Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 12. (Read 400975 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 05, 2014, 01:06:22 PM
You just make me want to sell my AC asap. Please hurry up with the fix so i can get rid of this digital number on my screen that means nothing.

Well.. then you really *should* be thanking me too.. Smiley

Seriously, if i want to waste some time.. so be it.  Its a fun and interesting problem.. and i learned some more about PoS with it.

i could careless if you dont patch it. dont patch it. i wont lose any sleep.

go fud your fellow bagholders out of AC. .1 for 1 million.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 05, 2014, 01:04:26 PM
You just make me want to sell my AC asap. Please hurry up with the fix so i can get rid of this digital number on my screen that means nothing.

Well.. then you really *should* be thanking me too.. Smiley

Seriously, if i want to waste some time.. so be it.  Its a fun and interesting problem.. and i learned some more about PoS with it.

May 05, 2014, 01:04:17 PM
We all know you're getting paid, micyron, otherwise you wouldn't bother. Who would? LOL

In fact, I'm not getting paid for this..

And to be honest: you guys don't have enough money to pay me for doing this type of work.. If it *wasn't* for charity..

I wouldn't even do heavy work for 10 BTC.. I'd rather walk away.. only reason i'm doing this is because it's a small patch, and small enough for some charity work.

Lol. i thought we were sticking to facts. Now all of sudden you know my bank statement. Why dont you go hustle people out of their AC. .1 for 1 million. hahahahahahahah. looks like someone is hurting for money
May 05, 2014, 01:01:24 PM
We all know you're getting paid, micyron, otherwise you wouldn't bother. Who would? LOL

In fact, I'm not getting paid for this..

And to be honest: you guys don't have enough money to pay me for doing this type of work.. If it *wasn't* for charity..

I wouldn't even do heavy work for 10 BTC.. I'd rather walk away.. only reason i'm doing this is because it's a small patch, and small enough for some charity work.

Activity: 151
May 05, 2014, 01:00:38 PM
Why dont you go repair every broken crypto then? Why only repair the ones you have self invested in? Thats not selfless. thats saving your own ass. lol

Uh.. most of the coins i worked on i had not invested in.. thats how I got into this stuff.  Read forums, saw a sad thread and jumped into it.  Is there some incentive for me to fix this one, yeah.  

But like i said many times I'm fine not fixing it as well.... I wasn't planning to.

But at this point, given the information that has come to light.  It would just be a shame not fix it.. because the patch is so easy.

You are doing great work there. You are real hero! Keet i going, nobody can top you and community restore and fix this coin anymore!
There is so mutch trolling on this tread that we are doing something right. Cheesy
May 05, 2014, 12:58:45 PM
its called investigating, genius

Look man, I have no problem with you or anyone else going after the original dev and hold him accountable.. in fact I will cheer you on.  That's an effort you can drive, with another bunch of skilled people..

I don't have great skills in tracing IPs.  I am a developer, and a code hacker (not a blackhat hacker).. so I chose to do what i can here..

I think it's a great idea to chase this guy down.. and I wish you all the luck.. he should be brought to some kind of justice.  But you need to be responsible and do the right job.  Hire some guys here that have some real skills.. don't just rely on some obvious things.  I don't think Dmann is the guy..

If that's your value add to the community.. then great.  But don't go bashing others for trying to help.

Youre so heroic and selfless. You and your dev team are so generous. you are offering to buy everyones AC  (talking millions) for pennies. So heroic, all hail

you guys are all wasting your time. LOL. you have to be incompetent to hop on AC at this point. Even to fix this piece of shit. Yeah you may fix the source code, but not all the bagholders views. You just make me want to sell my AC asap. Please hurry up with the fix so i can get rid of this digital number on my screen that means nothing.
May 05, 2014, 12:53:24 PM

Look man, I have no problem with you or anyone else going after the original dev and hold him accountable.. in fact I will cheer you on.  That's an effort you can drive, with another bunch of skilled people..

I don't have great skills in tracing IPs.  I am a developer, and a code hacker (not a blackhat hacker).. so I chose to do what i can here..

I think it's a great idea to chase this guy down.. and I wish you all the luck.. he should be brought to some kind of justice.  But you need to be responsible and do the right job.  Hire some guys here that have some real skills.. don't just rely on some obvious things.  I don't think Dmann is the guy..

If that's your value add to the community.. then great.  But don't go bashing others for trying to help.
Activity: 126
May 05, 2014, 12:51:29 PM
Can you imagine THE CONTINENT of ASIA getting together and approving this is coin as their Official CONTINENTAL Coin?

You can't? Neither can anyone. A completely useless scam coin heading into the afterlife as a new scam coin.

May 05, 2014, 12:50:55 PM
everyone is going 500% to restore the coin but no one gives a fuck about the person who articulated the scam.

Something wrong with this picture?

Alot of you fuckwad devs even have the audacity to buy coins from bagholders at a disgustingly low price that think AC is completely dead. Fuckin A DISGRACE.

i call that greed.
May 05, 2014, 12:50:00 PM
everyone is going 500% to restore the coin but no one gives a fuck about the person who articulated the scam.

We don't have any clue who the dev was.

May 05, 2014, 12:49:39 PM
Why dont you go repair every broken crypto then? Why only repair the ones you have self invested in? Thats not selfless. thats saving your own ass. lol

Uh.. most of the coins i worked on i had not invested in.. thats how I got into this stuff.  Read forums, saw a sad thread and jumped into it.  Is there some incentive for me to fix this one, yeah.  

But like i said many times I'm fine not fixing it as well.... I wasn't planning to.

But at this point, given the information that has come to light.  It would just be a shame not fix it.. because the patch is so easy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
May 05, 2014, 12:48:09 PM

We don't have any clue who the dev was.
May 05, 2014, 12:47:27 PM
I thought you were charging a 10 BTC bounty? That's hardly helping people for fun.

Wrong.. i said i estimated it would be a 10 BTC bounty required for a dev to pick it up and fix it.  and I said I wasn't going to do it, because it was still a lot of work and i didn't want to take 10 BTC... and produce nothing.

This was before I found out that the premine was all hidden in 1 address, and that it was easily patchable.. at which point i just took it upon my self to patch it.

It's up to you. I personally think you might be very close to stepping on a landmine. What if the original Dev is suddenly found. What happens to your version of the coin then?

My 'agenda' is to help people stop losing money, so they continue to remain interested in cryptocurrency.

Sure.. everything could be a landmine.. everything is a risk.  I don't think the value of this coin should be where it was before this whole incident.  Lot of people will dump.. But it's transparent.  There are buyers out there who will take some risk.  That's up to them.

You can report on the facts.. keep it real so people know the risks and can evaluate for themselves.  Biased opinions though.. could use less of.
May 05, 2014, 12:46:24 PM

Alot of you fuckwad devs even have the audacity to buy coins from bagholders at a disgustingly low price that think AC is completely dead. Fuckin A DISGRACE.
May 05, 2014, 12:45:12 PM
Its a good way to make money if you think about it. Make money off scam coins, then act like the "hero" who revives the source code (when he already knows the adjustments) therefore receives donations for helping out.

Maybe hard for you to believe dude, maybe how you were raised.. But yeah there are actually people out there who do selfless things because it makes them feel good to help out... without any financial gain for themselves.. maybe hard for you to understand...

But fuck it you know , everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

May 05, 2014, 12:43:31 PM
Its a good way to make money if you think about it. Make money off scam coins, then act like the "hero" who revives the source code (when he already knows the adjustments) therefore receives donations for helping out.

Maybe hard for you to believe dude, maybe how you were raised.. But yeah there are actually people out there who do selfless things because it makes them feel good to help out... without any financial gain for themselves.. maybe hard for you to understand...

But fuck it you know , everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
Activity: 126
May 05, 2014, 12:43:01 PM
I wonder how he stumbled into a third scam and didn't even think to check the source code? People need to start being a lot more thorough and start paying attention to the details.

TBH .. sheer laziness.. Smiley  It actually does take quite a little effort to look through source.  And why would you do it if you don't have that much skin in the game?  I don't go around looking at people's sources for fun, especially if 99% are cloned and not interesting.

I guess some people really don't learn. The new AC Revival thread is already straight pump and dump. They're already pushing the price up and using pump accounts to create the circus.

Look man.. people are doing what they can.. personally I think it's fun helping out people.  And when i see a thread with people begging for help.. I will do so.  

You do what you want, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  To me you can either let something burn, or pick up a bucket.. shrug.. just a personality difference.

What I don't understand is why you keep bashing it.. what is your agenda anyways?  Let people do what they want... Everything is transparent now.

I thought you were charging a 10 BTC bounty? That's hardly helping people for fun.

It's up to you. I personally think you might be very close to stepping on a landmine. What if the original Dev is suddenly found. What happens to your version of the coin then?

My 'agenda' is to help people stop losing money, so they continue to remain interested in cryptocurrency.

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
May 05, 2014, 12:40:32 PM
Open market in c-cex

https://c-cex.com/?p=ac-btc

May 05, 2014, 12:40:17 PM
Agreed. They're already pumping their price on the new coin.

I find the choice of 'micyron' interesting as the new 'Dev.'

By his own words he admits he's been involved in two of these reclamation projects before and they both failed.

I wonder how he stumbled into a third scam and didn't even think to check the source code? People need to start being a lot more thorough and start paying attention to the details.

I guess some people really don't learn. The new AC Revival thread is already straight pump and dump. They're already pushing the price up and using pump accounts to create the circus.

Oh well, you know what the say, Caveat Emptor.

I mean I understand that people have short attention spans in cryptos, but are we actually supposed to forget stuff THAT JUST HAPPENED?

AsiaCoin isn't even cold in its grave yet and it's coming back!  Grin

Its a good way to make money if you think about it. Make money off scam coins, then act like the "hero" who revives the source code (when he already knows the adjustments) therefore receives donations for helping out. Its a win-win and no one second guesses shit. I guarantee this scam  dev has more than 1 Bitcointalk account, more than 1 reddit account, more than 1 email, etc and is playing everyone very very well. I think its hilarious actually. People dont want to accept the fact they got scammed, HARD. People invested thousands of dollars and didnt even bother to check the source code. You fuckin deserve it. Dont try and rebutle some shitcoin and dump all the shit on uninformed bagholders. Thats a fuckin disgrace. Cut your losses and find a new coin. Regional/Country/Continent Coins = Scam. Until a gov't comes forward and endorses a crypto i wont even click the country coins tab on Mintpal. Problem solved.
May 05, 2014, 12:39:30 PM

TBH .. sheer laziness.. Smiley  It actually does take quite a little effort to look through source.  And why would you do it if you don't have that much skin in the game?  I don't go around looking at people's sources for fun, especially if 99% are cloned and not interesting.

Look man.. people are doing what they can.. personally I think it's fun helping out people.  And when i see a thread with people begging for help.. I will do so.  

You do what you want, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  To me you can either let something burn, or pick up a bucket.. shrug.. just a personality difference.

What I don't understand is why you keep bashing it.. what is your agenda anyways?  Let people do what they want... Everything is transparent now.
Pages:
Jump to: