Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 73. (Read 400999 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 03, 2014, 01:00:06 PM
This rly might be a scam.

I cant get an mintpal Asiancoin adress. I want to be a part of the selling now, and i want to get out now.

Here is a screen as proof, taken 2minutes ago:

This is a mintpal problem bud. Stop spreading FUD

You are spreading FUD.

AC market has been delisted on mintpal.

GL with your cheap coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain
May 03, 2014, 12:59:49 PM

This is no FUD it's facts cause it is only quotes that the dev was saying.
I personally think it speaks for itself

Hey,guys. If we premined the 600 million AC ,we will support the coin price till we sold all 600 Millions AC.But it seems that the first block has a huge amount of AC. We think that it should be a 51% attack in the POW stage by the biggest hashpowers or some bugs in the code was used by some professional coders. However,it isn't important now. We should focus on the furture of AC.

So we decide to relaunch a new version of asiacoin.Now what you should do is withdraw your coin from the exchanges and stop trading.New version will be released in 24 HRS,it's a pure POS one and  has a new safe block chain.

Later on this day:

We will buy AC and hold the price till the new version released.

A little more later on this day

Rebuild the website and buy AC now!

But you has been warned early on the 30th of april to not trust the dev

I don't want to scare anyone here I just want you to do your homework. Myself and many others believe this is the same dev that created shacoin and scammed many people out of a lot of money. This coin seems it will grow bigger, and I hope it does for the sake of those invested, but please do your homework and research shacoin before you invest too much of your money.

I leave any conclusions up to you
All the best to you AC or ACV2 investors
May 03, 2014, 12:59:38 PM
AC market removed from Mintpal.  Damnit, I knew I should have put it all into Cinni.  They are the only legit PoS next to BC.  Even rat4 the dev of BC assisted with Cinni's code...

In preparation for the new AC2 I would assume.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
May 03, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

I cant get an mintpal Asiancoin adress. I want to be a part of the selling now, and i want to get out now.

Yes, I can verify this.  Same thing here.

Maybe it's because the coin's a joke and the dev's a crook? Hope you at least get your money back.
May 03, 2014, 12:58:53 PM

This is a mintpal problem bud. Stop spreading FUD
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 03, 2014, 12:58:07 PM
AC market removed from Mintpal.  Damnit, I knew I should have put it all into Cinni.  They are the only legit PoS next to BC with no premine/ipo.  Even rat4 the dev of BC assisted with Cinni's code...
Activity: 616
May 03, 2014, 12:57:33 PM

Yes, I can verify this.  Same thing here.
Activity: 210
May 03, 2014, 12:57:10 PM
where did that 28btc buy go? did he lose faith?

People sold to him. It's now on the 24h volume.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
May 03, 2014, 12:57:06 PM
check out Cinnicoin. No FUD, hidden scams, hi-jacked devs/absent devs/scamming devs, community projects being built as we speak

Um ya I second this. Pretty bad when you're happy when newer coins are actually what they say they are. +1000 to Cinni and Black. Hey, at least they have active devs, great community, and you know... They're actually going somewhere.
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
May 03, 2014, 12:56:04 PM
"Investors should remember that excitement and expenses are their enemies. And if they insist on trying to time their participation in equities, they should try to be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful." -- Warren Buffet

This ain't the stock market and it sure aint' 1978. Warren Buffett quotes just don't apply.

"Those who look for gems in shit-filled buckets must wear protective work gloves."
  -- Altcoin Herald 2014.

You couldn't be more wrong. Warren Buffett quotes almost always apply.
Activity: 210
May 03, 2014, 12:55:54 PM
where did that 28btc buy go? did he lose faith?
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
May 03, 2014, 12:55:26 PM

May 03, 2014, 12:54:54 PM
Those who are spreading FUD, please leave this thread. You are not helping and guess what? It's not being dumped! It has strong buy support. You will be able to exchange AC to ACV2. Why would the dev do that if he had billions hidden?

There will only be 160 million ACV2 and you can exchange 1 AC to 1 ACV2. Be patient and do not panic. Thank you.

+100
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
May 03, 2014, 12:54:43 PM
check out Cinnicoin. No FUD, hidden scams, hi-jacked devs/absent devs/scamming devs, community projects being built as we speak

GO AWAY!

+1
May 03, 2014, 12:53:49 PM

GO AWAY!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 03, 2014, 12:52:05 PM
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
May 03, 2014, 12:51:51 PM
Those who are spreading FUD, please leave this thread. You are not helping and guess what? It's not being dumped! It has strong buy support. You will be able to exchange AC to ACV2. Why would the dev do that if he had billions hidden?

There will only be 160 million ACV2 and you can exchange 1 AC to 1 ACV2. Be patient and do not panic. Thank you.
It has a strong manipulator you mean, lol.

He's playing everyone with 30-40BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
May 03, 2014, 12:51:11 PM
Every FUD generator, please note if you genuinely want to help the AC community, donate the all BTC you have to investors of AC you are worried about

Or,

Leave this forum

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 03, 2014, 12:50:48 PM
Posting this only for those who are looking for somewhere else to go, just doing this once, not trying to hijack the thread. Just want to post for those who are still following the drama (like me) but aren't actively trying to lower the price. Although I'm out completely, I'd rather see AsiaCoin rise so that those from this thread can get out with at least a bit more of their money.

So, I jumped into CinniCoin for now with the money I made from AsiaCoin.

So far, they have multiple developers, including one from BlackCoin. Also, it looks like more than a few experienced coders went over the source to look for hidden coins.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
May 03, 2014, 12:50:36 PM
Maximum FUD in this forum = Best buying opportunity.

My 2 cents.

You are correct. I wish I could buy more but I'm out of BTC.

That's what I told myself about SHAcoin when I loaded up...  Sad

-tb-
Pages:
Jump to: