Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1YEAR+ AIRDROP PROGRAM] Metacash[META] - Community PoS Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 4135 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
Soon Meta will make its name known. The distribution model is just too good to not invest. All we need is more attention. Just HODL on Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Soon Meta will make its name known. The distribution model is just too good to not invest. All we need is more attention. Just HODL on Cheesy

Some crazy compounding interest together with great staking rewards make this a great opportunity! A small investment now will be huge in the future, I hope everyone has worked out just how big 4% weekly is by now  Wink
Activity: 207
METACASH is uncomparable, the airdrop show is phenomenal and brilliant. The group is profoundly dedicated and the network individuals are strong. In the event that you are yet to join, generously continue to the site and enroll for the Hold and Earn round. You just need least of 100META to take an interest.
The metacash team because meta coins have been listed in one of the market exchanges I will buy immediately for my inventory tool because I'm sure the meta volume will rise and so will the price.

As a matter of fact, the best time to buy is now. Meta is still seriously cheap and any crypto lover can purchase a huge amount of it at the moment. I enjoy you guys to join me and buy now before the prise jumped
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Airdrop #2 Round 2 of 28 has been distributed
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
METACASH is uncomparable, the airdrop show is phenomenal and brilliant. The group is profoundly dedicated and the network individuals are strong. In the event that you are yet to join, generously continue to the site and enroll for the Hold and Earn round. You just need least of 100META to take an interest.
The metacash team because meta coins have been listed in one of the market exchanges I will buy immediately for my inventory tool because I'm sure the meta volume will rise and so will the price.
Activity: 43
Activity: 42
META has a more healthy Airdrop mechanism than other projects. Okay. You have to invest a bit, but you are  joining a project that grows organically. Low Supply, no massive crypto dumps.
META stakes really nice.
I hope you guys are ready for the upcoming weeks! Plenty of airdrops giving some crazy compound interest as well as exciting giveaways on our Discord!  Cool

Be sure to pop by, chat with us and take part in our quizzes and giveaways, I am sure you will be seeing many in the coming weeks  Wink
Activity: 55
Hello Team. Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.

Yes , but I don't understand what you want to say with this ? Smiley (here)
Activity: 34
Hello Team. Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
I keep seeing people say 4% a week is not much, they clearly are not understanding compound interest. 4% a week may start out slow, but it will soon build up very very quickly! Don't be fooled by the small gains right now, they'll make you a whale in the future  Wink
Activity: 98
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for

Over time the project grows gradually and we've to keep supporting the project. Some people were complaining about the dip in the price but we've to keep that in mind we're going through a bear market.
Activity: 28
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
wow I was very happy when I saw metacash coins now listed on several market exchanges,
I am very happy because I have been involved with the metacash project and this mining project is also running according to the plan, I will wait for further developments
Activity: 35
https://image.ibb.co/kZt7Hp/105.png
I did not understand 3 and 4 points.to participate in airdrop I need to buy 100 coins and put them on my address?
a 3 item do not understand!?quite, explain please.

I believe your question has been perfectly answered by Xlmmooner. The ongoing METACASH airdrop is called HOLD AND EARN. by implication, you must have not less than 100META in your wallet to be qualify. You can easily buy as much as you like on CREX24 because META is surprisingly cheap at the moment. Before I forget, METACASH also compensate those that hold 1000k META and above. Please join our discord channel to learn more.
Thanks
Activity: 57
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

I did not understand 3 and 4 points.to participate in airdrop I need to buy 100 coins and put them on my address?

Sure. The airdrop is based on your wallet balance. Buy more and get more! Minimum wallet balance to be counted in AD is 100 META.

Meta is stupidly cheap at the moment. You can pickup 1K for about 65 USD. Buying and holding 1K will also get you whale status and more airdrops. Buying 1K now you will have over 6K meta in 28 weeks. Then comes the even bigger drops!
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

http://bitnewsportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/828META.jpg
MetaCash Coin Official Whitepaper Released

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another exciting news and updates about MetaCash Coin project. Now i bring you some goodnews and im sure everyone of you are waiting for the whitepaper released of MetaCash Coin...READ MORE

That is a wonderful development from metacash team. I wish you guys good luck and I hope the price will not fall anytime soon
http://bitnewsportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/828META.jpg

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another exciting news and updates about MetaCash Coin project. Now i bring you some goodnews and im sure everyone of you are waiting for the whitepaper released of MetaCash Coin...READ MORE

That is a wonderful development from metacash team. I wish you guys good luck and I hope the price will not fall anytime soon
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: