Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[ANN][€100,000AirDrop]❤️LOVE Air Coffee | Innovative coffee blockchain company - page 2. (Read 25818 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

❤️ LOVE Air Coffee PRIVATE SALE ❤️

This is the moment you have been waiting for!
We are revealing all the details about the LOVE Air Coffee PRIVATE SALE.

Code:
Start date: 10 May 2019
End date: 10 June 2019

1 LAC = 0.015 EURO

Soft Cap: 100,000 EURO
Hard Cap: 500,000 EURO

Currency accepted: ETH
Min.contribution: 1 ETH
Max.contribution: 300 ETH

LAC price in ETH will be fixed on the day of launch the PRIVATE SALE.

What advantages do we offer at this stage:
✅ IEO on the TOP exchange after PRIVATE SALE
✅ 40% discount from the LAC price on the IEO
✅ All participants will be awarded STO tokens
✅ Get up to 50% of the benefits:
— for 11–50 ETH +5% LAC
— for 51–100 ETH +10% LAC
— for 101–300 ETH +30% LAC

⚠️Use only official LAC Smart Contract Address⚠️

0x8496cdc556d5b85fd0c764705ae1eb70bcd7f474

Don’t use any address sent to you by e-mail or chats.
Don’t send from exchange accounts, only from personal wallets such as MyEtherWallet.

Thank you all for your support and interest in LOVE Air Coffee — Innovative coffee blockchain company!
Our team is based on a global idea to change the industry of the coffee business!

https://medium.com/@loveaircoffee/love-air-coffee-private-sale-b6d1d6ea6404

Best regards, LOVE Air Coffee team

❤️ LOVE Air Coffee PRIVATE SALE START SOON❤️
then what is the point of this Love Air Coffee thread?
The admin should also respond to the questions raised by the forum community, because this is also important

The LAC team always tries to quickly respond to all questions asked on all project resources.
If we missed something, please duplicate the questions and we will answer them with pleasure.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
They mentioned they have different plans in order to reach the softcap and you can ask the question in their telegram and you will understand the complete picture about their progress about the crowdsale.

it is better to ask via telegram

Actually I dont really like to have a conversation in telegram because the chat will be drown very easily, especially if I mistakenly click the replied chat symbol and dont see the chat.

And here in this forum , the conversations and the posts are more moderated.

Agree, but here we are not getting any answers to the questions asked by the people, so it is always good to get updated about their future goals because here no one is addressing to the questions asked by the community. We are getting an accurate reply in telegram group.
then what is the point of this Love Air Coffee thread?
The admin should also respond to the questions raised by the forum community, because this is also important
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
They mentioned they have different plans in order to reach the softcap and you can ask the question in their telegram and you will understand the complete picture about their progress about the crowdsale.

Actually I dont really like to have a conversation in telegram because the chat will be drown very easily, especially if I mistakenly click the replied chat symbol and dont see the chat.

Agree, but here we are not getting any answers to the questions asked by the people, so it is always good to get updated about their future goals because here no one is addressing to the questions asked by the community. We are getting an accurate reply in telegram group.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I do not think that this project will have success in the market in today's reality.There have already been many such ICO  trying to inject the blockchain into similar business areas and now look what became with them.No one needs these tokens.

Yes, many projects failed with implementation, because they forgot to do economick model for token. In this project, I think, this is a good prospect, because their current goods are produced with a constant volume and are bought in the store only for tokens. That is, coffee shops will be in constant demand.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I do not think that this project will have success in the market in today's reality.There have already been many such ICO  trying to inject the blockchain into similar business areas and now look what became with them.No one needs these tokens.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

thats better plan then do ICO after bounty, cause bounty hunter can sell their stake/token with lower price than ICO price

The bounty reward will be paid at ETH, which means it will not affect the price of the token

If the payment of bounties using ETH is safer, there will be no throwing of the LAC tokens large and the price will be stable.
wait, paying bounty hunters with ETH is still not enough to keep prices stable. maybe this can prevent but, there is still the possibility of a dump if later the token listing in the exchange.

I don't think there will be a big dump after listing on the exchange because it causes the dump to be priced by bounty hunters, so this coin will remain stable and LAC investors will hold on until the price grows.

Smart Contract Security Audit

What is a smart contract?
Smart contracts have been one of the biggest terms used in crypto currency.
What is a smart contract? The term smart contract is used for software code or a protocol that is used to contribute to, verify or implement the negotiation or performance of a contract.
Smart contracts enable the performance of credible transactions without third parties, can be automatically initiated and are fully programmable.
Smart contracts enable people to adopt and use or create Dapps or Token Sale’s.

Callisto Security Audit Report
✅   Download your report here 

LOVEAirCoffee smart contract security audit report performed by Callisto Security Audit Department

Findings
In total, 0 issues were reported including: No security issues were found.

Conclusion
The audited smart contract can be deployed. No severity issues were found during the audit.

Best regards, LOVE Air Coffee team
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

But if in the telegram group I think admin is often active so if we ask there is a high probability that our questions will be responded quickly and if in this forum the response is sometimes not as fast as in a telegram group

Telegram channels are a place for discussion, so if you have questions you can answer them directly there, or via PM admin, and I think the announcements are often in general there in comparison to this thread.
the team should also be able to reply here, this is a discussion thread too,
if there is a thread, why is it not used? really sad,

The project team always tries to respond quickly to questions in each resource.

As I wrote earlier, we plan to conduct IEO and in the near future we will publish detailed information on the development of the project.

Follow official resources, thank you for your support!

Now this has been responded to by the team so we have to follow the developments for the sale of the IEO,

I'm glad the Team answered here.

But if in the telegram group I think admin is often active so if we ask there is a high probability that our questions will be responded quickly and if in this forum the response is sometimes not as fast as in a telegram group

Telegram channels are a place for discussion, so if you have questions you can answer them directly there, or via PM admin, and I think the announcements are often in general there in comparison to this thread.

The project team always tries to respond quickly to questions in each resource.

As I wrote earlier, we plan to conduct IEO and in the near future we will publish detailed information on the development of the project.

Follow official resources, thank you for your support!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 658
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Hello, i see that your bounty campaign is very promising with the ETH payment.

But im still unsure if there is a condition where the bounty reward will not be distributed like if you dont reach the softcap or cancel the project?

If you hear your words, it looks like this is quite interesting because they have different plans to reach the softcap and I am curious about what the team will do and to be clearer, it is better to ask via telegram
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

But im still unsure if there is a condition where the bounty reward will not be distributed like if you dont reach the softcap or cancel the project?

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
What day public sale will be begin? I want him where I can see him.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

thats better plan then do ICO after bounty, cause bounty hunter can sell their stake/token with lower price than ICO price

The bounty reward will be paid at ETH, which means it will not affect the price of the token

The way you are managing the company and bounty in a different way which you are giving the opportunity to the investors because from the many ICO's people used to complain that bounty people are dumping the price. With this project, the community will understand who is dumping the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: