Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 236. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Activity: 477
Merit: 500
Seems to be working great for everyone else.  Make sure you have the latest wallet and open and close it a few times when its syncing if it gets stuck.

I am on the latest wallet, and deleted the cache files.
It works fine few days ago, but stuck from yesterday.
Even though reopen can fix that, I think it still suck..
I never face that in btc or other coins's wallet.
but will reopen and see will it fix.

doesnt work great for me. I also did the same shit.

stuck on block 9314. see debug log below. I have also restarted the wallet and pc several times, starting to get annoying.

You are on the old wallet. It should be version 1.0.2.0

Yes. And since the old wallet bans all new wallets, the old wallet get stuck even more easily now after the fork. Good thing is that users will notice they need to update and we get rid of the old ones.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
staking this coin rock Cheesy i love the stake , so much coin , so many profit haha

Yes, this is a very good coin,
Luckily I invest it and gain a little! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 76
What the fuck with this coin?
Not sync? 
Sync sink?

Why my block stuck at yesterday, not syncing. Damn  Angry

I'm sorry to hear about your experience,
You can change the project.
Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 826
Sync don't Sync   Cheesy

Seems most people have no issues. And as I just pointed out to the poster above it was their mistake at least this time.
Activity: 826
Seems to be working great for everyone else.  Make sure you have the latest wallet and open and close it a few times when its syncing if it gets stuck.

stuck on block 9314. see debug log below. I have also restarted the wallet and pc several times, starting to get annoying.

You are on the old wallet. It should be version 1.0.2.0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 154

Activity: 161
What the fuck with this coin?
Not sync? 
Sync sink?

Why my block stuck at yesterday, not syncing. Damn  Angry
Activity: 161
Can let the wallet stake for interest. =) lol
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
I sugest asking for donations
and see were we get, i'm sure if everyone gave a tiny bit
we could easily raise the sum
legendary
Activity: 1400
And the amount of that bounty would be? If it's been mentioned already I must have missed it.

5 Bitcoin
Activity: 126
And the amount of that bounty would be? If it's been mentioned already I must have missed it.
legendary
Activity: 1400
2-4 weeks for anonymity implementation in sync protocol. We still need to raise the bounty because it will be outsourced and it's full time job.
You all need to take into concideration that coins in most exchanges wont be staking. Also lost and forgotten wallets wont be staking. Finally unless something changed since I last looked there is a hard limit of 10k coins within the source code itself.

Yes iknow all this my point whihc seems to have been missed is that  from a marketing point of view
how do we as a community intend to market the coin, do we all really understand this coin
We're all obsessing about interest rates and yet we don't have the basics right
which is concerning

Another point I forgot to mention is i can't find a web site??

DEV was asked twice today whats the website, could'nt tell them?

tried to add the coin to Crypto Coins Table
Don't have half the info available whihc should be on the OP

little things whihc i'm sure plenty of investors came to the OP did not see
the info and said to themselves nope gonna give this coin amiss

I'm not diiing the coin or the dev just pointing out  obvious things missing

youre right but in first Point youre missing - the community dont have to know everything about the coin - being great but it is no "must have"

some are just interested in coins - other want to have a fast coin or something like that - they dont interested in the inner behaviour of this coin - BUT they give this coin a Chance - thats the main reason at the beginning BUT...

then to get remarked it has to be more - but not for each member - there are  a lot that do know a Little bit more - theyre the heart of the coin but both sides are needed

but (3times) it has to be a Little bit more professional if we want this Thing to succed - but we´re on the right way and therefore YOUR hint is very important AND A PIECE OF THE WHOLE COMMUNITY

but at least - there are only a few in this Moment bringing the coin on the right way - they cant do 30 things at the same time
You all need to take into concideration that coins in most exchanges wont be staking. Also lost and forgotten wallets wont be staking. Finally unless something changed since I last looked there is a hard limit of 10k coins within the source code itself.

Yes iknow all this my point whihc seems to have been missed is that  from a marketing point of view
how do we as a community intend to market the coin, do we all really understand this coin
which is concerning

scratch that found the website a little hard to find and not that obvious  at least to me
but tis there  Roll Eyes

which is concerning

Activity: 84
Jump to: