Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[ANN][€100,000AirDrop]❤️LOVE Air Coffee | Innovative coffee blockchain company - page 8. (Read 25818 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 101
Very good idea! I can't wait to try this divine drink!

Why wait if you can come to us and try  Wink

Super! The question remains: where can I drink a cup of LOVE air coffee?)

You can visit our institution at:
15/15, Novokonstantinovskaya street, Kiev, Ukraine Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Why wait if you can come to us and try  Wink

Super! The question remains: where can I drink a cup of LOVE air coffee?)

Why wait if you can come to us and try  Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello, interesting project from the real sector. But there is a question about the initial sales, why at the first stage only 12.5% is sold? It makes me a little worried.

Hello! The tokensale of our project is carefully planned and calculated in stages. For the first stage, 12.5% ​​is envisaged - this is enough for the implementation of plans for the real sector. In addition, in this way we will be able to avoid the manipulations, since the first sale for crypto funds and major players.

Thanks for answer, when you planning start main token sale? You have place where I can buy or taste coffee? Before to invest.
Hello, interesting project from the real sector. But there is a question about the initial sales, why at the first stage only 12.5% is sold? It makes me a little worried.

Hello! The tokensale of our project is carefully planned and calculated in stages. For the first stage, 12.5% ​​is envisaged - this is enough for the implementation of plans for the real sector. In addition, in this way we will be able to avoid the manipulations, since the first sale for crypto funds and major players.
Activity: 31
Activity: 336
creat a discord platform.we are doing  discord advertisement we have a lot of member .you can contact with us.i hope it hale you https://discord.gg/vJJJZqp

Hello. Our team is already familiar with this platform. After setting up the social environment, we will necessarily publish the information in the official resources of the project. Thank's!
Activity: 108
creat a discord platform.we are doing  discord advertisement we have a lot of member .you can contact with us.i hope it hale you https://discord.gg/vJJJZqp
As far as I understand, you have a working prototype of the fryer station and your coffee is already on the market ?
Yes, we have a working prototype of a roaster which has been working for about 2 years and provides of coffee our institutions in Kiev . Now the device is in the process of obtaining a copyright patent.
it is interesting to try to compare the difference with ordinary coffee, where can you buy it in Ukraine? or can you send mail?
Yes, you can buy LOVE Air Coffee in our Coffee Point or you can to try it for FREE! Just take the survey and reserve your coffee right now Wink
Activity: 93
As far as I understand, you have a working prototype of the fryer station and your coffee is already on the market ?, it is interesting to try to compare the difference with ordinary coffee, where can you buy it in Ukraine? or can you send mail?
Dear friends. Please note that the FAQ section has been added.

Respectfully, LOVE Air Coffee team.
Another bullshit with the Russian team, where you can safely pass. How many such entrepreneurs have been here?
Many loud words, nothing comes at the end

First of all we are from Ukraine. Secondly you think if we are from Ukraine we can't make good project? Just write it on piece of paper, and come back to repeat these  after 2 years Smiley Or you can come in main office and tell these in the face Smiley We will be happy to hear all your thoughts about the project.

Good evening to you and We wish you a Merry Christmas!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
Another bullshit with the Russian team, where you can safely pass. How many such entrepreneurs have been here?
Many loud words, nothing comes at the end
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity?

Yes, all this time the product has been tested. Since this method of roasting has a different taste and we had to understand whether the market needs it or not.
If so, why does decentralizing it make it better?

Decentralization provides an opportunity to support the project to anyone. We also exclude monopolization.
Who is/are your competitors?What is your competitive advantage?What are your biggest weaknesses?What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?How long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption?What exchange(s) will/do you plan to be listed on?

In all these questions you can find answers on our website: https://tokensale.loveaircoffee.com

Sorry, our team now is busy to answer same questions second time.
so when will you start selling tokens? because I didn't find the schedule or date. will the love platform be launched before the token sale?

Date of token sale will be announced soon. Yes we planning to announce beta version of platform, before token sale starts.
What is the priority for your project: changing the global coffee market based on the creation of a coffee exchange and calculations on it using your token? Or start your own price coffee roasting/production of the product?

Our goal is to show a new level and quality of the product on the market. For the token (LAC) you can buy only our product. Yes, we will expand our production and open our coffee shops. An internal exchange is created so that it is possible to buy a product for other currencies including BTC and ETH. It will automatically convert to (LAC) token and buy the product.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
What is the priority for your project: changing the global coffee market based on the creation of a coffee exchange and calculations on it using your token? Or start your own price coffee roasting/production of the product?
copper member
Activity: 34
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/love-air-coffee-28162

Our platform guarantees the update of your information. Our team ready to help you at any time.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
so when will you start selling tokens? because I didn't find the schedule or date. will the love platform be launched before the token sale?
Pages:
Jump to: