Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency - page 16. (Read 44975 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 11
There is only one trading platform? This alone does not seem very trustworthy. If the founders do not bother to trade on civilized exchanges. They do not want to spend money for the listing. Or do not meet the requirements for verifications. And now, the investors are also prejudiced by throwing the coins far below price on the market.

their are scammers, they delete my message on telegram instead of responding to my questions, they will soon close they website probably I will do everything for it even if my coins are worth nothing
instead of responding to my accusations they just deleting my message and ban me from telegram
DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Thanks - It really seems so.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
There is only one trading platform? This alone does not seem very trustworthy. If the founders do not bother to trade on civilized exchanges. They do not want to spend money for the listing. Or do not meet the requirements for verifications. And now, the investors are also prejudiced by throwing the coins far below price on the market.

their are scammers, they delete my message on telegram instead of responding to my questions, they will soon close they website probably I will do everything for it even if my coins are worth nothing
instead of responding to my accusations they just deleting my message and ban me from telegram
DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
How much have been raised in the ICO for this coin? In $$$ and its equivalent ACC sold.

Looking at the thread it started at $0.25 = 1 ACC but website price is now $0.08 = 1 ACC.

Also if 60% of the 70 million pre-mine was distributed, from where is the ACC for the ICO from? From the 10% of developers reserves?
it's a total scam don't look at it, I bought on "ICO" for 2000€ and get totally fucked.
Just look at their previous message, on ICO they said that the price is 50%less and that the public sale after will be 0,5$ and now as you can see they are selling it for 9c and with "limited time avaible"
don't buy it I prefer to lose it all than see ppl buying this shitcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
How much have been raised in the ICO for this coin? In $$$ and its equivalent ACC sold.

Looking at the thread it started at $0.25 = 1 ACC but website price is now $0.08 = 1 ACC.

Also if 60% of the 70 million pre-mine was distributed, from where is the ACC for the ICO from? From the 10% of developers reserves?
Has anyone received bounty rewards from adcoin?
They said after 72hrs I'll get but not getting anything.
I dont think they will vive you something. Its a SCAM, they mined a shitcoin and sold it on "ico" for 5x the price of market and now they give no response. And I gave them 2k€ to this scammers
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Has anyone received bounty rewards from adcoin?
They said after 72hrs I'll get but not getting anything.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wallet not syn dev !
someone can tell me why I bought this on ico Huh
wow I had really too much money to buy this for 0.25$/token, from "ICO". as I see now ACC is on market since 25august and the price is now 0,05$, and it was below ICO price even 3weeks ago.. nice scam
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi, Does anyone know how many adcoins can be mined per day using a 500 MH ASIC miner?
Activity: 714
Sir, when is distribution of tokens for bounty social media?

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Just got the rig connected to one of the pools, hope it helps.
Activity: 980
Can someone help me with pool mining of adcoin if available. I participated in the bounty but I don't know of how things are going about.
The developers are only into mining of the coin. Cheesy
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
when is the distribution of tokens for bounty social media participants?
Activity: 65
70% premine, how about the distribution?
Activity: 161
Please refer to the bounty thread for the last update. Every participant should have received an e-mail by now with further instructions as we processed the last user profiles this morning.
Activity: 161
We are still here Smiley Coin is not dead, we are still working on it every single day and we are close to finalizing bounty payments (as scheduled, payouts are done between 4th and 14th).

The past few weeks have been very hectic with the bounty program, ICO and taking meetings with the online advertising agencies to work on a proof of concept.

The easiest way to stay up to date or contact devs is to join our Telegram group. There is a lot of noise on some other channels (e.g. saying devs or gone etc etc). We are available between 9am and 18pm GMT+2 and most of the time respond until 23pm+.

Cheers!
Activity: 126
Any news about this coin? Or is it a dead end?

Feels kinda scammy
This coin is dead, no updates from dev, no updates on twitter and facebook. no payment for bounty

True.. guess we have to take our losses. Looked good, devs tricked us, shitcoin
Activity: 255
Merit: 250

Feels kinda scammy
This coin is dead, no updates from dev, no updates on twitter and facebook. no payment for bounty
Activity: 126

Feels kinda scammy
Pages:
Jump to: