Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1YEAR+ AIRDROP PROGRAM] Metacash[META] - Community PoS Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 4135 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
So there was a little stall in the activities? I hope one of the devs recovers and can continue the good work in Metacash! I just met and I'm interested in keeping up with the news and progress! When will META appear in the coinmarketcap? It's important to keep this thread up-to-date so that other people know and know Metacash! Coins of strong communities is a strong trend.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
This is called life .... I believe that the developers will not abandon their project, the speedy recovery to the team member and good luck to everyone!
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Activity: 155
Merit: 3
what the hell happened?the price collapsed!developers clarify the situation!the project is in progress or is it abandoned?

did you read the last announcement from 1/10/2018 ? Sad

Dear Metacash Community

The current airdrop program is now cancelled and we will resume airdrops with new, updated rules on 28 October 2018.

I regret to inform you all that my development partner has had a heart attack and is now in a coma in hospital. He is a long-time friend and this has been a hard time for all his friends and family.

I will continue to develop the Metacash Project full-time, but, we need to break from airdrops for 4 weeks.

This will allow me time to finish the website update with new logo and more modern design. I will  also either be finished or in the last stages of development on the web-wallet. When we return I will release big promotional activities that I have already planned and an updated "Hold and Earn" Airdrop.

The Airdrop will be very similar, with whale/investor clubs as before but it will last longer to allow me to keep up with project developments during the airdrop phase. The details will be provided some time before the new airdrop starts.

I apologize for the changes and delay but this is necessary to ensure the success of the Metacash project. I ask for your understanding and patience.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
what the hell happened?the price collapsed!developers clarify the situation!the project is in progress or is it abandoned?
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
And becoming a slightly bigger whale now makes you a massive whale in the future!  Wink

Smart move my support friend  Cool
Activity: 22
Aiodex will open trading Metacash at 03-10-2018!

Create Aiodex account and trade with me! https://aiodex.com/?ref=5ba8883f07ed8847c5b80bcb

I most definitely will buy some META on aiodex, time to be a bigger whale than I already am haha !
I am joining now the MetaCash project even if I am late, gonna buy some Meta on Crex24.
Goodluck to the dev team and to this project.

Not close to late my friend!  Wink Buying in a small amount now will give you a huge gain over the next year due to the airdrops, smart move  Cheesy
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
I am joining now the MetaCash project even if I am late, gonna buy some Meta on Crex24.

You are definitely not too late mate. The hold and earn airdrop is only on week 5 of 28, then +-16 weeks of "last rain" this will only end around June/July 2019!
Activity: 166
Activity: 57
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
META Airdrop #2 Round #5 of 28 has been distributed

Just a minimum of 100 holdings to be eligible for the airdrop? Will it affect if I change my Discord nick anytime?

Yes , 100 META .

Okay thanks. I'll get the wallet synced first and take it from there. More power on the project.

Note that 100 META is minimum. But the drop is heavily based on what hold so buying more will up the airdrop a lot!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Just a minimum of 100 holdings to be eligible for the airdrop? Will it affect if I change my Discord nick anytime?

Yes , 100 META .

Okay thanks. I'll get the wallet synced first and take it from there. More power on the project.
Activity: 55

Yes , 100 META .
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 207
META Airdrop #2 Round #4 of 28 has been distributed

Fair distribution! What a great airdrop. I want to believe metacash airdrop is not affected by the recent improvement in bitcointalk account
Definitely not metacash never made bitcointalk mandatory or even related to the Airdrop it more like you get some percentage of what ever money you invested in the project (by buying the coin, holding it and staking) and I love it

Thanks for your prompt response. I got to know that metacash airdrop is independent of bitcointalk rank of activities. I really love their ideology
We are want to hire two PR Managers for promoting MetaCash project and our community.

Duties of PR Managers
- Full responsibility for our social media presence, on twitter especially.
- Creating  new digital materials for social media promotion every week.
- Finding promotional opportunities for the project both paid and free.

Some things which we are looking for in applicants:
- Some past experience in social media promotion
- Previous involvement in Cryptocurrency Projects
- An ability in digital art production
- Contacts in promotional communities
- Fluent written and spoken English

Specifications / Offer
- Duration of job : 2 months
- Reward : 1000 META / week / PR Manager
- Budget for PR work : 100 000 META

If you are interested in applying contact @CryptoMeta or @GD ( on our Discord , https://discord.gg/pvYmmrp ).

Applicants will be interviewed and are encouraged to bring some proof of their abilities to this.
Activity: 171
https://repository.metacash.online/media/ad2_4.jpg

Fair distribution! What a great airdrop. I want to believe metacash airdrop is not affected by the recent improvement in bitcointalk account
Definitely not metacash never made bitcointalk mandatory or even related to the Airdrop it more like you get some percentage of what ever money you invested in the project (by buying the coin, holding it and staking) and I love it
Activity: 207
https://repository.metacash.online/media/ad2_4.jpg

I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The plan will be better then

The team is considering additions to help with marketing and such, we are still very young so give them time to get things rolling  Smiley Thank you for the suggestion though  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: