Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 392. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
mines working fine,,,,Thank you

word?  Your stake was 8 coins?!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Anyone know what the minimum amount for staking is? I only have about .35 that I mined, some with over 7k confirms. But I still just have the "No mature coins" line in my wallet. Never have had problems with PoS coins before(BC, XC, etc) but this has me thinking I may be doing it wrong?

-Encrypted and unlocked.
-Last incoming transaction was way back on the 22nd
-Updated to latest wallet release, synced, and up to date

Anyone have any input/feedback?
i have excactly the same problem.they dont seem to care .and the people that are staking just tell u bad luck.real supportive community here lol
'

There is nothing to care about. Staking is pure luck. That was answered many times before. I have also no luck and stake nothing. That's life.
Everyone get's 100% stake per year. Some get it today, others tomorrow.

Hope this helps.
i know how staking works.omfg.im just saying why doesnt it say my wallet is staking down the bottom on the arrow instead of saying coin arent mature which they are.they have been in wallet since day one

try go to console and type
repairwallet

it may help, it may not.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Anyone know what the minimum amount for staking is? I only have about .35 that I mined, some with over 7k confirms. But I still just have the "No mature coins" line in my wallet. Never have had problems with PoS coins before(BC, XC, etc) but this has me thinking I may be doing it wrong?

-Encrypted and unlocked.

i have excactly the same problem.they dont seem to care .and the people that are staking just tell u bad luck.real supportive community here lol
'

There is nothing to care about. Staking is pure luck. That was answered many times before. I have also no luck and stake nothing. That's life.

Hope this helps.
i know how staking works.omfg.im just saying why doesnt it say my wallet is staking down the bottom on the arrow instead of saying coin arent mature which they are.they have been in wallet since day one
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Mintpal is still showing deposit and withdraw freeze. Has anyone withdrawn from there recently?
so.. been asleep (tl;dr)

have we any idea when mintpal will be opening up the gates? i've two withdrawals waiting to get to my wallet and I'd rather these coins were staking in my own wallet, as opposed to theirs?
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

-Encrypted and unlocked.

'

Nah, wondering if it is an oversight on my part, nothing bad about the community. They have been great. Smiley
Activity: 252

-Encrypted and unlocked.

'

Yeah alot of us are in the same boat and it will have to be addressed soon.  But it might be have to wait 6hrs after the wallet update    or an oversight in how many transaction confirmations    Let hope the DEV will get it all straightened out soon  ..  No one will spend alot to acquire a coin  with  a wallet that only works or stakes for some people .  So it will get fixed or the whole community   will pay for it.    No one is gonna wait a year for their stake  an all other POS coins    ive seen stake reasonably fast.

-Encrypted and unlocked.

'

Ther is nothing to care about. Staking is pure luck. That was answered many times before. I have also no luck and stake nothing. That's life.

Hope this helps.

and some are just so fucking impatient that they will be early to their own funerals.  Roll Eyes

-Encrypted and unlocked.

'

get a grip with your impatience. please. it's early morning here - I haven't even put the kettle on yet and I"m an early riser. give the dev team a little SLEEPING time, huh?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

-Encrypted and unlocked.

'

Hope this helps.
Activity: 644

-Encrypted and unlocked.

'
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

-Encrypted and unlocked.

Activity: 84
Activity: 588
So here is what I did to get my wallet synced again after having serious problems.

Downloaded the new wallet @ https://mega.co.nz/#!1pkAhSqA!WXUGoZHktdEW-nq0pphevWsoZ2hB241RrqdC3bttENI

Backed up my wallet.dat

Deleted the entire sync folder in %appdata%

Started the new wallet

Sync got stuck @ 33 blocks remaining

Closed wallet and reopened and it synced to the newest block (Block 8242 at the time of writing this post)

Closed wallet again and copied my wallet.dat into the Sync folder %appdata% (you will get an overwrite warning)

Started wallet and everything was synced up.

I did not create a Sync.conf and it synced just fine.

Did this too and worked!

Thanks for selling SYNC @ 0.35 at mintpal to me
Activity: 210
The transacted amounts of block 1 and 2 are 5 sync not 10 like troll stated.
Troll has a clear agenda I suggest you all click on his "trust" and leave negative feedback for this thief.
Dont forget to tick the box "this is negative"

Activity: 70
Soo.. how many of you are stuck in a position where you need to buy into this ponzi ? EDIT : ... so as to have enough of a balance to accrue interest ...

Do you see how its rigged to screw the little guy ? AGAIN !!

Then don't be a little guy. Come swim with the whales.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Soo.. how many of you are stuck in a position where you need to buy into this ponzi ? EDIT : ... so as to have enough of a balance to accrue interest ...

Satoshi Nakamoto is a bagholder too. You can't blame anyone, everyone loves bagholding, including you, admit it?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Activity: 838
Yeah, I'm aware of that.

Do I care? Not much? I've got 22 SYNC. His premine means nothing.

I care about profit and people's reaction.

The reactions I see right now, are priceless.
Yeah, I'm aware of that.

Do I care? Not much? I've got 22 SYNC. His premine means nothing.

I care about profit and people's reaction.

The reactions I see right now, are priceless.
If I may ask,
How much did you buy at? Or did you mine it
Mined on launch.

Had 700 MH/s. Bought some as well. Price? Doesn't matter. Or better to say, it wont matter in 2-3 weeks, because I'll have 10x the money I invested.

+1 1 SYNC = 10 BTC within the coming weeks. Zerocoin in the works. Active dev. More news incoming. Buy now or cry later.

22 SYNC my God man..
Jump to: