Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 167. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
be smart or do you want to be fooled ?   Grin  Grin  Grin

Don't forget this drop is on low volume so we should see a nice bounce back soon.

thats it - AND volume decreases while dropping - thats the 2nd Piece of the puzzle - its just a retest of the breakout as mentionend
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I am having trouble using a back up sync wallet.dat. I sent sync to my wallet and I was having trouble getting it connected so I had to delete it but saved the wallet.dat file. I was finally able to get the wallet to connect to the network and then tried to replace the wallet.dat file but it does not seem to be working. Does anyone know how to fix this?

if you have synced wallet you can try this command line key one by one until issue will be resolved (you must backup your "wallet.dat" before):
 -rescan
 -reindex
 -salvagewallet

I tried those commands and it said method not found. I see the transaction on the block explorer and I still have the same address, not sure why it isn't working.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Don't forget this drop is on low volume so we should see a nice bounce back soon.

bottoming out - retest - and soon you have to buy

waiting for confitmation

it should be one of the last chances to buy cheap - target as mentioned

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
i compile wallet drom github for ubuntu 64bit, and wallet no sync.
another wallets (like BC wallet i compile) work fine.
Plese help?
Activity: 40
I am having trouble using a back up sync wallet.dat. I sent sync to my wallet and I was having trouble getting it connected so I had to delete it but saved the wallet.dat file. I was finally able to get the wallet to connect to the network and then tried to replace the wallet.dat file but it does not seem to be working. Does anyone know how to fix this?

if you have synced wallet you can try this command line key one by one until issue will be resolved (you must backup your "wallet.dat" before):
 -rescan
 -reindex
 -salvagewallet

Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Explore Sync Rewards Program demo http://synclub-staging.herokuapp.com/ currently in Phase 1 development

Let me know what you think. Thanks.
Note Phase 1 timeline is 2 weeks, by next week all the features will be working as stated in the whitepaper.

just lurking here before: can you verify this? https://twitter.com/theGodofCrypto/status/490562063047991296/photo/1
hawaiian airlines does not seem to have an idea of the miles program
i am a sync holder since it was 0.5 and am planning to hold for a long time

I am sure rewards point can be acquired through third parties like https://www.points.com/home/

Wait for response from @syncfund
Activity: 12
Explore Sync Rewards Program demo http://synclub-staging.herokuapp.com/ currently in Phase 1 development

Note Phase 1 timeline is 2 weeks, by next week all the features will be working as stated in the whitepaper.

just lurking here before: can you verify this? https://twitter.com/theGodofCrypto/status/490562063047991296/photo/1
hawaiian airlines does not seem to have an idea of the miles program
i am a sync holder since it was 0.5 and am planning to hold for a long time
legendary
Explore Sync Rewards Program demo https://synclub-staging.herokuapp.com/ currently in Phase 1 development

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Are incentives worth it for "small" holders. I know its early and things may get big in the next 3-6 months, but is it worth it for investors with .3-.5 worth of sync to hold long term? Wouldn't it just feed the whales in the long run? Apologize if i missed something but i dont see anything else other than discounts and small rewards, just wish i bought earlier  Undecided

Can someone share a hypothetical timeline? like what to expect every 3 months or so?...

Timeline is much, much shorter than that. We have big things coming this week and the next week and the next.

Small holders will get many perks.

What you should ALL be doing right now is staking. Means free money, stability.

Other thing you should be doing is working on ways to make Sync better, more valuable. Develop something for the coin, affect your own investment.

Market is waiting to see if our plans are real. They are. And once they realize this, then....

Thanks to everyone, welcome to the new Sync.

FYI: I represent the Sync Foundation.

I have been staking, I can disclose that I am < 1 SYNC but greater than 0.5 it is ok for the coin one day will be 10,000$ (base line)

you have no idea how hard it was to mine back then... I am trying to get to 1 SYNC by staking alone, we shall see, network is very stable I must say

+0.00065071 SYNC could mean several hundreds of dollars in the future, plus I like the technology so I mine, people without technology background should buy

Staking produces occasional conflicts such as "Status: conflicted, broadcast through 11 nodes" if you can enlighten why, I do appreciate it  Cool

That's an orphan. It's nothing broken, just two or more nodes solved the same block at essentially the same time. It becomes invalid after a time, and if Sync is like other PoS coins, you get your stake weight back when it fails to confirm.
legendary
Is that system active yet, and thanks for the quick response!! Smiley

Currently working on Phase 1 ( week 2)

Create base site with user/business owner account signup. Basic user profiles: Avatar, username?.

Add procedure for business owners to setup program details. Admin verification page. And partnership program catalog.

Allow business owners to transfer reward points to users. Until SyncCoin colored coin is implemented they can find users by email or username.

Add feature for business owners to create promotions. This will consist of an image, url and an expiry date. Admin will review before they are displayed on the a slider on the home page.

Add feature for user to review and rate programs and promotions.
Activity: 47
Is that system active yet, and thanks for the quick response!! Smiley
legendary
where do we sign up for the rewards club for holders of over 1 coin

Sync rewards program is different from Sync Whales . Anyone can register for Sync rewards program membership, It's more like a Loyalty rewards program that merchants can use to reward their customers with points for completing offers, registrations, bounties etc

There's going to be a P2P trading platform where members can buy/sell points, for example you have 800 points and the item you want to buy is 1000 points , you can buy the 200 points from the market.
Activity: 47
where do we sign up for the rewards club for holders of over 1 coin
legendary
The demo site for synclub rewards program is live. I am just waiting for Sync Foundation authorization before posting the website link.
Thanks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Peeps don't forget to keep voting on btc38 voot is at number 1 and we should really be ahead of them
keep voting and open up the asian marketplace!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Are incentives worth it for "small" holders. I know its early and things may get big in the next 3-6 months, but is it worth it for investors with .3-.5 worth of sync to hold long term? Wouldn't it just feed the whales in the long run? Apologize if i missed something but i dont see anything else other than discounts and small rewards, just wish i bought earlier  Undecided

Can someone share a hypothetical timeline? like what to expect every 3 months or so?...

Timeline is much, much shorter than that. We have big things coming this week and the next week and the next.

Small holders will get many perks.

What you should ALL be doing right now is staking. Means free money, stability.

Other thing you should be doing is working on ways to make Sync better, more valuable. Develop something for the coin, affect your own investment.

Market is waiting to see if our plans are real. They are. And once they realize this, then....

Thanks to everyone, welcome to the new Sync.

FYI: I represent the Sync Foundation.

I have been staking, I can disclose that I am < 1 SYNC but greater than 0.5 it is ok for the coin one day will be 10,000$ (base line)

you have no idea how hard it was to mine back then... I am trying to get to 1 SYNC by staking alone, we shall see, network is very stable I must say

+0.00065071 SYNC could mean several hundreds of dollars in the future, plus I like the technology so I mine, people without technology background should buy

Staking produces occasional conflicts such as "Status: conflicted, broadcast through 11 nodes" if you can enlighten why, I do appreciate it  Cool
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.
Alright, gonna post up something that may be of use to a few of you.

As some of you know, I had a wallet file go corrupt, or something... I could not get it to work in the newest wallet. Tried al the usual tricks, and it always failed on launch.

I can report that I have successfully recovered my wallet. What I'm posting here might be an "everybody knows that" moment for some of the older hands, but I've been in Cryptos for two years now, and I didn't know it. So hopefully it helps.

There is a function called "dumpwallet" in the RPC commands. I intend to use this for all coins from now on for my backups. type dumpwallet and it dumps your wallet to a text file with a name of your choice, with all the private keys. Then use importwallet in the console, and you get everything back even if your old wallet file don't want to work.

Hope it helps somebody.

I didn't know that either. Could be very useful future. Probably could have saved me a few wallets in the past. Thanks.
Jump to: