Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][13]13Coin - ANTI ASIC - 1% premine - Safe IPO - Scrypt Jane-nFactor - RARE - page 8. (Read 22000 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

13.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
Let's MURDER some blocks together!
Amazon EC2 Hosting
PROP
1% Fee
The MORGUE, the merrier!
Open for Pre-Registration!!
First 25 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH
Activity: 70
why giving so much hard time to the guy for making a coin?
it is different than other 'number' coins - it only scrypt jane algo. if u dont know what that is, then read and see why this coin is still worth mining.
Starting a new good coin here is hard lately everyone attacks you, but if you start one of those billion copy/paste coins you are on good track Smiley
Again thank you for supporting this project
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
why giving so much hard time to the guy for making a coin?
it is different than other 'number' coins - it only scrypt jane algo. if u dont know what that is, then read and see why this coin is still worth mining.
wow, pre-mine is so accepted nowadays that the is posted on the title. like its a great thing..
It is posted in the title to be seen so anyone that doesn't like that, can skip this coin, btw premine is only for the IPO
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ask me about Karmacoin
wow, pre-mine is so accepted nowadays that the is posted on the title. like its a great thing..
another shitcoin .. we have 21,42,66. dont need another 100< coins..
How come this is shitcoin but yet you support 66, why is that one better than this one?
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Developer
another shitcoin .. we have 21,42,66. dont need another 100< coins..
I think X13 is better for abbreviation.
It could have been, but the whole idea was simply gotten from the famous unlucky 13 Smiley so we decided this to be just 13Coin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I think X13 is better for abbreviation.
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 435
Coin looks great i will mine it
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
il lbe running the escrow.
be sure this is the IPO done right - notice dev of this coin is owneer of biggest and most known faucet on cryptoscene.

there is nothing to hide here, ive spoke with him and decided to do the escrow. i will not release any funds till coin is up exactly like mentioned in the OP.
if u invest in 13coin u are secured. unlike other coins the dev uses his name and his past to make sure the coin is credible.

scrypt jane rocks.
finally something new in the crypto world esp not again SCRYPT coin but other algo, good user as IPO to prevent scams and small coin that cannot be pump n dump.

im in!
Thanks for supporting our idea
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
finally something new in the crypto world esp not again SCRYPT coin but other algo, good user as IPO to prevent scams and small coin that cannot be pump n dump.

im in!
what a beautiful scam coin. is wish i had 13  middle fingers to give a fuck you
Do you have legitimate reasons why this coin is a SCAM???
Activity: 311
what a beautiful scam coin. is wish i had 13  middle fingers to give a fuck you
Jokecoin is asking for your money!
Thanks for bumping this thread!
Activity: 78
Jokecoin is asking for your money!
I think 13 million is a better number. Not many people want to mine a coin for 24 hours and only have 0.00000001 coins to show for their work. It' just frustrating.  Wink
What's the point of having another million coin, there are to much of them and they hold no value, rarity is better Wink

I guess in the end it's all the same ... the only difference is where the decimal place is.
Not really, rare coins have more value over time, and those million and billion coins die to fast.
Crap coin with nothing new or interesting, and you want money for this??
Have i asked money from you, if not interested just move to the next coin!
Pages:
Jump to: