Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 61. (Read 400999 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
May 03, 2014, 03:21:42 PM
Use established coins that come from respected codebases and you dont have to worry about hidden code.

Let me introduce you to a few of my friends.
FRK, ADN, TES, TEK, HBN, DGC, FTC, LTC, MEC, CAP

and PHS, DRK, VTC
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 03, 2014, 03:21:10 PM
I don't feel i deserve a thanks. we weren't trying to start a fire. but truth is truth.
also i didn't dump my coins i still hold all i mined. so i can say i didn't profit  off of others losses here
i can only hope that there was an honest oversight or that there was some bug in the code that was making a false report.
however i am a realist and have say I really don't know what to believe here
and as i said before we all make our own choices here and cryptoland is not the most friendly place
always approach your investments with caution and never risk more than you can afford to lose
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 03, 2014, 03:18:00 PM
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 03, 2014, 03:17:00 PM
Ok then i have another question since u r all smart now, why didn't u notice this scam before and alert people, why did u even invest to AC if u know it was a scam. Now we can all be smart and telling each other "i told u so"
i m not smart. Look at my post. I believed in AC. This was the smoothiest launch of the past weeks. I had a lot of AC but seeing the volume at 2000, i decided to sell 2/3 of my ACs because i believed it will go down. Too much volume and pumped too quickly. I kept 1/3 for the long run.

But after that, Dev was absent during the switch to the POS phase ( first warning ) and no word after that. I decided to not take risk and sold around 1300 the rest of my holdings.

I m not smart, i try to be prudent and no too greedy.

When i told people that something was off, i was asked to leave the thread. That tells a lot about blindness of people when greed is involved.

u r really smart
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
May 03, 2014, 03:14:37 PM
No wonder shit coins comes up every day, since we have online coin generator wtf  Huh
May 03, 2014, 03:14:28 PM
Ok then i have another question since u r all smart now, why didn't u notice this scam before and alert people, why did u even invest to AC if u know it was a scam. Now we can all be smart and telling each other "i told u so"
i m not smart. Look at my post. I believed in AC. This was the smoothiest launch of the past weeks. I had a lot of AC but seeing the volume at 2000, i decided to sell 2/3 of my ACs because i believed it will go down. Too much volume and pumped too quickly. I kept 1/3 for the long run.

But after that, Dev was absent during the switch to the POS phase ( first warning ) and no word after that. I decided to not take risk and sold around 1300 the rest of my holdings.

I m not smart, i try to be prudent and no too greedy.

When i told people that something was off, i was asked to leave the thread. That tells a lot about blindness of people when greed is involved.
May 03, 2014, 03:13:12 PM
ALl the more reason for this:

http://dedicatedpool.com/draft1.pdf

Nobody likes centralization, but you see can see the problem now Wink

centralization was one of the reasons alt coins appeared Smiley

I agree..   But with all these scams, dafaq, stackcoin, asiacoin, whitecoin (it's better now with the new developers, but the original developer just dumped and left,) you can see the issue.

The average person trading in crypto is pretty ignorant to scams.  Same with the average pool owner.  Hell, 99% of all exchanges don't even look the code over either or put them in their own VMs.

I agree but everybody is aware that this is unregulated market? There is huge risk and i hope every one is aware.

the true problem is that almost every person believe that "get rich quick" scheme. They are blind.

all newbies will lose money. that's almost a rule. at least i did.

does anyone know that only around 10% of the traders actually get rich?

I will gamble with a 10% chance of getting rich Smiley
I already know i won't get rich, not with crypto coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 03, 2014, 03:12:16 PM

I agree..   But with all these scams, dafaq, stackcoin, asiacoin, whitecoin (it's better now with the new developers, but the original developer just dumped and left,) you can see the issue.

The average person trading in crypto is pretty ignorant to scams.  Same with the average pool owner.  Hell, 99% of all exchanges don't even look the code over either or put them in their own VMs.

I agree but everybody is aware that this is unregulated market? There is huge risk and i hope every one is aware.

the true problem is that almost every person believe that "get rich quick" scheme. They are blind.

I will gamble with a 10% chance of getting rich Smiley
May 03, 2014, 03:11:43 PM
I never invest more then 10€ in all alt (probably scam) coins, and i've learned my lession with the BC not to get emotionaly attached to the coin
Activity: 193
May 03, 2014, 03:11:38 PM
I losted 190k AC
Now i'm minning bitstar , what do you think about this coin ? Hope it's not a scam ( admin is in a holiday now  Cool )

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbitsbitstar-pos-multipool-anon-in-wallet-fiat-exchange-beta-574652
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
May 03, 2014, 03:11:06 PM

May 03, 2014, 03:10:01 PM
the saddest part is this coin was really about to build a real active community that is lacking in most. without them who knows how long this might have gone unnoticed for
For now it would be better choice, then making all this panic, and ppl loosing money, it would be 2k buy now.  Huh
we found it on accident. we weren't hunting for a flaw.  we wanted a better block explorer and a rich list when we noticed it was reporting what appeared to be an error
Great work, but next time be quiet about it, that's all, why alarming all the people, since u knew what's going to happend, it happened yesterday and today u just senk the AC, along with the dev who premined coins.

Are you serious? Be quiet about it? And what else? Do you want him to pump the price and send you a PM so that you have a nice exit. Think with your head and you would have been out 2000+ like i did.
I did that with BC thank god, btw i only had 20k AC so, now u can calculate my losses and i bought them at 600 sat, so lunch money!
May 03, 2014, 03:09:44 PM

Activity: 126
May 03, 2014, 03:09:09 PM
anywone get there coins when mp or crypsty disable AC? ( i was transferring the coins from the wallet to cryptsy at that moment but wallet transaction has confirmed but noting on crypsty... that was a lot of coins gone...?
May 03, 2014, 03:07:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2014, 03:07:24 PM
someone to make a new block explorer
May 03, 2014, 03:06:35 PM
the saddest part is this coin was really about to build a real active community that is lacking in most. without them who knows how long this might have gone unnoticed for
For now it would be better choice, then making all this panic, and ppl loosing money, it would be 2k buy now.  Huh
we found it on accident. we weren't hunting for a flaw.  we wanted a better block explorer and a rich list when we noticed it was reporting what appeared to be an error
Great work, but next time be quiet about it, that's all, why alarming all the people, since u knew what's going to happend, it happened yesterday and today u just senk the AC, along with the dev who premined coins.

Are you serious? Be quiet about it? And what else? Do you want him to pump the price and send you a PM so that you have a nice exit. Think with your head and you would have been out 2000+ like i did.
May 03, 2014, 03:06:32 PM
thanks to johny and goldman . i minimised my losses
Activity: 238
May 03, 2014, 03:05:15 PM

Pages:
Jump to: