Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 299. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

They are both pyramid schemes created so each side would have its "boogie man". The fascists are the puppet masters.

Shitcoins such as this one, are no different.

Mmmm, bacon, steak, and lamb.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I don't understand some of the comments on here.
If you believe in Capitalism then this is the place for you, if you believe in Communism this is not the place for you.   

They are both pyramid schemes created so each side would have its "boogie man". The fascists are the puppet masters.

Shitcoins such as this one, are no different.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you believe in Capitalism then this is the place for you, if you believe in Communism this is not the place for you.  

Making profit i believe .... anything else is just a burden on mind

Maybe there should be a rule that coins can't be bought if others think it's selling for less than market value Cheesy
Activity: 168

Making profit i believe .... anything else is just a burden on mind
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Have a look at PureCoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpurex11-purecoin-new-visa-card-sample-627749

Nice wallet, wonder where they got that from...

Another one for me to mine !

Thanks bud if it wasnt for you i would miss that gem out Wink

Beer to you !
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
latest bootstrap file

from block 1 to block 8701
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80376827/bootstrap.dat

If you have problems in synchronizing the wallet, close the Sync-Qt wallet, put the "bootstrap.dat" file into %appdata%/Sync and then open Sync-Qt.
Sync-Qt will load quickly the blockchain until block 8701

Remember: when accessing %appdata%/Sync folder, take care of your "wallet.dat" file, and make often a backup of it.
wallet.dat file is where your SYNC are stored and you have to keep backup of it in a safe place.

thanks for your efforts to help us all.
may I just also add here, I feel it would be a good idea for the dev team to either go back over the code and add checkpoints, or start adding checkpoints from here-on in. I'm sure this small effort would also help the coin.

Yes, "bootstrap.dat" file can help people that have problems with synchronization. I think I'll do my best to release an updated copy of it regularly, if I can.

indeed, i've used it just the once on a windows wallet that was being a bitch, and it synchronised up fine.
update on my personal wallet experience:

having mixed coins between wallets (as previously informed) I have now sent them all back to the mac wallet in small pieces - i'm finding that wallet is now pretty much constantly minting - with the small incremental parts going to stake individually, and regularly.

Sync looks good from here  Smiley

i'll let em fall even more then buy then at 0.09

The price will go up !!

alright then.  Roll Eyes

Will fall cuz of ppl who ain't got trust in the coin and when those ppl sell it off... Then the story begins Wink

i will say it again... it will go up Wink

i didn't say it wouldn't go up, and I wouldn't still be buying if I thought it was a loss leader.
you reckon we've weeded out the weak hands yet?

I think there is still a long way to go.

Give it a week or two friend
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
latest bootstrap file

If you have problems in synchronizing the wallet, close the Sync-Qt wallet, put the "bootstrap.dat" file into %appdata%/Sync and then open Sync-Qt.

Remember: when accessing %appdata%/Sync folder, take care of your "wallet.dat" file, and make often a backup of it.
wallet.dat file is where your SYNC are stored and you have to keep backup of it in a safe place.

may I just also add here, I feel it would be a good idea for the dev team to either go back over the code and add checkpoints, or start adding checkpoints from here-on in. I'm sure this small effort would also help the coin.

Yes, "bootstrap.dat" file can help people that have problems with synchronization. I think I'll do my best to release an updated copy of it regularly, on a daily basis, if I can.

The price will go up !!

alright then.  Roll Eyes

Will fall cuz of ppl who ain't got trust in the coin and when those ppl sell it off... Then the story begins Wink

i didn't say it wouldn't go up, and I wouldn't still be buying if I thought it was a loss leader.
you reckon we've weeded out the weak hands yet?

I think there is still a long way to go.

The price will go up !!

alright then.  Roll Eyes

The price will go up !!

alright then.  Roll Eyes
ppl please ?? I bath with sync go on sell me some more now while you whine and cry how unfair is !! Tongue

You don't have to be rich to get richer... you've gotta be smart 1st Wink

https://www.mintpal.com/market/SYNC/BTC

feel free. price is ridiculously low. shouting 'sell me sync' when there is sync on exchanges to be purchased seems a bit silly, don't you think?
simply log in, deposit bitcoin, buy sync - what is so difficult to understand?

here is the link again (in case you missed it) https://www.mintpal.com/market/SYNC/BTC

Man i'm full of those priced sync i'll let em fall even more then buy then at 0.09

got them enough at 0.17 - 0.13

EDIT:

Oh ppl and please do kindly mine at http://sync.multipoolmining.com/ it's the best site for you to get more sync without any effort Wink !
The price will go up !!
ppl please ?? I bath with sync go on sell me some more now while you whine and cry how unfair is !! Tongue

https://www.mintpal.com/market/SYNC/BTC

feel free. price is ridiculously low. shouting 'sell me sync' when there is sync on exchanges to be purchased seems a bit silly, don't you think?
simply log in, deposit bitcoin, buy sync - what is so difficult to understand?

here is the link again (in case you missed it) https://www.mintpal.com/market/SYNC/BTC

latest bootstrap file

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
latest bootstrap file

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
BLAH BLAH WHATEVER YOU CAN'T JUSTIFY THEIVERY AND YOU CAN'T JUSTFY
TRYING TO CORNER SYNC FOR YOUR OWN DEEDS, EVEN IF YOU LAND UP CONTROLLING
A SIZABLE STAKE IN THIS COIN I DOUBT ANYONE WILL WANT TO HAVE YOU TWO AS DEVS
OR ANYWHERE NEAR THEIR INVESTMENTS, I SURE DON@T YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVEN YOU HAVE NOTHING
MORE IMPORTANT TO OFFER THIS COIN OTHER THAN ITS DESTRUCTION AND EVREYONE ELSES AS WELL

THE WHOLE REASON WHY THEbWESTERN WORLD IS IN THE STATE THAT IT IS BECAUSE OF THE LIKES OF YOU TO ASSHOLES
BUT WHATEVER I'm GLAD ITS ALL DOWN IN BLACK AND WHITE FOR ALL TO READ.  

You two are truley pathetic and the epitome of GREED
funny how raskill and you were crying about the poor people earlier
and now we can see that its nothing about taking those who don't know better
for a ride.

WHY IS IT SHAMEFULL WELL WHY WOULD THEY TRADE YOU FOR A MINED COIN WHEN THEY CAN JUST SELL IT
THEMSELVES ON THE EXCHANGES FOR ANY COIN, I@M ASSUMING YOU@RE NOT OFFEREING WHAT THEY ORIGINALLY
PAID ARE YOU SO THEN WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GIVING YOU AN EASY SYNC AND JUST SELLING IT TO
AN EXCHANGE??

JUST ON PURE PRINCIPLE I WOULD AVOID ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU TWO LIKE THE PLAGUE

YOU SOUND JUST LIKE WALLSTREET BANKSTERS THAT CRYPTO CURRENCY WAS MADE TO AVOID

PATHETIC!

Too funny when you don't see the humor in it!

the wolf

excellent movie, seen it at the cinema when it first came out, think i'll spend today watching the DVD

*off to the shops*

Grin
Jump to: