Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][2nd Proof of Mining Campaign] Coin Magi | PoS-II | PoM|Unique BLK reward - page 10. (Read 20405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Count me in,

User: lumeire

Thanks!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
i am in too, username thdim

i don't have too much power, i really need to do something about the cooling system in my i5 before been able to go higher,
but with the help of the "sweet..." software of Spexx i am able to work it out a bit.

Got something magical in the pipeline to help you avoid overcooking your chip there. Keep watching the main forum thread here.

i do follow it, but you are faster than Magi on releasing new software so i lost it there Tongue at the moment i am using Sweetspot and i love it (i am probably one of the first ones that try the v1.0 a couple of hours ago), but i need to find some time to check out all the other stuff that you post.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!
I joined in the mining efforts as well! Any tips to as what miner would be the fastest on my i5 Haswell? Wolf's?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

i don't have too much power, i really need to do something about the cooling system in my i5 before been able to go higher,
but with the help of the "sweet..." software of Spexx i am able to work it out a bit.

Got something magical in the pipeline to help you avoid overcooking your chip there. Keep watching the main forum thread here.

Hmm this will be nice I think! Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Mining Co-operative

legendary
Digibob00 welcome!
As reminder all use the Google form Joe will post tomorrow!
Activity: 176
When possible, i'm in

Regards
legendary
Welcome go6ooo! Good to see you here.

--------------------
Good work Historical!
Remember community max hashrate for the PoM is 250!
Activity: 268
Merit: 252

It seems that user @Massiveman has slightly exceeded 250 KH/s limit..
Can you @Massiveman please reduce hashrate?

Thanks in advance...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I decided to participate into PoM2 campaign:

legendary
I have joined, however I'm not ranked as member.
It would take like, 10 years to have enough posts at my pace, lol
Send Joe or me a pm.
and fill out the Google form after Joe posted that one.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I have joined, however I'm not ranked as member.
It would take like, 10 years to have enough posts at my pace, lol
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
A redefinition does not constitute a mistake when the underlying matter remains the same. Excellent work.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Participation & Rules
# Each participant has to register along with the bitcointalk username (registration will be open on Apr. 19)
# Each participant will need to mine in our official pool: https://pom.m-hash.com
# Hard rule: your bitcointalk user must be registered before April 17, 2014 10:00 PM (EST) and be active; and you must be a Member.
   = If you aren't yet the Member, mange it to this level during the campaign.
   = If you are new to this world and just registered (so after April 17), please send us message.
   = If you don't like to use bitcointalk and have no plan to register a name, please email us: [email protected].
# You muse mine with your CPU and total hashrate not exceeding 250 kh/s.

I am sorry for a mistake here; the bitcointalk user membership would be Member. Addition to the membership, you can contact us. The rule made is to avoid multiple registration from the same person. We do need solid hashrate, but we also need our funds being distributed into more hands.

I will have a google form ready tomorrow, and you will need to have that form filled out.  
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Dont know if i need to say this to coz im allready in, but im in also as myself  Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Thanks for this again, setup and mining under Redrover.
Activity: 67

legendary
I joined with username: secco

I don't have too much hash power to allocate for mining, plus I'm still Jr. Member, but I'm throwing some spare cpu time when I can regardless of the PoM : )

Haha nice amigo! I was waiting for you!
Welcome in the Proof of Mining!
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
I joined with username: secco

I don't have too much hash power to allocate for mining, plus I'm still Jr. Member, but I'm throwing some spare cpu time when I can regardless of the PoM : )
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
I'm in Smiley

P.S. - I think it would be fair if all of us donate at least 1% to the pool (for all the great work Magi team is doing for the community)!

Whups!  You're absolutely right.  Thanks for the reminder.
Pages:
Jump to: