Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 181. (Read 401004 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2014, 10:29:23 AM
is there a top 100 wallet list anywhere?
I don't think there is any such thing so far.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
April 30, 2014, 10:28:41 AM
Some guys are starting the FUD

Go with your FUD somewhere else. If this guy's order is fulfilled we're going down man. We do not need you FUD, we need to act, and get more buy orders to save the coin's price. Stop acting like a smarta$$, which you aren't.

where is my FUD ? read the thread before post

Read my post before you post, then think for a minute and assimilate. There's no FUD in my post, but only your unjustified wording for FUD in it. So only you're talking about some "FUD" that's only in your mind.

I hope my heads up is on time, so that we can place buy wall orders and counter the dude, who wants to get 6 btc and ruin our day. Or you're that dude?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
April 30, 2014, 10:27:14 AM
is there a top 100 wallet list anywhere?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 30, 2014, 10:27:01 AM
real pump coming this weekend
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 30, 2014, 10:25:53 AM

Go with your FUD somewhere else. If this guy's order is fulfilled we're going down man. We do not need you FUD, we need to act, and get more buy orders to save the coin's price. Stop acting like a smarta$$, which you aren't.

Over 1600 BTC volume, ans you seriously think this guy will crash the price? Relax. Nothing to stress about Wink
Activity: 59
April 30, 2014, 10:25:13 AM
DoctorG and DoomDumas, thanks for your  opinions. I tend to be leaning that way.

With my 3 MH/s from my R9 280X's (before selling them) I was only making about 1500 AC a day. I also couldn't believe how fast my meter was  spinning! lol
Activity: 84
April 30, 2014, 10:19:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1002
Bitcoin
April 30, 2014, 10:18:34 AM
Sold off all my GPU's and deciding whether or not to buy Gridseeds or just invest the money in AC. lol

IMO, since the 1st Asic arriving to market.. it has and will be better to invest in Coins rather than buy mining rigs.  Few exceptions like those who got Avalon batch 1 and some other lucky who had been able to ROI their mining rigs.. for vast majority (including me), should have bough coins instead of mining rigs.

Afterall, those who made the more profit in any gold rush, are those who sold picks and shovels

April 30, 2014, 10:16:51 AM

Activity: 91
April 30, 2014, 10:15:23 AM
I don't want to scare anyone here I just want you to do your homework. Myself and many others believe this is the same dev that created shacoin and scammed many people out of a lot of money. This coin seems it will grow bigger, and I hope it does for the sake of those invested, but please do your homework and research shacoin before you invest too much of your money.

I have done about an hour of reading into this...

I can't find one scrap of evidence that Asiacoin is related to the "Scam devs" at Shacoin..

I am willing to be corrected if you can provide more evidence.
I might compile something if I get the time. I don't want to spread fud here, and I'm not 100% sure, but going through what we did and seing many similarities in his actions, posts, language, and code, we feel it is the same. This coin may be legit even if it is the same dev. But I couldn't buy in thinking I was just going to give the same guy my money that already took so much from me. Good luck to all here.
Asian coin!our coin!
Asian coin is on bter. Cry Cry
April 30, 2014, 10:14:19 AM
I don't want to scare anyone here I just want you to do your homework. Myself and many others believe this is the same dev that created shacoin and scammed many people out of a lot of money. This coin seems it will grow bigger, and I hope it does for the sake of those invested, but please do your homework and research shacoin before you invest too much of your money.

I can't find one scrap of evidence that Asiacoin is related to the "Scam devs" at Shacoin..

I might compile something if I get the time. I don't want to spread fud here, and I'm not 100% sure, but going through what we did and seing many similarities in his actions, posts, language, and code, we feel it is the same. This coin may be legit even if it is the same dev. But I couldn't buy in thinking I was just going to give the same guy my money that already took so much from me. Good luck to all here.
April 30, 2014, 10:11:54 AM

Guys, on Poloniex someone has placed a sell order at 0.00002500 btc for 277496 asiacoins. This will wipe us out. Build a buy wall as fast as possible under the sell wall, or you'll see the price going down like an F-4 over Vietnam!

Activity: 294
April 30, 2014, 10:08:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1414
April 30, 2014, 10:06:45 AM
I invested all little Bitcoin I had in Asiacoin earlier buying 17k AC at average 15000 Satoshi.Let's see if it grows.
April 30, 2014, 10:06:34 AM
Guys, on Poloniex someone has placed a sell order at 0.00002500 btc for 277496 asiacoins. This will wipe us out. Build a buy wall as fast as possible under the sell wall, or you'll see the price going down like an F-4 over Vietnam!
April 30, 2014, 10:04:31 AM
lol we are under the price of the last night omg so much panic

feed feed feed the whales
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 30, 2014, 10:03:15 AM
Just got mine 500 by the GiveAway. Awesome.

And NO, the giveaway will not hurt the AC, since there is just one week of mining left already.

Speaking of mining - the halving just got thing better, the difficulty got halved as well so I am now mining even more than before the 10080 block.

And apart from that just loaded a hefty bunch of AC on the exchange. This is going to be a good investment.

Good luck to all brave people out there!

AV7hCDsU3eWNxXZf17f7J4QRX8QcR7kkSo
How can this guy got giveaway while his registration date is AFTER introduction of AC Huh??

If anyone can get giveaway, so what can stop a kid from creating bunch of accounts and requesting free coins multiple time ?

Giveaway is bad idea.

may have done the twitter option. i still think it's potentially a bad idea and will hold the value down as anyone with a twitter account or multiple can claim 500 at any point... so don't expect values close to any of the major coins anytime soon unless the twitter giveaway ends... unless i'm not getting something... imagine anyone could claim 500 BTC now if they had a twitter account existing before launch and how it would push the value down.

Ok,we may reconsider the plan of giveaway.But we just sent 100,000 AC,it won't hit the price.
The giveaway system is closed now.

Hi, any news about the giveaway system ? will be opened again when the POW end?

Activity: 24
April 30, 2014, 10:03:11 AM
POW will end around 07:00 CET (01:00 AM EST)
Activity: 294
April 30, 2014, 10:02:47 AM
This Giveaway System will start after launch,and never stops.
It always stopped. LOL.

There has been 0 premine and ipo.

So the devs had to mine coins like everyone else, o donated coins also.
April 30, 2014, 09:59:49 AM
Jump to: