Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 235. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Does the stake time reset every time you generate new coins? I was staking like a boss and then go the first payment and my stake is now at o  Huh

Will it start staking as soon as the generated coins reach maturity?

That is correct, they will still stake by luck, but the likeliness increases over time until the chances are 100% after 30 days.
i dont know if i understand it correct:

but the stake at the wallet is NOT the stake its the amount that stakes - it goes to 0 after confirmation - then you have earned it
mintpal:

although there is still lower volume - it Spikes by hitting the mainsupport at .24 and confirms the .303 - when it breaks over it next target should be .41 while mainresist is .61
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Does the stake time reset every time you generate new coins? I was staking like a boss and then go the first payment and my stake is now at o  Huh

That is correct, they will still stake by luck, but the likeliness increases over time until the chances are 100% after 30 days.

Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yes my wallet is staking all day, in little bits.
I got my first orphan today tho  Undecided

Well, you cant get them all Cheesy

Btw i hope MsCollect is gonna share some of the ideas for the future of this coin. The coin is great and has a lot of potential waiting to be realized !
Activity: 420

Activity: 210
Yes my wallet is staking all day, in little bits.
I got my first orphan today tho  Undecided
Activity: 518
So, people are still having problems with the wallet ? This is really strange, since the hard fork everything works perfect on my end. Staking regularly, block chain is fast . Hope everyone can resolve any problems they have, however i am pretty sure all the answers are in the previous pages !

What the fuck with this coin?
Not sync? 
Sync sink?

Why my block stuck at yesterday, not syncing. Damn  Angry

I'm sorry to hear about your experience,
You can change the project.
Good luck! Smiley

Really , if you can't give the man a real answer or help him , please don't post using Google translate.

Why? He can get answers on first page.
ttyler333 is a respected community member, you are not.

Now, go back to your caves!

Troll!

calm down please - but youre right there are answer on the first page - and if not we try to solve the problem
Hello, is running multipoolmining.com right ?

yes - it pays out every 2 days

---------

syncing fine staking too block 11649 a few seconds ago
Activity: 420
Not sync? 
Sync sink?

Good luck! Smiley

Really , if you can't give the man a real answer or help him , please don't post using Google translate.

Why? He can get answers on first page.
ttyler333 is a respected community member, you are not.

Now, go back to your caves!

Troll!
Seems to be working great for everyone else.  Make sure you have the latest wallet and open and close it a few times when its syncing if it gets stuck.

I am on the latest wallet, and deleted the cache files.
It works fine few days ago, but stuck from yesterday.
Even though reopen can fix that, I think it still suck..
I never face that in btc or other coins's wallet.
but will reopen and see will it fix.

thats not true - im there in the beginning of bitcoin and sometimes i want that Thing trough at the wall for anger
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Hello, is running multipoolmining.com right ?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Not sync? 
Sync sink?

Good luck! Smiley

Activity: 238

My SYNC coins happily sync in my wallet. No problems since the beginning Smiley

I am using the Mac Wallet actually, don't know about Win.

Same here, staking too! Shame I've had so many orphans though (21 to be exact)  Sad
Activity: 102
The Blockchain is the Future!
Sync don't Sync   Cheesy

Seems most people have no issues. And as I just pointed out to the poster above it was their mistake at least this time.

My SYNC coins happily sync in my wallet. No problems since the beginning Smiley

I am using the Mac Wallet actually, don't know about Win.
Any chance of "To have your coins stake you need to do this:" in the first post?

EDIT: found the info in the posts, staking like a boss!!

Code:
"stake" : 0.08299429
redownload wallet. and it works. Smiley
Activity: 477
thats funny that im on the "old wallet" I downloaded from the original post like 4 days ago. its been up for a while stating a hard fork.

edit: so there were two updates then? the last wallet download I did a few days ago was called "sync-v2" or something. this one called "syncfinal" I only saw one update needed on the main thread. thats why a few of us got stuck / confused.

Version 1.0.1 had the fork, so if you are in sync, it should work. But it has a couple of problems: It might stuck on initial block download (if you are on blockchain head, it should work fine). Also, it tries to download blocks from every node, even the old ones.

In version 1.0.2 these are fixed.

I'll keep the version up to date, so you all know if you are having the latest.
Activity: 210
thats funny that im on the "old wallet" I downloaded from the original post like 4 days ago. its been up for a while stating a hard fork.

edit: so there were two updates then? the last wallet download I did a few days ago was called "sync-v2" or something. this one called "syncfinal" I only saw one update needed on the main thread. thats why a few of us got stuck / confused.
Jump to: