0.0
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I dont think cryptsy is a scam at all, just needs a little attention brought to it.

but they were informed and this dont interest them at all ?!?! but we will see - if they dont react the second and third time - we HAVE TO CALL them a scam

They're fixing it. I have that direct from some of the staff. They apparently had a misunderstanding as to how rare the coin actually is. I believe the fee has already been fixed, and they are determining what minimum withdrawal will be. I recommended .01.

0.01 is still way too high!
0.0000000001 is the actual fee they have to pay
0.0000000002 is the fee of bittrex

this is like million times higher..

its ok, its the same as bittrex

great, did not check myself yet, but i saw the suggestion made to cryptsy, which was way too high (compared to other coins and exchanges)
I'm glad they have listened to our tickets and e-mails!
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I dont think cryptsy is a scam at all, just needs a little attention brought to it.

but they were informed and this dont interest them at all ?!?! but we will see - if they dont react the second and third time - we HAVE TO CALL them a scam

They're fixing it. I have that direct from some of the staff. They apparently had a misunderstanding as to how rare the coin actually is. I believe the fee has already been fixed, and they are determining what minimum withdrawal will be. I recommended .01.

0.01 is still way too high!
0.0000000001 is the actual fee they have to pay
0.0000000002 is the fee of bittrex

this is like million times higher..
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Activity: 154

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Mandatory Update

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!NhFh1YYb!dzynF480lycoTkZMex-Lw1kj00WVPzpOovh_Fa3xiMc

save as sync.conf

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=24240
addnode=107.170.51.29
addnode=107.170.206.182
addnode=192.241.244.198

are you sure there is not some mistake, since my last wallet was 1.1.0.0  Huh

Perhaps your wallet was 1.0.1.0!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The Blockchain is the Future!
Mandatory Update

save as sync.conf

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=24240
addnode=107.170.51.29
addnode=107.170.206.182
addnode=192.241.244.198

are you sure there is not some mistake, since my last wallet was 1.1.0.0  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
one word to cryptsy - crispy or so

i made about 100 btc last month there - they HAVE to Change their withdrawal politics - sync is a growing and proud community we dont Need to be fooled

enough is enough - dont withdraw your sync amount BUT dont buy anything there - its still not the only Exchange there

bomb themwith emails - especially the great buyers - if they dont want to Change it and the tx isnt that high as they try to explain us - they wont get a single coin from us and others

are we in middleage where every small Gnome could cheat the one without swords ?

WE ARE THE ONE THAT MADE THEM - if they have no volume they can go home..

I have direct contact with some of their employees. I've alerted them to their error. We'll see where it goes.
Are you from Africa?

Embarrassed Username is  johningreece ... He's from Greece! If you do not know you're probably an American!  Grin Grin Grin

Oh It was because he talked about Africa in his previous posts.

Ha, ha, ha...this is better then watching tv. Epic.

much better LOL

tominspain ? are you from norway ? no austria

but very important - just joking - not harming - for sure  Wink
Are you from Africa?

Embarrassed Username is  johningreece ... He's from Greece! If you do not know you're probably an American!  Grin Grin Grin

much better LOL

tominspain ? are you from norway ? no austria
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Are you from Africa?

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I don't understand "the op contains the wallet" ??

look at first page

Come on guys...don't get trolled...LOL

I don't understand "the op contains the wallet" ??

look at first page
an example - perhaps someone with better english can read over it:

Dear Mr Vern,

you have decided by withdrwaing Sync to take a withdrawal fee of 0.1 with the Explanation that the TxFee is that high that you have to take this as a Minimum.

Please think about this - 0.1. Sync is worth 60 $. There´s a growing community at Sync and we discuss this Fee with others too.

Because the TX isnt hardcoded at the Network and you re able to take less you will throwout your Company of all future handling on this coin and others too - because the most People that trades Sync are also large Coinholders in other cryptos.

The Minimum fee in the Network is 0.00000000000001 not 0.1 - please explain why this Minimum fee could eat up most of the withdraw.

Greetings

or something like that

Bomb them with emails

We can start a Twitter waves for Cryptsy, it will see all traders! Grin

do it
Are you from Africa?

OK! Everything is fine! For a moment I thought you have something against Africans! Good luck with the coin!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Are you from Africa?

Are you from Africa?

legendary
Activity: 1400
MsCollec are you in an IRC anywhere right now?

No. I don't like IRC

I saw your pm. I will get back to when less busy..
Jump to: