Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][66] ★ Coin 66 ★ - page 3. (Read 56047 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 100
February 18, 2017, 03:45:19 AM
The 2 nodes are correct

Ok mate, thanks for the feedback. Now it's hanging on "6642 blocks remaining"...
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
February 17, 2017, 09:29:06 PM
The 2 nodes are correct
February 17, 2017, 08:21:32 AM
Today as soon as I quit working upload the block chain bootstrap..

In the meantime you could make a reindex to your wallet and connect to the 2 main 66coin nodes already posted.

The 2 nodes are working perfectly.........

Thanks mate for the prompt reply.  I'm currently up to the following nodes

addnode=seed.66coins.com:36666
addnode=flowpool.ddns.net:36691

Hope these are the correct ones...
February 17, 2017, 07:22:46 AM
Today as soon as I quit working upload the block chain bootstrap..

In the meantime you could make a reindex to your wallet and connect to the 2 main 66coin nodes already posted.

The 2 nodes are working perfectly.........
February 17, 2017, 06:46:50 AM
Since a few days my wallet can't sync. Same situation to you all, I may suppose...

I understand that this falling, the demon 66coins.com,
But this is part of the changes I'm making every day to keep the main chain active and correct, since there are more than 3 people using a chain that is not the original, that's something that you do not see, I as DEV I have to Being daily battling these people or blocking ip and full ip ranges, so that 66coin keeps running well,

On the other hand all these days I have been doing backups of the main chain,
What am I doing?
To see if once and for all someone of those 3 people uses the correct main chain and soon post the link, will be the original block chain daily
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
February 14, 2017, 08:25:20 AM
sorry guys.

poor code quality is the underlying issue here it seems.

i dont own an excessive amount of hashpower, nor do i perform any blackhat tricks; but i've had to resync this chain so many times that i've lost count. a minimum of two permanent nodes is all that is required to entirely eliminate chainforks, except in insanely high hashpower/highly inconsistent network response situations.

i remember the last 'good stretch' that coin66 had (reliability wise), was 4-5 months last year when i was running a full node; including it in a set of profitability tests i was doing at the time. amazon ec2 would allow for this type of configuration to be done for free, once a verified credit card is applied against the account.

the entire issue would be resolved if:
a) two (or shit, even one would probably improve situation at least somewhat) initial syncnodes added to source.
b) the chain logic is adjusted to accommodate the several bad/fork blocks (32,xxx, 580,xxx from memory) properly. syncing from scratch on any given version codebase is not possible.
c) existing syncnode either placed on vps, or a less congested link (ive just received average of ~ 400ms from three separate locations).

additionally, a shift to newer codebase with support for 'getheaders' would do this coin wonders.

james
February 13, 2017, 10:28:01 PM
I understand that this falling, the demon 66coins.com,
But this is part of the changes I'm making every day to keep the main chain active and correct, since there are more than 3 people using a chain that is not the original, that's something that you do not see, I as DEV I have to Being daily battling these people or blocking ip and full ip ranges, so that 66coin keeps running well,

On the other hand all these days I have been doing backups of the main chain,
What am I doing?
To see if once and for all someone of those 3 people uses the correct main chain and soon post the link, will be the original block chain daily
February 12, 2017, 03:53:42 PM
Hello, if some one have interest, I can upload till yesterday the chain, but unfortunately something going wrong with the block explorer, and I can't check I'm on the right chain now or it fork.....
the wallet stop to work time by time, I don't know why, if mrflow27 is here to help about will be goo, BTW the 66coin.com isn't working too (the domain will exist till 2019-06-28) but probably the host server is down..
if some one is still working with 66 coin let write here Please. and BTW some time when the mining reach bonus block it went thru and the wallet is agian falling behind on the network trying to get thru it..., how to resolve that ?

I confirm: the wallet runs for a while, then gets offline, then back online and so it goes... I'm keeping the wallet active but please all stakeholders support the coin!
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
February 12, 2017, 02:12:34 PM
Hello, if some one have interest, I can upload till yesterday the chain, but unfortunately something going wrong with the block explorer, and I can't check I'm on the right chain now or it fork.....
the wallet stop to work time by time, I don't know why, if mrflow27 is here to help about will be goo, BTW the 66coin.com isn't working too (the domain will exist till 2019-06-28) but probably the host server is down..
if some one is still working with 66 coin let write here Please. and BTW some time when the mining reach bonus block it went thru and the wallet is agian falling behind on the network trying to get thru it..., how to resolve that ?
January 30, 2017, 04:19:35 AM
Something normal Not everyone will be in the same block at the same time

Yeah, I suppose you're right: now, after the whole night waiting, it's 87172 blocks left. OK, I'l keep waiting. Regards

@mrflow27
As an alternative, could you please upload the blocks so far released, so that I could be online ASAP? Thanks
January 30, 2017, 02:47:55 AM

Yeah, I suppose you're right: now, after the whole night waiting, it's 87172 blocks left. OK, I'l keep waiting. Regards
January 30, 2017, 01:48:28 AM
January 29, 2017, 06:12:46 PM
Culiously, after the bootstrap data and having downloaded quite fastly many blocks, it starts hanging at 88669 blocks from the current one, that is at block# 992008 out of 1080677. Do you guys have any suggestions about that? PS the wallet "sees" 5 connections, so it's not a matter of scarse number of peer...

OK after a while out of the 66 business, I'm back and trying to sync my wallet using this latter procedure. All right so far, a few more blocks to download and I'll be (hopefully) back online. Thanks to mrflow27 and all you guys for the work done. Hope the new wallet is ready soon...
January 29, 2017, 12:18:43 PM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
January 23, 2017, 07:50:23 AM
need more advertising for more coins and exchanges To make it popular
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 23, 2017, 07:46:13 AM
January 23, 2017, 06:34:45 AM
the coin is POW/POS ?

Nope, this wicked satanic suckercoin is POS only. Its as unsophisticated and simple as devilcoin needs to be.

Wow Sophisticated but you follow the theme!!! Cool
Dev pool please !!!!!! Smiley

Sure today upload, again the pool
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
January 23, 2017, 03:55:16 AM
the coin is POW/POS ?

Nope, this wicked satanic suckercoin is POS only. Its as unsophisticated and simple as devilcoin needs to be.

Dev pool please !!!!!! Smiley
January 23, 2017, 12:57:33 AM
the coin is POW/POS ?

January 23, 2017, 12:54:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: