Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 449. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
looks like someone staked!

Total Blocks: 7204   Total Coins: 1,001   Current Difficulty: 0.00024414

I am new this staking thing. I just had a couple transaction come into my new wallet. How do i find out where they came from?

( Note: It never was a mystery in the past as i could see the payouts within my pool and knew they came from there. So i did not bother searching the origin within my wallet.)

Do you mine at our multipool (http://sync.multipoolmining.com)? We have send coins last night!

Thx. yup i did for a couple hrs...before going to help with the other concern. I will be back to your pool later tho.

For future reference: In my wallet, is there a way to find the origin of origin of coins?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
7261 blocks,
can somebody confirm that i am on the right chain ?

Yes you are on the right chain.

Thank you for this and especially for your great Job in the last hours !!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1400
The explorer will be updated now..
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
7261 blocks,

Yes you are on the right chain.
Activity: 98
7261 blocks,
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

I am new this staking thing. I just had a couple transaction come into my new wallet. How do i find out where they came from?

( Note: It never was a mystery in the past as i could see the payouts within my pool and knew they came from there. So i did not bother searching the origin within my wallet.)

Do you mine at our multipool (http://sync.multipoolmining.com)? We have send coins last night!
Activity: 786

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
My wallet is on the same fork as SuchPool. Means they have updated to the latest source and we're already on block 7254. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So those with a MAC wallet can't do anything right?

For now that seems to be the case

Just great! I have some coins stuck in the pool. What should I do?

Just wait a few days, or withdraw them to an exchange, or generate a paperwallet and keep them there

Thanks.

What I don't understand is why wasn't this all planned from the beginning? Or was it? I am no techie so please forgive my ignorance.
If things can go wrong they usually will, and who has a 1000GH/s factory in the lab to test all kind of scenarios?
And stop mining @Hashhot people, they are on the old chain!
Guys. I am still around and won't sleep until the issue is resolved. We are having too less hash rate and currently there is just one pool is up on right fork. We need more hash to jump to the next block.

Great job Josh Smiley you proved again to be the best developer. Everything is perfect now.

I dont think Josh has actually done anything to get it solved  Tongue Besides the updated wallet ofc!
Activity: 298
Can someone please tell me  how do my coins become mature and start staking? It has been in my wallet for past 24 hours and I have 1.36 SYNC.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
http://sync.suchpool.pw/ not work, thats it. All 3 stratums ...I am in europe
Activity: 114
Guys. I am still around and won't sleep until the issue is resolved. We are having too less hash rate and currently there is just one pool is up on right fork. We need more hash to jump to the next block.

Great job Josh Smiley you proved again to be the best developer. Everything is perfect now.
Activity: 266
So those with a MAC wallet can't do anything right?

For now that seems to be the case

Just great! I have some coins stuck in the pool. What should I do?

Just wait a few days, or withdraw them to an exchange, or generate a paperwallet and keep them there

Thanks.

What I don't understand is why wasn't this all planned from the beginning? Or was it? I am no techie so please forgive my ignorance.
Activity: 420
Remember to update your wallets.
BlockExplorer will be fixed soon and New flavoured wallet will be out by tomorrow.

Thanks all!  Wink
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
Remember to update your wallets.
BlockExplorer will be fixed soon and New flavoured wallet will be out by tomorrow.
Jump to: