Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 212. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
We need more SYNC promotion, more tweets, more messages in trollbox!
Feel our dev is more interested in Voot unfortunately, seems to need ego stroked... just the vibe im getting by past post...........
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
We need more SYNC promotion, more tweets, more messages in trollbox!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
so, people who do not hold the coin, are not potential investors in the coin, in your opinion?

someone like me, perhaps, who finds themselves with quite a lot of bitcoin in their wallets, will not decide to invest in the coin, because, as you put it - they simply don't have any coin in the first place and the community will alienate them, as you have done, me.

you are right, you have just given me more reason, not to invest.
welcome to my ignore, kid.

He wasnt talking about everyone. I think he was speaking to YOU.
YOU can go invest somewhere else. We don't need you or want you.

i'll put this next investment in another coin then. no worries.
I hear TEK will stake me 40% every month.

byebye

like a woman - let her talk and talk and she will refute herself - i thought a great staking-interest will bring coins to fail Huh??

thats your thoughts and now ist wrong ? as i first thought - your just fudding and after this your absolutely unbelieveable
the smartest thing raskul said was investing in Tekcoin.I had stake today in tek worth 0.2 btc on the market.i buy a few tek everyday.will stop once im staking everyday.Tek is one to watch out for. i was going to sell my sync but dev pretty active and my 3.5 sync has turned into 3.88.staking is working great.get the odd orpahan but thats normal

i personally dont think so - longterm Investors are afraid of - because the base is Swimming away - but in brief its okay - congrats
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
read and "rewritten "

Thanks lots of grammatical errors  Roll Eyes

Another thing missing is that there is no master node. All is decentralized with Nitesend unlike darkcoin that has a masternode that all anonymous transactions goes through.

i'll endorse this whitepaper, good luck with it.

This in itself is worth a 2K Sat price...

EDIT wrong thread. THought this was VOOT Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
so, people who do not hold the coin, are not potential investors in the coin, in your opinion?

someone like me, perhaps, who finds themselves with quite a lot of bitcoin in their wallets, will not decide to invest in the coin, because, as you put it - they simply don't have any coin in the first place and the community will alienate them, as you have done, me.

byebye

like a woman - let her talk and talk and she will refute herself - i thought a great staking-interest will bring coins to fail Huh??

thats your thoughts and now ist wrong ? as i first thought - your just fudding and after this your absolutely unbelieveable
the smartest thing raskul said was investing in Tekcoin.I had stake today in tek worth 0.2 btc on the market.i buy a few tek everyday.will stop once im staking everyday.Tek is one to watch out for. i was going to sell my sync but dev pretty active and my 3.5 sync has turned into 3.88.staking is working great.get the odd orpahan but thats normal
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

byebye

Activity: 84
Thanks for fixing the explorer!  I also noticed the balance on the rich list is not the same as what the wallet reads...any idea why its off?
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
anyway back to real news, seems like theres some interest in #vootcoin #sync #nitesend

Yeah but this thread is not burning like Vootcoin  Undecided

We're all waiting for the whitepaper. It's heating up.
yes well with the like of raskull and his chums continuously spouting
the negative crap on here i'm not surprised, hopefully we've seen the back of him now
and we can all move forward.

I'm excited about nitesend and i think those of us who are holding are quietly
waiting for it to appear, quietly because most that are active are just simply too tired
debating the trolls on here all the time.

But there are many people holding and staking that much is very clear

lets not forget that this coins value is one of the highest out there
compared to voot which is only sitting at 300 -500 sats!

If a coin can't stand up to scrutiny then what's the point?
A question isn't always loaded. If someone asks a question I don't see why there can't be an answer without prices and trolling and FUD being mentioned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
anyway back to real news, seems like theres some interest in #vootcoin #sync #nitesend

Yeah but this thread is not burning like Vootcoin  Undecided
yea i know the voot thread is going nuts, hopefully they wake up and get with sync too.
you lack the intelligence to understand what I am asking you.

i'll rephrase; do you think that people who do not hold the coin and; the price/value of the coin, are related in any way?

Don't even try. Nobody can answer a question. There's no logic.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
yes well with the like of raskull and his chums continuously spouting
the negative crap on here i'm not surprised, hopefully we've seen the back of him now
and we can all move forward.

I'm excited about nitesend and i think those of us who are holding are quietly
waiting for it to appear, quietly because most that are active are just simply too tired
debating the trolls on here all the time.

But there are many people holding and staking that much is very clear

lets not forget that this coins value is one of the highest out there
compared to voot which is only sitting at 300 -500 sats!

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Yeah but this thread is not burning like Vootcoin  Undecided
Activity: 102
Activity: 434

byebye
Activity: 406
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Activity: 322
i love pop corn with this forum is the best, lmao. time to buy a lil more sync!
Activity: 118

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

Oh and one more thing you have a nasty habit of twisting everyones thoughts to your own benefit
so for any noobs or new investors please beware the self confessed TROLL
Jump to: