Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency - page 15. (Read 44975 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
My wallet now syncs but I'm still stuck on block 5638 with crazy network diff set at 489M.  what the what... Roll Eyes  Huh dev we need help...

We are working on it.. Hashing power is the key.

That's great news thank you for the update! I have high hopes for this project!  Grin

Side note: Someone really should take the time to make sure all bounties are paid and all orders for ACC are filled. PPL are getting upset b/c correct balance is not reflected in their wallets. Keep the miners and investors happy and great success will surely follow. IMHO

The things is that we sent mails couple of times.

- Wallets addresses
- Everybody fine with their stake
- Use all required forms

At a point we choose development over asking 1000 times for correct info.
hello, i bought 4000 adcoins (1000 euro), i ordered a long time ago, still i did not recieve me adcoins in my wallet on cryptopia. This frustrates me because loosing 1000 euro like that makes me feel bad.

Please send a mail to [email protected]
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
My wallet now syncs but I'm still stuck on block 5638 with crazy network diff set at 489M.  what the what... Roll Eyes  Huh dev we need help...

That's great news thank you for the update! I have high hopes for this project!  Grin

Side note: Someone really should take the time to make sure all bounties are paid and all orders for ACC are filled. PPL are getting upset b/c correct balance is not reflected in their wallets. Keep the miners and investors happy and great success will surely follow. IMHO
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hello, i bought 4000 adcoins (1000 euro), i ordered a long time ago, still i did not recieve me adcoins in my wallet on cryptopia. This frustrates me because loosing 1000 euro like that makes me feel bad.

Looking at coinmarketcap.com ACC is up 6.83% to $0.274882 so that's good news for everyone!  yay!!! Wink

Dev, I've yet to get my bounty payment and after pool mining on your site for a couple of days I never received anything. When you have time could you please check into that for me? Aax888VdJXfCBjjURBurFtD1hKUsHr31Mh

Also my wallet will not sync any idea when this will be resolved? It would be nice to see the blockchain growing steadily.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
slow for payment  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Nethash of adcoin is low but the difficulty is at 7,454 and previous block was 1,863. Why is this so high? This is why it takes shareholders days to receive and transfer their adcoin. You have effectively killed mining with the premine.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
I have entered the Adcoin address in bounty, but in my wallet still no balance, why?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
intresting coin. just bought some from the ico.
bounty for getting listed on bittrex or poloniex should be bigger..

goodluck working on the project. idea is great.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Ok who can I contact with my transaction problem ??
I sent 2 days ago almost 9k of ACC and I have still 0 confirmations, no coin on my wallet and no transaction on blockchain so Cryptopia can't do anything. I have every proofs on my wallet and its correctly synced

edit: after 3 days it's finally arrived on blockchain, thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I just fired up desktop client and bounty tokens are there
Thank you
For the guys that think it is a scam, it is not.
Just ask devs to check

Regards
@JungleOnion really I wanted to dump it yesterday and sent it to cryptocopia in 2 transactions:
the little one is still not confirmed and the big one doesnt even arrived on the exchange, I don't know where is it, not on exchange, not on explorer and not on my wallet .. Will wait before making a ticket because blockchain is not working 100% today
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
There is only one trading platform? This alone does not seem very trustworthy. If the founders do not bother to trade on civilized exchanges. They do not want to spend money for the listing. Or do not meet the requirements for verifications. And now, the investors are also prejudiced by throwing the coins far below price on the market.

their are scammers, they delete my message on telegram instead of responding to my questions, they will soon close they website probably I will do everything for it even if my coins are worth nothing
instead of responding to my accusations they just deleting my message and ban me from telegram
DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Please don't expect a normal conversation when you start shouting nonsense in the first 3 words of your phrase. So to ensure that everybody is able to have a decent conversation, I deleted your posts and blocked your account.

About your 'questions' on this.

We sold some coins that were in escrow for advertising partners during the ICO. The escrow coins will be sold to advertising partners for 0,50 USD/ACC. As mentioned on our website (during the ICO) they were on discount for 50%. So that means that all these coins were sold for 0,25 USD/ACC.

Nothing has really changed since. The only thing that's different is that we now have a buy option on our website that is facilitating direct sales from the Cryptopia Exchange. We are facilitating this option because many people reached out to us asking for buy options with local money transfer systems like iDeal, Paypal or Sofort. As you can see the actual buying price is the same as Cryptopia and fluctuating with it. The actual value of ACC as I'm writing this post is already 0,15 USD/ACC.

I hope this clears things up. If everything is ok we can unblock your TG account.

Wow everything would be nice if you would give a response directly and not consider me like any other FUD. I accept your response Thanks, no need to unblock my telegram account

Hey just don't dump your coins, it would be very unwise to do so. devs and team are working hard in the background polishing the product instead of worrying about trading. Once advertisers partner up wit acc 0.25 will settle in, possibly 0.50, with $1 definitely not out of the question.
There is only one trading platform? This alone does not seem very trustworthy. If the founders do not bother to trade on civilized exchanges. They do not want to spend money for the listing. Or do not meet the requirements for verifications. And now, the investors are also prejudiced by throwing the coins far below price on the market.

their are scammers, they delete my message on telegram instead of responding to my questions, they will soon close they website probably I will do everything for it even if my coins are worth nothing
instead of responding to my accusations they just deleting my message and ban me from telegram
DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Please don't expect a normal conversation when you start shouting nonsense in the first 3 words of your phrase. So to ensure that everybody is able to have a decent conversation, I deleted your posts and blocked your account.

We sold some coins that were in escrow for advertising partners during the ICO. The escrow coins will be sold to advertising partners for 0,50 USD/ACC. As mentioned on our website (during the ICO) they were on discount for 50%. So that means that all these coins were sold for 0,25 USD/ACC.

Nothing has really changed since. The only thing that's different is that we now have a buy option on our website that is facilitating direct sales from the Cryptopia Exchange. We are facilitating this option because many people reached out to us asking for buy options with local money transfer systems like iDeal, Paypal or Sofort. As you can see the actual buying price is the same as Cryptopia and fluctuating with it. The actual value of ACC as I'm writing this post is already 0,15 USD/ACC.

I hope this clears things up. If everything is ok we can unblock your TG account.

Wow everything would be nice if you would give a response directly and not consider me like any other FUD. I accept your response Thanks, no need to unblock my telegram account

DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Has anyone received bounty rewards from adcoin?
They said after 72hrs I'll get but not getting anything.

If your coins are still missing please check if everything is ok in our portal. Wallet address? If everything is fine, please send us a mail with all the details. It might be in the queue list.

DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Are you sure about this bounty? because I think this bounty campaign trusty. On the other side I can't find to sync my reward token adcoin to my wallet. So I believe that they are scammer. I feel disappointed with this bounty.  Cry

I don't know about bounty I didn't participate in bounty program just invest and I get the coins it's not what I ment, maybe they will respond to you on telegram or just delete your message go make a try
Activity: 344
Merit: 100

DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Are you sure about this bounty? because I think this bounty campaign trusty. On the other side I can't find to sync my reward token adcoin to my wallet. So I believe that they are scammer. I feel disappointed with this bounty.  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: