Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 72. (Read 400999 times)

TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 03, 2014, 01:07:24 PM
where did that 28btc buy go? did he lose faith?

People sold to him. It's now on the 24h volume.

you can trade on bittrex

Good luck selling on Bittrex with their tiny trading volume. lol.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
May 03, 2014, 01:06:50 PM
I wonder what Warren Buffett (who hates crypto) would have to say about the market being halted because of a hidden block.

I know Jim Cramer would say 'Buy, buy, buy.'

The coin has been delisted. There's no need to pump anymore.
You're mean.

Let them feel comfortable with their losses, let them lie themselves.
Activity: 560
May 03, 2014, 01:06:27 PM
Mintpal halt AC trade!

Good.

I'm not sorry for those who bought this shit and know that this is SCAM.

Calling REALITY as Fud is so stupid... in AC case this is not 99% scam, this is 100% scam, and this is so obvoius.

Activity: 616
May 03, 2014, 01:06:12 PM
People, I got it.
Organized Cinnicoin fanboys attacked AC today to bring the price down to its knees and make the community loose faith and migrate to Cinni, Pump it, so that the cheaters there can dump at 10 000 satoshis. Did you get it?
All they have is a peace of a script, and they cannot name where it came from. Nice try. Wink
I'm buying and switching to AC2. You trolls cannot stop the imminent rise of Asiacoin.

Lol that one is priceless. Best explication so far. Thank you for sharing

When you have no words, better is to shut the fk up, cinni fan. Go home and cry to your momma for moneyhhh!

You mad yet?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
May 03, 2014, 01:05:11 PM
People, I got it.
Organized Cinnicoin fanboys attacked AC today to bring the price down to its knees and make the community loose faith and migrate to Cinni, Pump it, so that the cheaters there can dump at 10 000 satoshis. Did you get it?
All they have is a peace of a script, and they cannot name where it came from. Nice try. Wink
I'm buying and switching to AC2. You trolls cannot stop the imminent rise of Asiacoin.

When you have no words, better is to shut the fk up, cinni fan. Go home and cry to your momma for moneyhhh!
Activity: 126
May 03, 2014, 01:05:02 PM
where did that 28btc buy go? did he lose faith?

People sold to him. It's now on the 24h volume.

you can trade on bittrex
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 03, 2014, 01:04:53 PM
That's it. I've had it with cryptos. Going back to scratch tickets and looking for gold with metal detector. Dev, I hope you know the wrong you have done will come back to you threefold! Remember this when you are swimming in shit.
Activity: 126
May 03, 2014, 01:04:35 PM
I wonder what Warren Buffett (who hates crypto) would have to say about the market being halted because of a hidden block.

I know Jim Cramer would say 'Buy, buy, buy.'

The coin has been delisted. There's no need to pump anymore.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
May 03, 2014, 01:04:25 PM
This rly might be a scam.

I cant get an mintpal Asiancoin adress. I want to be a part of the selling now, and i want to get out now.

Here is a screen as proof, taken 2minutes ago:

This is a mintpal problem bud. Stop spreading FUD

You are spreading FUD.

AC market has been delisted on mintpal.

GL with your cheap coins

Can you read - they are switching to the new version

Yes i can verify this, i saw it now. The message wasnt visible as i posted that.

here another screen:

Activity: 84
May 03, 2014, 01:04:04 PM

I cant get an mintpal Asiancoin adress. I want to be a part of the selling now, and i want to get out now.

You are spreading FUD.

GL with your cheap coins

In your dreams. There will be no second version. There will be no 1:1 exchange.

The only thing that there will be, it s the dev on a beach with bitches, and launching another coin.
Activity: 52
May 03, 2014, 01:03:45 PM
Last chance for bag holder to sell their coin at cryptsy before they halt AC trade too  Smiley
Activity: 490
May 03, 2014, 01:03:35 PM
Thank god I sold out. I hope you guys are right and it comes back. Despite thinking this was a scam, I sincerely hope you all get your money back, or make a ton. Because the alternative is horrible.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 03, 2014, 01:03:22 PM
AC market removed from Mintpal.  Damnit, I knew I should have put it all into Cinni.  They are the only legit PoS next to BC with no premine/ipo.  Even rat4 the dev of BC assisted with Cinni's code...
Check out MINT. It was the first PoW/PoW coin to use a limited PoW stage before switching to pure PoS. Similar to BC.
Activity: 560
May 03, 2014, 01:02:47 PM
If someone still think that Asiacoin is not scam,
then I'm 100% sure that the place where normal man has a brain, this person has ass or some shit.

Asiacoin 2 will be continuation of SCAM.

I won't buy any asiacoin or asiacoin even at 1 listoshi.

Spending money into SCAM = .... [no words for this kind of stupidity]
Activity: 84
May 03, 2014, 01:02:25 PM
People, I got it.

Activity: 52
May 03, 2014, 01:01:47 PM
Mintpal halt AC trade!
Activity: 210
May 03, 2014, 01:01:13 PM
i see it now 45 btc in last 20 minutes 8-)  

I bought back in praying this is just FUD
Activity: 224
May 03, 2014, 01:01:09 PM

You are spreading FUD.

GL with your cheap coins

Activity: 83
May 03, 2014, 01:00:55 PM
People, I got it.
Organized Cinnicoin fanboys attacked AC today to bring the price down to its knees and make the community loose faith and migrate to Cinni, Pump it, so that the cheaters there can dump at 10 000 satoshis. Did you get it? It wasn't a "whale attack".
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
May 03, 2014, 01:00:23 PM
AC market removed from Mintpal.  Damnit, I knew I should have put it all into Cinni.  They are the only legit PoS next to BC.  Even rat4 the dev of BC assisted with Cinni's code...

this was something expected to happen
Pages:
Jump to: