Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 62. (Read 400999 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
May 03, 2014, 03:04:33 PM
We can thank to the man who put this ifno out and even lost 3btc doing it, i don't know why if he found out about the premine, he could at least waited, for price to go higher and went out with the profit, i know i wouldn't throw away 1000€  Huh

You can thank the Dev for being a scammer. You can also thank yourself for being greedy and ignoring risk.

This coin has no instrinsic value. No altcoins do. Altcoins are only worth what people are willing to pay for them.

Demand trust from the Devs and maybe you'll get some. Keep accepting scams and crap and that's what they'll keep sending.

Oh i've trusted BC devs but look where BC is now and where it was at 90k, making ppl loosing much more money then with AC, thank god i went out at 50k
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 03, 2014, 03:03:34 PM
the altcoins community should form a committee to vet all the new altcoins
May 03, 2014, 03:02:43 PM
the saddest part is this coin was really about to build a real active community that is lacking in most. without them who knows how long this might have gone unnoticed for
For now it would be better choice, then making all this panic, and ppl loosing money, it would be 2k buy now.  Huh
we found it on accident. we weren't hunting for a flaw.  we wanted a better block explorer and a rich list when we noticed it was reporting what appeared to be an error
Great work, but next time be quiet about it, that's all, why alarming all the people, since u knew what's going to happend, it happened yesterday and today u just senk the AC, along with the dev who premined coins.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
May 03, 2014, 03:02:11 PM
ALl the more reason for this:

http://dedicatedpool.com/draft1.pdf

Nobody likes centralization, but you see can see the problem now Wink

centralization was one of the reasons alt coins appeared Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 03, 2014, 03:01:56 PM
We can thank to the man who put this ifno out and even lost 3btc doing it, i don't know why if he found out about the premine, he could at least waited, for price to go higher and went out with the profit, i know i wouldn't throw away 1000€  Huh

You can thank the Dev for being a scammer. You can also thank yourself for being greedy and ignoring risk.

This coin has no instrinsic value. No altcoins do. Altcoins are only worth what people are willing to pay for them.

Demand trust from the Devs and maybe you'll get some. Keep accepting scams and crap and that's what they'll keep sending.

May 03, 2014, 03:01:54 PM
the saddest part is this coin was really about to build a real active community that is lacking in most. without them who knows how long this might have gone unnoticed for
For now it would be better choice, then making all this panic, and ppl loosing money, it would be 2k buy now.  Huh
we found it on accident. we weren't hunting for a flaw.  we wanted a better block explorer and a rich list when we noticed it was reporting what appeared to be an error

well done johny. this is the cleverest scam till now. you minimised damages
Activity: 238
May 03, 2014, 03:00:52 PM
ALl the more reason for this:

http://dedicatedpool.com/draft1.pdf

Nobody likes centralization, but you see can see the problem now Wink

Also BTW forks, all those chinese based pools are scamming you too.  There are always multiple reports of pools like dgbpool scamming, etc, etc.

Just a heads up Wink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 03, 2014, 02:59:47 PM
May 03, 2014, 02:59:15 PM
Activity: 42
May 03, 2014, 02:59:12 PM
Even if this coin had a hidden premine, what gives Cryptsy the right to make my AC wallet and coins disappear?
Even if the value is now 10 satoshi, I would still like to trade it. Put it back online!

Its suspended pending investigation,
I think they did a good thing this stops the dev or whomever controls the premine from further dumping the value of the coin until a method that offers fair trading is made available to all AC holders and future purchasers. The first step to rebuilding a market is to take it off an exchange for a bit, look at whitecoin the price hasnt dropped to sub 200 sat levels.

For AC to have a chance must regain confidence and a plummeting price whether or not it reflects fundlemental value doesn't contribute to that.
Activity: 193
May 03, 2014, 02:57:28 PM
Even if this coin had a hidden premine, what gives Cryptsy the right to make my AC wallet and coins disappear?
Even if the value is now 10 satoshi, I would still like to trade it. Put it back online!

but who is going to support the coin? the dev already abandoned the ship and preparing for another scam
May 03, 2014, 02:56:47 PM
Activity: 47
May 03, 2014, 02:56:25 PM
So you can't buy and you can't sell, suddently this thread is so silent. Funny.
https://coin-swap.net/market/AC/BTC still open just needs volume
Activity: 540
May 03, 2014, 02:54:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
May 03, 2014, 02:52:30 PM
Activity: 448
May 03, 2014, 02:52:05 PM
so what wil happen to coins i have frozen on exchanges?
TTM
Activity: 140
May 03, 2014, 02:51:40 PM
In MintPal the last AC price was roughly 750 satoshis.

Anyone know what was the last price of AC in Cryptsy?

Supposedly, they will hold that value! Roll Eyes

~ 300
Activity: 210
May 03, 2014, 02:51:23 PM
So you can't buy and you can't sell, suddently this thread is so silent. Funny.
Activity: 252
May 03, 2014, 02:51:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: