Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 422. (Read 816006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
how many hours more we need for Mintpal withdraws ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I locked my wallet again, im up for a stake, but i dont want my coins held hostage for days on end.

@Dev whats going on?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
when do you process payouts?

its listed on http://sync.multipoolmining.com/
(today around 20-22h CET (amsterdam time)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Does anyone know the answer as to why coins are still classed as immature?

I realize that I might not start receiving any stake for a while but surely coins that have been in my wallet from the start should now be classed as mature or have I missed something?

Then you must have missed the updated wallet

No I have the updated wallet unless one got released in the last 12 hours?

Are you on Mac? Or did you not wipe and re-download the blockchain?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
when do you process payouts?
legendary
How does one see account details for his address on multipool (http://sync.multipoolmining.com/)?

you can find some simple stats here:
http://multipoolmining.com/miner?worker="Your Sync Adress here"

just fill in your adress after =.

however only very simple stats atm, afaik the operators will give us better stats in the future...

Yes we are developing more stats in the future, we have been around the clock online for many days, to get backend all smooth and do a lot of trading, to give you best payouts possible. 2nd staget of multipool will be the stats!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

What is the status? Why Mintpal is still not processing withdrawals? i thought they got proper wallet?

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I was away due to unexpected circumstance, I am observing the blockchain before releasing any update to speed up the minting.

any news? What are your impressions about block generation until now?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
How does one see account details for his address on multipool (http://sync.multipoolmining.com/)?

you can find some simple stats here:
http://multipoolmining.com/miner?worker="Your Sync Adress here"

just fill in your adress after =.

however only very simple stats atm, afaik the operators will give us better stats in the future...
Activity: 298
Finally staking  Grin

Questions:
How do you have a weight of 2? I have 1.36 SYNC and my weight is 1. My wallet is signed.
What is the lock signifying?
How many connections do you have? I got 15
legendary
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 294

I realize that I might not start receiving any stake for a while but surely coins that have been in my wallet from the start should now be classed as mature or have I missed something?

No I have the updated wallet unless one got released in the last 12 hours?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I got my first minted Sync!  Grin

Funny thing is that the staked money isn't spendable for 50 blocks while the minted coins are confirmed. Not really sure if that is so smart. What if I had plans this morning?
well this is just a fuking joke now i have had coin in wallet since first day and still says no mature coins not staking.what a fuking joke

your coins, how many confirmations? From my experience, 1000+ confirmations are needed to start staking. Did you download updated sync-Qt wallet?
all transaction have 7000+ comfirms it aint that
i have the newest wallet from OP page

Funny thing is that the staked money isn't spendable for 50 blocks while the minted coins are confirmed. Not really sure if that is so smart. What if I had plans this morning?
well this is just a fuking joke now i have had coin in wallet since first day and still says no mature coins not staking.what a fuking joke

your coins, how many confirmations? From my experience, 1000+ confirmations are needed to start staking. Did you download updated sync-Qt wallet?
all transaction have 7000+ comfirms it aint that
Activity: 420

Activity: 294

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I got my first minted Sync!  Grin

Jump to: