Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 221. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
we need iconic expert in this one to pump it up like XLB
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
we should name who the trolls are on the OP so newbies can ignore them  Grin

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   Smiley

Hey Manager, whats up wih XLB Tongue

It's doing ok. Holding steady. Waiting on Anonymity dev to do his thing. We have several new sites and features being worked on. We also have a few new team members Including myself to better serve the XLB coin and community. As for me I own and support several coins. Diversity is a good thing. I'm also a Sync (1.05 sync) holder since day one. Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   Smiley

Hey Manager, whats up wih XLB Tongue
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
and for real:

look at the volume when they hit the resistance - if it goes up - BUY thats the missing mark that they will break it - its calling confirmation

nice last holidayday

I'm glad you are so positive i hope it works out for you the way you say it will
or you will just land up looking like raskull troll
goodluck Wink

never land looking like raskul troll - im too smart and handsome  Grin
wow whats up with this new wallet literally took like 5 seconds from mintpal to qt. i remember when it was 50 confirmations. good stuff dev!

thats really awesome, arent it ?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
please what is the latest on fixing the wallet  thank you   Smiley

The wallet is working fine.

my wallet is staking Cheesy

did you downloaded the new wallet that was released for the hardfork

no

download it from the front page

i cant find it

Penguin for linux, windows logo for windows, etc

yes  Smiley thanks i thought that was for an app
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
either i will sink with this ship or i will skyrocket to the moon

I'm still holding till 2020

meanwhile I'm going on a little adventure called CLOAKCOIN, who is with me?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
@Multipool team,

Could you please let me know how there is a big difference in the payout system for Shift 15 &  16? The total shares (72.69M & 73.15m) are pretty much the same but the Sync/1M shares and Syncs out is really different? I am just trying to understand your formula.

The price of SYNC on these two days are also not that different in Mintpal. Thanks

We just got more BTC for the mined ALT-coins (check the last columns as well: BTC/1 million shares is almost double!)

Multipool payouts depend on 2 exchange rates:
First selling of the ALT-COINS to BTC, and buying back SYNC from BTC.

Both have big effect on the SYNC/million shares.
In this case we got a lot of BTC/share. With same rate for SYNC we could just buy more SYNC!

For example, we have been mining a lot of Mugatucoin (x11) which gave a very good payout!  Grin
Too bad that coin is already gone again, but we keep adding new coins every day!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
@Multipool team,

Could you please let me know how there is a big difference in the payout system for Shift 15 &  16? The total shares (72.69M & 73.15m) are pretty much the same but the Sync/1M shares and Syncs out is really different? I am just trying to understand your formula.

The price of SYNC on these two days are also not that different in Mintpal. Thanks

price was the same on bittrex as mintpal and
supposed to be fee free as well i think was the announcement for the next 2 payouts starting last one
so yes interesting ......
Activity: 196
wow whats up with this new wallet literally took like 5 seconds from mintpal to qt. i remember when it was 50 confirmations. good stuff dev!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
@Multipool team,

Activity: 196
ive been out of the sync loop for awhile now... what are the current interest rates and where is the link for the new wallet?

interest rate is still @100% - but it will going down SO NOW YOU CAN GET hardly cheap syncs while ist rising

Prices here  https://www.mintpal.com/market/SYNC/BTC

and ever the new wallet on the first side

here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann1000-sync-proof-of-stake-now-run-by-blockchain-development-company-607919 its marked as finalsync
100% wtf ive been holding my 2 sync in mintpal this whole freaking time!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
and for real:

look at the volume when they hit the resistance - if it goes up - BUY thats the missing mark that they will break it - its calling confirmation

nice last holidayday

I'm glad you are so positive i hope it works out for you the way you say it will
or you will just land up looking like raskull troll
goodluck Wink
and for real:

nice last holidayday
but do me a favour - dont buy now - i get fresh Money tomorrow and i dont wanna pay moon-prices  Grin

It's about how Sync is going to be catapulted towards the moon, but it was postponed because it's a bank holiday

bank holiday where?
certainly not in europe??

that makes no sense

Whit Monday for Orthodox and Protestants at the same time. That should be valid enough?

i think so - but you dont have to believe - crawl it at wiki words: "Pfingsten" or "dia de la rioja"
ive been out of the sync loop for awhile now... what are the current interest rates and where is the link for the new wallet?

interest rate is still @100% - but it will going down SO NOW YOU CAN GET hardly cheap syncs while ist rising

Prices here  https://www.mintpal.com/market/SYNC/BTC

and ever the new wallet on the first side

here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann1000-sync-proof-of-stake-now-run-by-blockchain-development-company-607919 its marked as finalsync
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

It's about how Sync is going to be catapulted towards the moon, but it was postponed because it's a bank holiday

bank holiday where?
certainly not in europe??

that makes no sense

Whit Monday for Orthodox and Protestants at the same time. That should be valid enough?
Jump to: