Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1YEAR+ AIRDROP PROGRAM] Metacash[META] - Community PoS Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 4135 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
So looking for Metacash listed on Crex24. i know this Exchange, have a little bit volume, not huge but it's quite ok for everyone. With the long-term Airdrop, i hoping the price won't down in the near future because all guys want to be a holder than a trader

Yes , it's a long run
Activity: 46
So looking for Metacash listed on Crex24. i know this Exchange, have a little bit volume, not huge but it's quite ok for everyone. With the long-term Airdrop, i hoping the price won't down in the near future because all guys want to be a holder than a trader
Activity: 174
Thanks For last 2 Airdrops, project moving steady with release of whitepaper and listing on crex24  brings more exposure,like concept of AD2, Hold and Earn
Activity: 171
http://bitnewsportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/815META.jpg
MetaCash Coin 1st Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the very first weekly community newsletter for MetaCash Coin Project. For this article we will recap all the things happens in the past week in MetaCash Coin Project...READ MORE

hey bud, you seem to be everywhere I go or maybe the other way around, well now I trust fully with you around looking forward for a new adventure with this one Wink
Activity: 167
it seem to me investors are interested in this project, many people are actively in the development of this idea
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

MetaCash Coin 1st Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the very first weekly community newsletter for MetaCash Coin Project. For this article we will recap all the things happens in the past week in MetaCash Coin Project...READ MORE

Hello. Thank you for the first airdrop. But I did not get a second airdrop. Tell me, why did this happen? Was it necessary to register again?

1. You are don't have submitted registration after MU
2. Or you are don't have any activity on our community discord server
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Hello. Thank you for the first airdrop. But I did not get a second airdrop. Tell me, why did this happen? Was it necessary to register again?
Any information regarding the bounty? Looks like I wouldn't feel sorry if I bet my time on this one.

Please , check our discord server for more informations about actual bounties , thanks
Activity: 178
Any information regarding the bounty? Looks like I wouldn't feel sorry if I bet my time on this one.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

MetaCash Round 2 Post-Airdrop Community News

Hello Everyone! Time flies so fast with metacash airdrop project, MetaCash Dev’s successfully completed their Round 2 Airdrop and developments is picking up with new fresh updates and new rules for airdrop. But today we will focus first on the statistics of airdrop round #2...READ MORE

Activity: 224
I am convinced that the project will be successful
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
good work for the metacash team because meta coins have been listed in one of the market exchanges I will buy immediately for my inventory tool because I'm sure the meta volume will rise and so will the price
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
  The project likes its sequence, but it is not clear without declaring the goals of META. Yes, we all love gifts, but the project was conceived not only as a big, but still ordinary bounty. What follows airdrop? What tasks will the community have to cover? I understand that all the secrets and objectives will not hear, but the coin just for the sake of trading, not my option. Thanks.

Kindly check the first page and equip yourself with the goals of the project
  The project likes its sequence, but it is not clear without declaring the goals of META. Yes, we all love gifts, but the project was conceived not only as a big, but still ordinary bounty. What follows airdrop? What tasks will the community have to cover? I understand that all the secrets and objectives will not hear, but the coin just for the sake of trading, not my option. Thanks.

Check roadmap
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
Activity: 404
Guys, we dropped to the 2nd line of voting on aiodex. Vote more actively. We must return the 1st place.
Pages:
Jump to: