Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️ - page 21. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Are there any plans for developing your own wallet,and if yes,when do you expect it to be available?

What would be the possible benefits of developing own wallet?

Easier adoption for Africans who deposit fiat with agents.

So the main goal of this project is to fund business in decentralized way right?

The main goal is to create the financial infrastructure required for the unbanked to thrive. Projects and companies will be able to offer their solutions to the network so they can get funded in order to develop them for the community  Smiley

In case you dont reach cap during private sale,you plan to burn the unsold tokens,or use it for something else,like offer it to public sale?

Tokens wouldn't be burned they would be added to the Underserved Exchange Reserve or Incentive Pool to accelerate adoption.
Activity: 98
is there some bounty or airdrop?

Of course! We're giving away about 5% of all tokens through the Bounty and Airdrop for a total value of $2m! Check out the posts here:

Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2m-bountyacxaccess-network-decentralizing-financial-inclusion-3036223
Airdrop: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-15m-access-network-co-author-financial-empowerment-with-us-3087987

Sir,

How is becoming I the agent of ACX?

What doing I must to enroll?

You can submit your info on this link and the team will be in contact with you shortly: https://goo.gl/forms/cfV4Ick4uJwrHMw62
Activity: 56
Why africa? Why not middle east or some asian countries?

Africa has a very strong sense of community and the Atlas business model already worked so it was a great fit for Atlas and Access will piggyback on its infrastructure
Activity: 182
So I found this in WP

Q2 2018:
Token Generation Event
Access Network and its Governance Protocol goes live on mainnet

it is an attainable plan. I hope it is going well.

On what factors would token generation be conducted? Raised fund up to that point?

I think because developers and team see opportunity in Senegal and Ghana for start.

Because Atlas (company behind Acces Network) already has running project in Senegal and Ghana, and its successful one, so it'd only natural to start from there and then spread.

So is Atlas also decentralized to some degree? How exactly is money being distributed currently there?
Activity: 210
In case you dont reach cap during private sale,you plan to burn the unsold tokens,or use it for something else,like offer it to public sale?
I think they plan on burning them but im not sure

I think that bounties and public sales are more likely. Why burn it if you can make use of it?
Activity: 224
So I found this in WP

Q2 2018:
Token Generation Event
Access Network and its Governance Protocol goes live on mainnet

it is an attainable plan. I hope it is going well.
Activity: 224

afaik that is the standard procedure.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Are there any plans for developing your own wallet,and if yes,when do you expect it to be available?

Well, customization, both visual and technical.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100

TGE by the end of April, there is long time before end , I will follow this project and will wait for information with impatience.
Activity: 294
Activity: 126

I think because developers and team see opportunity in Senegal and Ghana for start.

Because Atlas (company behind Acces Network) already has running project in Senegal and Ghana, and its successful one, so it'd only natural to start from there and then spread.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Activity: 266

I think you  need your own wallet,to be able to spread the token effectively,especially considering what is Access Network all about.

I also understood it this way - the purpose is to have a wallet to manage money which is actually crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

I think you  need your own wallet,to be able to spread the token effectively,especially considering what is Access Network all about.
Activity: 280

those are probably the countries most in need of such a concept. And maybe have fewer crypto restrictions.
Activity: 266
I just saw you reached 20k members on the Telegram channel. That's incredible number, considering all this happened in a week or so. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, we are very excited about this! Access did not spend a single dollar in marketing, isn't listed on any ICO calendars and is not promoting a public sale at this time and we are still one of the fastest growing communities of 2018! It says a lot about our community's enthusiasm regarding the project!

I think you should definitely get more media coverage because the goal of the project is noble and has huge impact.

Yeah it could really help the third world countries.

I presume it would help because people form third world countries would not need to rely so much on their sloppy governments right?

That is the general idea, yes. The communities will have to take matters into their own hands as you can't trust the governments.
Activity: 168
I just saw you reached 20k members on the Telegram channel. That's incredible number, considering all this happened in a week or so. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, we are very excited about this! Access did not spend a single dollar in marketing, isn't listed on any ICO calendars and is not promoting a public sale at this time and we are still one of the fastest growing communities of 2018! It says a lot about our community's enthusiasm regarding the project!

I think you should definitely get more media coverage because the goal of the project is noble and has huge impact.

Yeah it could really help the third world countries.

I presume it would help because people form third world countries would not need to rely so much on their sloppy governments right?
So the main goal of this project is to fund business in decentralized way right?

Pages:
Jump to: