Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency - page 18. (Read 44975 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Something to think.

You can read on the ACC official site (https://www.getadcoin.com/contact.php):
"Be aware that AdCoin is a decentralized organisation, we don't hold any AdCoins, neither do we manage or process transactions. If you still have any questions for the AdCoin Development team: Feel free to contact us!"

And also (https://www.getadcoin.com/get.php):
"Buy AdCoins Current exchange: 0.25 USD/ACC. Please fill in the order form bellow to proceed"

Is it possible that they do not hold any AdCoins and sell them at the same time?  Grin
Think twice before investing in this coin.  Cool
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
It is now 2 days later and nothing appear in my wallet  Angry
 I have paid €25,- and fill in my walletadress but i have not recieved my ACC yet..
Is this because there a to less miners?
Let make message to dev.

I send a mail to info[at]getadcoin.com but no response.. I send a twitter message with @getadcoin in the message.. Nobody response..
 Here in the forum.. but they don't answer anywhere.. I paid some money and my wallet is synchronised but i see no ACC in the wallet.

It is Arrived!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Smiley just wait. Dev have many work, they contacted to bittrex poloniex to list adcoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
 I have paid €25,- and fill in my walletadress but i have not recieved my ACC yet..
Let make message to dev.

I send a mail to info[at]getadcoin.com but no response.. I send a twitter message with @getadcoin in the message.. Nobody response..
 Here in the forum.. but they don't answer anywhere.. I paid some money and my wallet is synchronised but i see no ACC in the wallet.

It is Arrived!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
hello, I'm thinking about investing here but I can't find any information about the team behind this project,
also, when I try to create an account on cryptoally.net I se always the message "token adress incorrect", but I'm creating a new adress on the wallet, anyone can help ?
and another question: if ICO ends in 5 days do you think your coin will be traded on exchange right after ICO or we will need to wait weeks/months ?
thanks
Let make message to dev.

Let make message to dev.
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
A new pool for AdCoin is also available at https://www.cryptoally.net/acc/

Enjoy Mining!!!!

we need more hash , happy Mining hopefully this pool continues and success. thank you

AdCoin has the worst possible difficulty retarget - every 2 blocks multiply or divide it by 4. It is the reason why the transaction confirmations are very slow. And such a coin is very vulnerable to 51% attacks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Enjoy Mining!!!!

we need more hash , happy Mining hopefully this pool continues and success. thank you
Activity: 64

Enjoy Mining!!!!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Announcement: Our team is working on an advertising platform fully supported by Adcoin, called AdCoin Click. More info soon...
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Adcoin added to:

www.mining-dutch.nl

Happy mining Smiley
The Dev of adcoin is always concerned with mining. The main project itself isn't campaigned about.
My bounty page not updated.
I have buyed ICO yesterday evening.. What is the Maximum Process time before i see my ACC in my hardware wallet?
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Adcoin added to:

www.mining-dutch.nl

Happy mining Smiley
When you go to the site to buy ADCOINS I want to use Paypal, but it doesn't ask for my wallet address?

If I make a payment how do you know where to send the coins?

I think system will send a email to you and you send wallet address to dev. dont worried about it.
Activity: 5
When you go to the site to buy ADCOINS I want to use Paypal, but it doesn't ask for my wallet address?

If I make a payment how do you know where to send the coins?
WE'VE RELEASED THE ADCOIN WHITEPAPER!

Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Put your power on SteamOctanePool.com, start generating these blocks!   Grin

Use your Wallet Address as your login.

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3433 -u [Your Wallet Here] -p c=ACC

Donation/Bounty Address AXmQm3tizCb3LPVy248MbV5YJYzEfqCZt5
anyone having trouble with the ADcoin wallet I cant seem to get it to sync properly It just sits at Synchonizing with network.

We are eagerly waiting for new blocks. But for that we need miners to keep our network in sync.
Activity: 3
anyone having trouble with the ADcoin wallet I cant seem to get it to sync properly It just sits at Synchonizing with network.
Pages:
Jump to: