Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][13]13Coin - ANTI ASIC - 1% premine - Safe IPO - Scrypt Jane-nFactor - RARE - page 3. (Read 22000 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Close to launch and dev not here ta all :/
I am here, don't worry, i am watching Liverpool vs Sunderland Cheesy
How was the game   Angry
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
I just make account and workers on 13.talesfromthescrypt.org POOL, than click on Getting started and say invalid username or PASSWORD  LOL  nice SITE and even Reset your password doesn`t work....
Don`t waste time there...

I'm sorry that happened.  I just tested it, and it's working as expected.  I haven't had any issues from anybody else.  You are more than welcome to try again.

If other pool fail, i`ll come back...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
D5x1YTfgGLLgevEPPiiLo4Kk9nsChWASVv so I paid 175k dogecoin to that address. Did that ever get to you?

Edit: I just looked up the address...and it doesn't look like my coins were ever moved out of it.

When did that occur of him advising you to invest into seperate address, especially DOGE address?
Activity: 673
I just make account and workers on 13.talesfromthescrypt.org POOL, than click on Getting started and say invalid username or PASSWORD  LOL  nice SITE and even Reset your password doesn`t work....

I'm sorry that happened.  I just tested it, and it's working as expected.  I haven't had any issues from anybody else.  You are more than welcome to try again.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
D5x1YTfgGLLgevEPPiiLo4Kk9nsChWASVv so I paid 175k dogecoin to that address. Did that ever get to you?

Edit: I just looked up the address...and it doesn't look like my coins were ever moved out of it.

no of course not. im giving it 1h more then paying everybody back what i got.
anybody who paid in somethign else than BTC - sorry but i feel this was a scam and u wont get coins back ;x
Activity: 22
I just make account and workers on 13.talesfromthescrypt.org POOL, than click on Getting started and say invalid username or PASSWORD  LOL  nice SITE and even Reset your password doesn`t work....

I just signed up at hardcoreminers all good.. But is this a go or what??
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sadly LightningHash is out of this pool due to failure to launch coin.
Please use the other pools when they are live.
Taking the site down...

Good luck to all the miners.
Activity: 26

the good news is IPO wont be scam, because im holding it.
so if the dev wont show up.. i have the funds to send them back to u.

Oh freaking awesome news! I was getting a bit worried.

im holidn the BTC of the IPO, but if u are person that paid LTC directly to OP - i have no control of that.
if u are the BTC inwestor then u can sleep safe Smiley

Well that kinda sucks because I paid him in dogecoins. he said he would convert it and it's not labeled as dogecoin so hopefully its BTC.
ok so there is more peopel than those listed in OP.

everybody who paid to OP in somethign else than BTC to the 1PTD4m6kEJFj5XEQdcFuFHEm2RrQFfhDvE wallet, please post here so we can coun how much *might* be lost.
people who paid in BTC to me are safe as i will pay this back. but all other currencies paid to him.. there i cant help u with.

lets count it here guys for the time beeing. would be hard to believe he runned away but i cannot get Ahold of him since 24h.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Isnt the launch in 8 mins?

Not looking good.

im holidn the BTC of the IPO, but if u are person that paid LTC directly to OP - i have no control of that.

Well that kinda sucks because I paid him in dogecoins. he said he would convert it and it's not labeled as dogecoin so hopefully its BTC. How do we prove who owns which section of the IPO? I have emails and such if you need proof but I'm the 0.2027 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

What do I use for Scrypt Jane. vertminer  Huh

Activity: 995
when could i find the sj time? anybody?

Im not seeing it anywhere

me either would be nice to have this to get set up

Is dev still offline? Maybe it's another IPO scam and a joke because 13coin haha bad luck.
Pages:
Jump to: