Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[ANN][€100,000AirDrop]❤️LOVE Air Coffee | Innovative coffee blockchain company - page 6. (Read 25818 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

Innovative workshops "LOVE Homeland"

The premises presentation should give a message to the work transparency of all the processes of “LOVE Air Coffee”, the glass is the material that fully conveys this effect.
The whole interior represents a single space and is delimited by glass partition walls into zones.
The furniture will be made as much as possible from glass or acrylic elements that will show the levitation effect of equipment or décor standing on it.
The maximum visibility will show the effect of clean production.

- Innovative buildings
- Showroom
- Own production lines for fryers
- Production capacity of 2-5 tons per day of the finished product (sale per token)
- Barista School (payment for the token)

Best regards, LOVE Air Coffee team

Application «Love»

In order to bring people closer together, “Love” brought together all the main communications together:
• Social media (photos, videos, posts)
• Communication
• Creating projects
• Finance
• Geo-communications (taxi, routes, places)
• Marketplace
• Charity and mutual aid
• Sports, creativity and education

❤️Gossip together, helped people to communicate with each other much more often,
increased live communication.

Review from the❤️

One of Coffee Lovers from community visited our coffee shop!
Just look how happy it was! Video in Russian Cool
Who is next ? Grin

❤️ LOVE. everywhere ❤️

Dear friends, passers-by and lovers of good coffee!!!

LOVE Air Coffee team with great pleasure wants to share information with our dear community these great news!
Our project has already been placed on most of the top platforms and we occupy leading positions in the rating of more than 5000 projects over the past few years!
It's only the beginning Wink

❤️ LOVE. everywhere ❤️

I am interested in the country of origin of the project, and also tell me what countries the project is designed for?
All developments will be held in Ukraine, the workshop will be open in Estonia. First the project is designed for Europe countries.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Coffe + Crypto = LOVE Air Coffee  Kiss . I feel interested with thi project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
I am interested in the country of origin of the project, and also tell me what countries the project is designed for?
Coffee industry seems very huge, and this project can make the industry better (if you really able to deliver the idea and make it happens). How long do you think to make this project fully operating and make a changes?

You are right, coffee industry is huge. On the development of the line and its testing will take about six months and 1-2 months to start working.  
And we are able to do it, we already have a small prototype . The question remained only in the money Cool
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Coffee industry seems very huge, and this project can make the industry better (if you really able to deliver the idea and make it happens). How long do you think to make this project fully operating and make a changes?
This really amazed me since I used to love coffee especially chocolate coffee. Would like to give  you a suggestion to get partnered with some of the coffee shops.

We happy to hear that, of course we interested for partners maybe not now, but for future 100%.
Send all proposal to email: [email protected] Thanks a lot for interest in Love Air Coffee!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
This really amazed me since I used to love coffee especially chocolate coffee. Would like to give  you a suggestion to get partnered with some of the coffee shops.
Activity: 5

Air uniformly wraps each grain, thereby keeping the same temperature at each point.
The directional flow prevents the contact of grain with the product of its combustion — smoke, and retains its aroma.
Constant movement of grain evenly distributes heat in the total mass and, thanks to process control, create the necessary degree of roasting to achieve individual results.

it's magical !! I can watch this process all day))

Air uniformly wraps each grain, thereby keeping the same temperature at each point.
The directional flow prevents the contact of grain with the product of its combustion — smoke, and retains its aroma.
Constant movement of grain evenly distributes heat in the total mass and, thanks to process control, create the necessary degree of roasting to achieve individual results.

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hey. I drank, the coffee is delicious. You can reach it at 15/5 Novokonstantinovskaya Street, I have already drunk) I made an order and am waiting for delivery to the house)
Idea of this project still very confused it is not easy to understand what the team is offering. The part of token into this ecosystem is very hard for me to understand what I will do with my tokens?

Hello, I will tried to explain to you. Look we have workshop where we roast coffee. We have coffee shops where you can buy drink . From workshop you can buy roasted coffee only for "LAC" tokens. In coffee shops you can pay for your order in "LAC" tokens and get discaunt. And that near future plans. We have some plans how to use our tokens but we explain that on second round.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Idea of this project still very confused it is not easy to understand what the team is offering. The part of token into this ecosystem is very hard for me to understand what I will do with my tokens?

❤️   ❤️   ❤️

- Knock-knock, listen, the holidays are already over!
- Yeah, it was fun  Grin
- So maybe it's time to open Whitelist?
- YES! Of course! A good idea!

❤️   ❤️   ❤️

Friends, passers-by and lovers of good coffee!

TODAY WE HAVE OFFICIALLY OPENED
OUR WHITELIST PROCESS!!!

Do you want to be a part of the "LOVE Air Coffee" family?
Tell us about it! Right now!

Shhh... Show it to your friend too Wink

Best regards, LOVE Air Coffee team
Activity: 31
Hello, anyone order coffee? Or maybe already tried ? Huh Huh Huh

"My lucky star" reflects your character in the coffee bean.
The entire series consists of Arabica, but each zodiac sign has an additional variety in the composition, so you can pick up your favorite blend and it may not necessarily be your sign.

We are stars - the same from afar, but each is perfect and unique close.
Maybe you were born under the star of Leo, but you fell in love with the taste of “Mental Fishes” coffee - love has no rules.

Pages:
Jump to: