Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 295. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If the dev team reads this, can the community have an update, its the least we deserve. I haven't seen or heard from you in the IRC channel, and your posts on here are sporadic. If you're worried you can't resolve this, then just tell us. There are plenty of knowledgeable people about that can offer advice on how we can move forward.

As a community, we could of easily raised a bounty to pay a competent dev to fix this, in an weekend probably. The distribution of this coin is becoming more centralized as people are becoming disillusioned with it all. Please tell the community what is going on?

The dev hasn't disappeared, he was posting just last night and it is a weekday.  Just relax, I am sure they are working on it and will roll out an update soon.  Probably this weekend.  

What's going, apart from few greedy people are trying to buy cheap coin so they are spreading FUD

a few greedy people who have been buying all the way down from 0.9
you should consider who the real supporters of this project actually are, and do something about your attitude.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
If the dev team reads this, can the community have an update, its the least we deserve. I haven't seen or heard from you in the IRC channel, and your posts on here are sporadic. If you're worried you can't resolve this, then just tell us. There are plenty of knowledgeable people about that can offer advice on how we can move forward.

As a community, we could of easily raised a bounty to pay a competent dev to fix this, in an weekend probably. The distribution of this coin is becoming more centralized as people are becoming disillusioned with it all. Please tell the community what is going on?

The dev hasn't disappeared, he was posting just last night and it is a weekday.  Just relax, I am sure they are working on it and will roll out an update soon.  Probably this weekend.  

What's going, apart from few greedy people are trying to buy cheap coin so they are spreading FUD
At Multipool for this coin,  if I have 15 MH/s rig, how long did it takes to get at least .50 or 1 coin?

please consider that you may be better off mining a coin directly and selling it for BTC to buy sync.

1> you put 15Mh/s at multi - paying fees
2> the multi mines various coins - paying fees
3> the multi exchanges the coins mined to BTC - paying fees
4> the multi buys up sync to feed to you - paying fees
5> you receive the sync the multi has gathered - paying fees

congratulations, you have the honour of paying fees right through the process.
you can minimise this unnecessary spend by doing it all manually.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
CAn anyone close and reopen their wallet and let me know if it works OK.  I have had ZERO problems with any of the wallets and all of asudden I'm getting a crash at launch error with message regarding genesis blocks and testnet etc.

I have restarted my computer to make sure I wasn't running a second instance but no luck.

EDIT: Assertion Failed!
Program....synq-qt.exe File:src/kernel.cpp, Line 372
Expressions: pindex?pprev blah blah hash Genesis Block : hash Genesis Block testNet

Working fine here.

Thanks, I must have corrupted something. 

did you, by any chance - click the link in this post? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann1000-sync-proof-of-stake-now-run-by-blockchain-development-company-607919

DON'T CLICK IT.

I DID NOT CLICK!
Activity: 182

Activity: 420
At Multipool for this coin,  if I have 15 MH/s rig, how long did it takes to get at least .50 or 1 coin?
CAn anyone close and reopen their wallet and let me know if it works OK.  I have had ZERO problems with any of the wallets and all of asudden I'm getting a crash at launch error with message regarding genesis blocks and testnet etc.

I have restarted my computer to make sure I wasn't running a second instance but no luck.

Expressions: pindex?pprev blah blah hash Genesis Block : hash Genesis Block testNet

Working fine here.

did you, by any chance - click the link in this post? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann1000-sync-proof-of-stake-now-run-by-blockchain-development-company-607919

DON'T CLICK IT.

Working fine here.

Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Working fine here.

Just did, no error of any kind for me

no problems here, closed and reopened OK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Everyone complaining about not getting stake on less than .3 is being silly.  That isn't that much and if you don't have $50 worth of skin in the game then why are you bothering?  If I didn't have several hundred dollars worth then I would even install the client. 

If all you have is a few dollars worth of sync then you are better off trying to catch a pump and dump for an easy 10,000% as opposed to keeping your computer running an entire year for 100%.  Seriously, who wants to run the client otherwise?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1120
What block are we on? My wallet says no block in 25 minutes?

Why block generation is to slow? may be that many sync are in exchanger and many sync are splitted in coin with < .3 Sync?
Regards

Hmmm... no block for the last half hour?

lol even bitcoin does this sometimes, if your wallet is in sync*, all is good.

*this still making me giggle  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Activity: 126
Activity: 266
What block are we on? My wallet says no block in 25 minutes?
I think it would go a long way if the devs would explain why there is a minimum balance required to stake

It would go a long way if the devs would explain anything. Prolonged silence = death.

ah well, that'll be that then  Angry
Jump to: