Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 233. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Any plans to allow Sync to be used on this Dark voot market?

Have you taken on developing the market place as well or is that someone else?
Activity: 406
I just took more weight on my shoulder  Undecided Taking over Vootcoin . Kiss

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvoot-old-thread-639371

you got a fucking coin on mintpal and youre going to take over a shit coin from a scammer? How long did you think it over?

Well vootcoin anon can used on sync. Did you see the motive  Huh

What about other plans for Sync? this coin wont survive on anon alone.

My major concern is a few pages back there was claims you couldnt continue as head dev on Sync because of real life work, and now your taking on another coin?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

you got a fucking coin on mintpal and youre going to take over a shit coin from a scammer? How long did you think it over?

Well vootcoin anon can used on sync. Did you see the motive  Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 420
Awesome!! I bought some Vootcoin as well..lol

voot is dead already and thread closed

But it has a new "Voot is not a scam" thread! What a great way to inspire investor confidence. That coin should be left for dead

Happycoin finally died today as well. Heartbroken dev, spent over one hour trying to fix it before he gave up!

Purécoin's community ran away from dev several days ago. Nothing is going to happen there anytime soon.

Black cats and fancy dogs coins are free falling...

Sharecoin used to be supported by an exchange, but the exchange has been offline for days.

Machinerycoin wallet has been impossible to sync since the beginning and nobody knows what blockchain pools are on

Guys, Sync is one of the few surviving X11/POS coins!

Wow didn't know about Sharecoin. What happened to it?

Not sure, but two days ago it was impossible to withdraw, then the page didn't load at all and now the dev is gone. Perhaps some attack by an unhappy customer? He's not the kind of guy that gives up and I certainly hope he will come back with a better platform.
Activity: 838

But it has a new "Voot is not a scam" thread! What a great way to inspire investor confidence. That coin should be left for dead

Happycoin finally died today as well. Heartbroken dev, spent over one hour trying to fix it before he gave up!

Purécoin's community ran away from dev several days ago. Nothing is going to happen there anytime soon.

Sharecoin used to be supported by an exchange, but the exchange has been offline for days.

Machinerycoin wallet has been impossible to sync since the beginning and nobody knows what blockchain pools are on

Wow didn't know about Sharecoin. What happened to it?

Well that coin has a 10BTC bounty to implement anon. Which can be used in Sync as well. MsCollec has already taken collection of the bounty so we can piggy back on VOOT's anon tech.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 154
thats funny that im on the "old wallet" I downloaded from the original post like 4 days ago. its been up for a while stating a hard fork.

edit: so there were two updates then? the last wallet download I did a few days ago was called "sync-v2" or something. this one called "syncfinal" I only saw one update needed on the main thread. thats why a few of us got stuck / confused.

Version 1.0.1 had the fork, so if you are in sync, it should work. But it has a couple of problems: It might stuck on initial block download (if you are on blockchain head, it should work fine). Also, it tries to download blocks from every node, even the old ones.

In version 1.0.2 these are fixed.

I'll keep the version up to date, so you all know if you are having the latest.

cool, thanks. I just saw the hard fork message a while ago and updated the second I saw it, figured I would be good for a while. all is well now!

great to hear
"anon" means anonymous ?
Any idea if MsCollec will be implementing anon to Sync? YES

He/she has already accepted to implement Anon on Vootcoin.

Awesome!! Keep up the good work!!
legendary
Any idea if MsCollec will be implementing anon to Sync? YES

Any idea if MsCollec will be implementing anon to Sync?

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Thanks. It seems to me that the whole scenario of having a very small number of POW coins which multiply themselves 10x via POS over several years is a GREAT idea. It's a huge incentive to buy the coin as well as to hang on to them and keep your wallet open (contributing to the POS process and stability) for a very long time. I may be missing something, but combining an ultra-low supply with the ability to multiply your holdings by a factor of 10 seems like a big winner to me.

+1
Great idea

Yes, me to. I was against it it the beginning, but then it appeared to be something that had appeal.

But, the dev is against it, so then it will be back to the A-plan, which is few coins and a Premium-VIP-bonus-frequent-flyer-exclusive-walmart-points -club, and that might also have appeal to some... I guess it's an American thing?

Perhaps we could have voucher coupons to cut out from magazines as well? With rebates?

From what I've read, MsCollec and Nite69 are both onboard with the idea of the half-life interest rate, and the 10,000 coin limit has already been declared as a definite. The next thing that needs to happen is to determine roughly how long before the 10,000 count should be reached.
Dev, kindly add a FAQ regarding Staking in the OP, lot of people like me are still asking about it. All the answers we get, are buried along the pages.

that prevent aver asking and answering the same questions - although there are a lot of People that dont mind about
I am trying to understand the staking process (sorry, i'm kinda new to this)

I just added sync coins to my wallet, how long will it take to stake?

Coin Maturity: 50 blocks
Min Coin Age: 6 hours  
Coin Age Maturity: 30 days

Will it take 6 hours, 50 blocks or 30 days?

What is the coin age maturity? Is that when the stake get's it's full potential?

Thanks!

You need to be holding at least 0.08299429 Sync and they need to be held for a minimum of 6 hours before the staking process begins.

Then the more coins you have the greater the chance is that you will actually mine (mint) some coin, the longer you leave them staking the higher the chance that will be accepted coins (not orphans).

So ideally your wallet should be open all the time, you will receive a stake every day (compound interest), this stake will add to your original coins then the next time you stake you will receive more. If you just open your wallet once every blue moon, then you will receive a lump sum.

This is my understanding of the staking system, please feel to correct me if I am wrong!

in a simplified form thats it although im not really sure about the min amount - but we wont arguing about an amount that is worth 10 Dollar or euros - approximately

ive tried a summary a few days/sites ago
Jump to: