Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 319. (Read 401007 times)

wxh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 17, 2014, 06:52:39 AM
Giveaway system will open 8-12 later when we got enough coins to open it.

Huh Huh Huh

not enough until now yet?Huh? Grin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 17, 2014, 06:49:49 AM

http://asiacoin.miners-pool.com

- Location in EU
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Root Server
- only 1% Fee
- Dedicated Root
- Fast email support
- every min payout

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!

SPREAD THE HASHRATE

cmon guys some miners needed Sad Sad

we will make a promo with blockfinder bonus if we got more hashrate!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
April 17, 2014, 06:43:03 AM
Giveaway system will open 8-12 later when we got enough coins to open it.

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 16
April 17, 2014, 06:42:37 AM
Are you guys listing on Cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
April 17, 2014, 06:34:00 AM
I've been mining AsiaCoin on IPOMiner without issues so far, received 3 payouts, currently holding 167.03 AC Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 17, 2014, 06:33:46 AM
To the moon ....
Activity: 36
April 17, 2014, 06:27:51 AM
Bounty received Smiley thanks!
April 17, 2014, 06:27:23 AM
finaly all it's ok with ac.okaypool.com! they help and support me for reset my account! now I'm happy! sorry for all my stress!

That's a good news!Enjoy your mining!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
April 17, 2014, 06:24:38 AM
CryptoCoinz

AsiaCoin Mining Pool

BLOCK 1,000 Coming Up!!!!
Larger Block Reward Incoming!!!

Register If You Havn't Already
1% PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

ac.Crypto-Coinz.com

2014 @ CryptoCoinz
Our Pool Sites are managed by DataCenter Admins.

Everything is RUNNING Great. COME JOIN US

WTF, after 10 hours mining with 5.5mhs i get 17 ac confirmed and 0 uncomfirmed?HuhHuh
Activity: 49
April 17, 2014, 06:23:22 AM
finaly all it's ok with ac.okaypool.com! they help and support me for reset my account! now I'm happy! sorry for all my stress!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
April 17, 2014, 06:12:28 AM
I had the same problem with okay pool. I've never seen the coins! good luck
April 17, 2014, 06:06:44 AM
ich frag mich wieso die leute da immer wieder hingehen wenn sie gescammt wurden

sowas verstehe ich nicht.einma beklaut geh ich nie wieder hin...dass alle gleich denken müssen dass man scammt nur weil mal die cronjobs nicht richtig funktionieren und nicht 24/7 ein Pool Op da sein kann...

I wonder why the people go there if they have been scammed again and again

something I dont understand. once robbed I never go back again ... that all have the same thinking that the pools scams. jezuz-just because the cron jobs are not working properly and not 24/7 a pool Op can be there ...

sry for my bad english^^

I'm realizing what you mean! I'm found 1 block and after that I'm not able to relogin on ac.okaypool.com.

Be careful with okaypool.Some miners have sent us PM about this issue. We recommend that you should choose another pool to mine.More than 20 pools there!
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
April 17, 2014, 06:06:06 AM
Hi OP,

I wrote about AsiaCoin briefly and took the chance to promote the AsiaCoin Dice site as well here: http://blog.supercrypt.co/2014/04/asiacoin-asiacoin-dice-site.html
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 17, 2014, 06:04:53 AM
Is it normal with 2MH to get less than 300 AC/day ?
I don't think so, but i don't see the problem. There is nothing wrong with my rig.
Anyone else having this problem? Is there something with the pool?

No, you should be getting 10x that amount/day at the current difficulty...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 17, 2014, 06:00:50 AM
Giveaway don't work

Don't expect it to work anytime soon. I really don't see how they can amass a huge amount of AC out of thin air. You have to consider that there is NO premine, so the devs need to mine the coin first before they can give them away.
Activity: 49
April 17, 2014, 05:57:28 AM
ich frag mich wieso die leute da immer wieder hingehen wenn sie gescammt wurden

sowas verstehe ich nicht.einma beklaut geh ich nie wieder hin...dass alle gleich denken müssen dass man scammt nur weil mal die cronjobs nicht richtig funktionieren und nicht 24/7 ein Pool Op da sein kann...

I wonder why the people go there if they have been scammed again and again

something I dont understand. once robbed I never go back again ... that all have the same thinking that the pools scams. jezuz-just because the cron jobs are not working properly and not 24/7 a pool Op can be there ...

sry for my bad english^^

I'm realizing what you mean! I'm found 1 block and after that I'm not able to relogin on ac.okaypool.com.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2014, 05:56:17 AM
Giveaway don't work
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
April 17, 2014, 05:53:25 AM
You never know with the prices anymore, seeing as asic miners are probably going to be holding 20-40% of the coins, they could easily dump everything for a fast profit. That's when I would strike and start buying.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 17, 2014, 05:50:13 AM
great coin but the exchanges prices are already dumped :/

What, did you really expect 1000s is AC's ground price? Seriously, AC is still unknown to a lot of people in the alt coin scene so i'm guessing the ground price will be around 200/400 range. It will pick up but it will need some time.

Indeed, it's ridiculous how some people expect everything to happen immediately. I mean the coin launched yesterday and one hour after launch people where asking about exchanges already. Come on.

Yes exactly, that was what I was trying to say. Anyway, I'm very keen on buying AC. However, not at these prices. What will be the ground price according to you mate?

With the block rewards being this high, there will soon be a lot of dumping. I am expecting it will reach around 200 sats before it starts to clime back after the halving in 7 days.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Especially with articles being released stating that it is the most profitable coin to mine, people will switch their rigs to AC, Dump, and move on.

Yep, AC needs to change hands from miners to investors and then the fun starts.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
April 17, 2014, 05:48:39 AM
great coin but the exchanges prices are already dumped :/

What, did you really expect 1000s is AC's ground price? Seriously, AC is still unknown to a lot of people in the alt coin scene so i'm guessing the ground price will be around 200/400 range. It will pick up but it will need some time.

Indeed, it's ridiculous how some people expect everything to happen immediately. I mean the coin launched yesterday and one hour after launch people where asking about exchanges already. Come on.

Yes exactly, that was what I was trying to say. Anyway, I'm very keen on buying AC. However, not at these prices. What will be the ground price according to you mate?

With the block rewards being this high, there will soon be a lot of dumping. I am expecting it will reach around 200 sats before it starts to clime back after the halving in 7 days.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Especially with articles being released stating that it is the most profitable coin to mine, people will switch their rigs to AC, Dump, and move on.

Jump to: