Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][13]13Coin - ANTI ASIC - 1% premine - Safe IPO - Scrypt Jane-nFactor - RARE - page 9. (Read 22019 times)

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
Crap coin with nothing new or interesting, and you want money for this??
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I think 13 million is a better number. Not many people want to mine a coin for 24 hours and only have 0.00000001 coins to show for their work. It' just frustrating.  Wink
What's the point of having another million coin, there are to much of them and they hold no value, rarity is better Wink

I guess in the end it's all the same ... the only difference is where the decimal place is.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think 13 million is a better number. Not many people want to mine a coin for 24 hours and only have 0.00000001 coins to show for their work. It' just frustrating.  Wink
What's the point of having another million coin, there are to much of them and they hold no value, rarity is better Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Launch: 27th March 2014  00:00 GMT

13 coin - Fight the Superstitions!

Why 13 coin? 13 is an special number important in many communities and religions. We want to show you the famous friday of 13th has nothing to do with bad luck and its pure superstitions - we will proove it by making everybody involved earn money with this coin!

- in Judaism, 13 signifies the age at which a boy matures and becomes a Bar Mitzvah
- in Sikhism, Guru Nanak Dev Ji, who was an accountant at a town of Sultanpur Lodhi, he was distributing grocery to people and when he gave groceries to the 13th person he stopped there because in Gurmukhi and Hindi the word 13 is called Terah, which means yours
- in Catholism, The apparitions of the Virgin of Fรกtima in 1917 were claimed to occur on the 13th day of six consecutive months.
- in Zoroastrianism, The number 13 is considered a day when evil's power might cause difficulties for people. Therefore people leave urban areas for one day and camp in the countryside.
- in Islam, 13 is a total of 1 Prophet and 12 Imams in the Shia school of thought.
- in Mesoamerican divination, 13 is the number of important cycles of fortune/misfortune.
- in Wicca, there are 13 witches in a coven.

Specifications:

Algorithm: Scrypt Jane modified nFactor Hybrid PoW/PoS
Max Coins: 13 for PoW
Block Time: 30 seconds
Difficulty Retarget: Every block
Block Reward: 0.000013
Maximum PoW Blocks: 1000000
No Block Halving
PoW will end in around 1 year
Proof of Stake:
Year 1 to 3: 18%
Year 4 to 6: 13%
Year 7 to 9: 8%
Year 10 to 12: 3%
Year 13: 1%
Confirmations: 13, maturity: 130
Min stake age: 13 days, max age: 39 days
IPO Premine: 1%(0.13 coins)

IPO:

There will be only one round starting today(17th) and will end 24th. 0,13 13Coins will be awarded to IPO investors according to the amount of shares they own at this time. Funds will be used for ongoing development, maintenance, marketing and ongoing promotions. Funds distribution will be transparent.

Escrow agent: kingscrown member of HBN foundation, one of owners of http://fuk.io blog, twitter: https://twitter.com/kingscrownbtc

IPO Address:

IPO Entries:

Transaction ID
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org