Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][66] ★ Coin 66 ★ - page 19. (Read 56047 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 100
August 22, 2015, 03:40:50 PM
you take care, mate. once you have time and power, we all will take care of our coin 😆😆😆
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
August 21, 2015, 01:26:21 PM
ouch!
I hope Danny will be nice to you guys.

Be safe.   Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
August 21, 2015, 06:10:41 AM
Is there a new wallet.  Mine is stuck
new wallet soon around the corner just want to finish my server, to avoid any kind of problem

Any updates?

of course my friend, he planned to make the surprise release Monday of this week,
why I did not release?
Here a small and quick explanation, here in my country Puerto Rico next Tuesday a tropical storm is expected, proof here http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at4.shtml?5-daynl?large#contents because I like to talk with evidence,
I imagine you or other users, they might question, but what? easy and simple, fast as tropical storm between Puerto Rico, the electrical service fails and does not return until the tropical storm passes,
and as you know the new block chain is located on my local server,
if I had had a VPS contracted and had made the release, but I honestly do not have the money to hire him,
and actual mind does not want to do the realese and then say that the block chain stuck, the wallet does not work, the wallet does not synchronize, ETC ETC.

I hope you understand this situation and the other users too, they expect me to do the release, I hope so soon pass the troipical storm,
makes the release as soon as possible

Regards
August 20, 2015, 05:20:27 PM
Is there a new wallet.  Mine is stuck
new wallet soon around the corner just want to finish my server, to avoid any kind of problem

Any updates?
August 01, 2015, 01:23:56 AM

I've seen so many small coins blow the transition to POS. There is a lot that can go wrong, apparently.

I'd suggest a dust reward, like  1 sat per block, just to keep some low hash on the network. It doesn't need much... this is a collectible hodl coin, it'll never be used in commerce.

Or just leave reward at zero and raise the network fee to pay the miners.

A cheap scrypt asic on this would keep the network humming along without incident, and the inflation is negligible.

Honestly I do not have in mind implement POS I've never trusted or believed in this encryption,

I said the same thing in a post higher up
August 01, 2015, 01:21:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
July 31, 2015, 09:03:39 AM
July 31, 2015, 08:52:43 AM
So do we have any kind of guesstimate for when we'll be trading again?  A week?  3 months?  Next year?
I appreciate what appears to be happening here, but just wondering if I should request the private keys from Cryptopia, or is a solution right around the corner.
Solution Just around the corner!!!!!!

Good news (hopefully)!
July 31, 2015, 12:30:35 AM
So do we have any kind of guesstimate for when we'll be trading again?  A week?  3 months?  Next year?
I appreciate what appears to be happening here, but just wondering if I should request the private keys from Cryptopia, or is a solution right around the corner.
Solution Just around the corner!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
July 30, 2015, 11:26:15 PM
July 21, 2015, 12:57:35 PM
Hello FallingKnife
Yes the coin will come back friend
and compiled the wallet for windows and running, at this very moment when 1:00 AM ( Puerto Rico Time) ,
I'm updating my server, to run the 66coin daemon, and the new blockexplorer.

it has been a long time, and beleive me two months to work on this so that it works properly.

Regards

good to hear that! yes the coin has been freezed for a log time, hope investors have not disappeared in the meanwhile ;-)

I to be doing much testing, so that the wallet.dat, to remain compatible
and so far remains compatible, makes the version published as soon as the server complete,
I want to do everything right for this not to Happen again

very nice mate! have a good job!
July 20, 2015, 05:16:51 AM
Hello FallingKnife
and compiled the wallet for windows and running, at this very moment when 1:00 AM ( Puerto Rico Time) ,

it has been a long time, and beleive me two months to work on this so that it works properly.

Regards

good to hear that! yes the coin has been freezed for a log time, hope investors have not disappeared in the meanwhile ;-)

I to be doing much testing, so that the wallet.dat, to remain compatible
and so far remains compatible, makes the version published as soon as the server complete,
I want to do everything right for this not to Happen again
July 20, 2015, 04:47:02 AM
Hello FallingKnife

Regards

July 19, 2015, 01:01:00 AM
So is this coin coming back? It has been down a long time.
Hello FallingKnife

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
July 19, 2015, 12:42:24 AM
So is this coin coming back? It has been down a long time.
July 09, 2015, 06:00:03 AM
Regards.

I found the problem in 66coin, 2 bad blocks 580,363 and 580,364 block, I found?

good when the main chain went down, someone "intent" 66coin modify the code to generate more coins, which can not be achieved,
but if I manage breaking main chain.

right now after so many days working in the wallet I've managed to repair those transactions.

as well, I'm solving the problem of reward block and trying to eliminate completely super block reward. and implement other system.

This is an update of what I have achieved, I hope to make a quick realese!!!!
thank you for your hard work mrflow27 !!
much apreciated !!
looking forward

Thanks friends
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
July 08, 2015, 06:02:58 AM
Regards.

good when the main chain went down, someone "intent" 66coin modify the code to generate more coins, which can not be achieved,

right now after so many days working in the wallet I've managed to repair those transactions.

as well, I'm solving the problem of reward block and trying to eliminate completely super block reward. and implement other system.

thank you for your hard work mrflow27 !!
much apreciated !!
looking forward
July 08, 2015, 05:21:47 AM
Regards.

I hope the same mate! looking forward to hearing news from you
July 06, 2015, 01:03:47 AM
Regards.

July 01, 2015, 07:30:12 PM
that curious, I make the comment above and the node 37.123.187.99, disappears

Uhm..
Please check timestamps in your log file because thats really ooold.

Thats my old ip from many weeks back when the blockchain was still moving.
Might be a old Ver. 7 wallet conflicting with newer ver. 8.01 wallet.

My wallets were shut down when the blockchain stopped and havent been running since.
Pages:
Jump to: