Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 168. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Are incentives worth it for "small" holders. I know its early and things may get big in the next 3-6 months, but is it worth it for investors with .3-.5 worth of sync to hold long term? Wouldn't it just feed the whales in the long run? Apologize if i missed something but i dont see anything else other than discounts and small rewards, just wish i bought earlier  Undecided

Can someone share a hypothetical timeline? like what to expect every 3 months or so?...

Timeline is much, much shorter than that. We have big things coming this week and the next week and the next.

Small holders will get many perks.

What you should ALL be doing right now is staking. Means free money, stability.

Other thing you should be doing is working on ways to make Sync better, more valuable. Develop something for the coin, affect your own investment.

Market is waiting to see if our plans are real. They are. And once they realize this, then....

Thanks to everyone, welcome to the new Sync.

FYI: I represent the Sync Foundation.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Alright, gonna post up something that may be of use to a few of you.

As some of you know, I had a wallet file go corrupt, or something... I could not get it to work in the newest wallet. Tried al the usual tricks, and it always failed on launch.

I can report that I have successfully recovered my wallet. What I'm posting here might be an "everybody knows that" moment for some of the older hands, but I've been in Cryptos for two years now, and I didn't know it. So hopefully it helps.

There is a function called "dumpwallet" in the RPC commands. I intend to use this for all coins from now on for my backups. type dumpwallet and it dumps your wallet to a text file with a name of your choice, with all the private keys. Then use importwallet in the console, and you get everything back even if your old wallet file don't want to work.

Hope it helps somebody.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
If you stake them then I think yes.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Are incentives worth it for "small" holders. I know its early and things may get big in the next 3-6 months, but is it worth it for investors with .3-.5 worth of sync to hold long term? Wouldn't it just feed the whales in the long run? Apologize if i missed something but i dont see anything else other than discounts and small rewards, just wish i bought earlier  Undecided

Can someone share a hypothetical timeline? like what to expect every 3 months or so?...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Made a profit on $Sync? Tip the Sync Fund, it helps keep the coin stable and growing. Over 100 now.
SX8CEmF4SajYU6fHktFzvq9rJnJUbrakHj

http://syncfund.com/

Please Donate Over 100 SYNC donated
legendary
How many do I need in order to become a whale?

6-7 sync

7 sync and you have to email sync foundation on how to join.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
How many do I need in order to become a whale?
legendary
Syncing, thanks a bunch!

join the whales and start earning miles  Grin
Syncing, thanks a bunch!
legendary
yes, windows7. It happened on my Mac as well. same error, but foolishly closed it before reading it -_-

go to %appdata%\sync and save this into the folder https://mega.co.nz/#!q4RBkYIJ!lmifJQuynCAejejmu-fBc6EED-rqriczGaopwprrNVI

delete everything except wallet.dat and download sync.conf
yes, windows7. It happened on my Mac as well. same error, but foolishly closed it before reading it -_-
legendary
close it and open it again read the last few pages

that didnt help :|

what kind of error

the error isnt showing up anymore and I dont remember what it said lol. after downloading the wallet, I extract the files and the wallet is opening fine now but no connections and not syncing.

are you using windows?

what kind of error

the error isnt showing up anymore and I dont remember what it said lol. after downloading the wallet, I extract the files and the wallet is opening fine now but no connections and not syncing.
legendary

legendary
Please vote for SYNC at the largest Chinese Exchange http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html

Vootcoin is currently at number 1 which is shameful for sync members eh Use your btc to vote and let's claim number 1  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
I cant get my wallet to work, it doesnt sync, and the first time I open the wallet I get an error msg. Am I doing something wrong?

No love? :|
Jump to: