Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 453. (Read 816006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
block 7203 was created now Wink

"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 1139.30164915,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Thats what the dev stated, however these are blocks with 0 reward. they are there to have a "smoother" transition into PoS

HELP
i dont know how to update a wallet, cant i just download a new one and transfer my coins to that thanks

Assuming you are on windows do the following:

open explorer (not internet explorer) and type: %appdata%
locate: Sync
delete everything in that directory except wallet.dat
Strat the new wallet and let it update.

Done.

theres a folder with the data base if i delete that will my coins dissapear

No, your coins are stored only in wallet.dat

PLEASE 1) ENCRYPT your wallet and 2) BACKUP your wallet , preferably to more than one drive

iam to new at this never encrypted before but i did copy all files to a usb stick  cant i download a new wallet and send the coins to the new wallet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Just saw a new block 35 seconds ago!

YES, i see the same, block chain is moving again!

Awsome, lets keep those hashes going for a bit!

The difficulty only dropped from 1257 to 1139
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Thats what the dev stated, however these are blocks with 0 reward. they are there to have a "smoother" transition into PoS

HELP
i dont know how to update a wallet, cant i just download a new one and transfer my coins to that thanks

Done.

no to scary for me what about a new wallet transfer will that work

That's not scary. Your wallet is wallet.dat, delete everything else.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

HELP

Done.

PLEASE 1) ENCRYPT your wallet.dat and 2) BACKUP your wallet.dat , preferably to more than one drive (encrypt drives too) use strongest encryption possible (large key value)
legendary

HELP

Done.

no to scary for me what about a new wallet transfer will that work
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Awsome, lets keep those hashes going for a bit!

HELP

Done.

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

legendary

HELP

Done.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
legendary
SYNC wallet fully synced up! (as per below post block chaining is happening again) just happened, unlocking for POS...

smooth as a baby skin, will be interesting to watch exchanges, also now door is wide open for dev work, sky is the limit  Cool
legendary

HELP

Done.

thanks
so i go to files in appdata  windows and delete all files except the dat file. let me see

HELP

Done.
legendary
Just saw this !

[THE DEVS EXTENDED THE POW PERIOD FOR ANOTHER 1000 BLOCKS. STRATUMS RE-ENABLED - THIS COIN POOL WILL BE TAKEN OFFLINE ON 2014-06-06] Sync.SuchPool.pw

really ?

Yes, but just to help a better transition into PoS, the new blocks do not add more coins

right right.. thank you, very professional operators... although 2% fee is a bit too much but it is a free market economy  Cool
Just saw this !

[THE DEVS EXTENDED THE POW PERIOD FOR ANOTHER 1000 BLOCKS. STRATUMS RE-ENABLED - THIS COIN POOL WILL BE TAKEN OFFLINE ON 2014-06-06] Sync.SuchPool.pw

really ?

Yes, but just to help a better transition into PoS, the new blocks do not add more coins
legendary

HELP
legendary
Just saw this !

really ? DEVS are pool DEVS I assume, they are waiting for us to mine next block and keep their mining active so they can complete payouts I presume... solid pool operators must say
legendary
Good morning

I don't like the sound of this : " [PAYOUT ENABLED, withdraw at your own risk. - The PoW period is DONE. No coins can me mined anymore. Full PoS started on block 7200. STRATUMS STOPPED - THIS COIN POOL WILL BE TAKEN OFFLINE ON 2014-06-06] Sync.SuchPool.pw "

Not when SYNC could be lost in the black hole

This just means that they are aware the chain is stuck, your coins are safe but it could take a long time for them to confirm in your wallet

appreciate it , thank you ! pressing payout button................
Good morning

I don't like the sound of this : " [PAYOUT ENABLED, withdraw at your own risk. - The PoW period is DONE. No coins can me mined anymore. Full PoS started on block 7200. STRATUMS STOPPED - THIS COIN POOL WILL BE TAKEN OFFLINE ON 2014-06-06] Sync.SuchPool.pw "

Not when SYNC could be lost in the black hole

This just means that they are aware the chain is stuck, your coins are safe but it could take a long time for them to confirm in your wallet
Jump to: