Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADMT] AdamantiumCoin - X11 - NO IPO - 5 days PoW - 40+ GHS! C-CEX! - page 2. (Read 26131 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Ah well I don't know who it is.. I was just no prepared enough as I did not think a DDoS would happen, next time I'll be prepared, dont worry Smiley

For apologizing I've dropped the fee completely and i'm pumping in some extra hash Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
what do you know OC miner, hashhot is here and the ddos is too...
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Mining Stuck At Block 345??
21Minute last block on suchpool with 9.62GH/s
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 47
Something wrong with finding blocks?  Huh
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
I moved my hash to Suprnova, it's my lucky pool! Wink

Thanks mate!

Ill drop the Fee completely in a few moments to apologize for the ddos from the launch.

well.. I am back as well... let's go! my favourite pool!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Thanks mate!

Ill drop the Fee completely in a few moments to apologize for the ddos from the launch.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
anyone else having wallet issues.. not syncing?
Mine is synced but only 1 active conection?
Activity: 415
anyone else having wallet issues.. not syncing?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
You guys should spread some hash around to my buddies! Don't need to have it all!

I do not think that will happen Cheesy

why wont it? i just sent 1 ghash there Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
You guys should spread some hash around to my buddies! Don't need to have it all!

I do not think that will happen Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
c'mon no kind of blocks found on minerpools

Yeah, All the miners are elsewhere, I launched late because of that github thing.
You can mine at the other pools, suchpool has over 17gh right now.
Activity: 13
Activity: 267

can't fault them... there are about 10g-20ghz of x11 rentals upon launch.

Sad
Activity: 264
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
well , relaunch for what? instamining? block 1-100 =0 coins

i got 4 block till now and i think with the POD promise from dev some big whales are jumping in now. Cool

As soon as I started the wallet it was on block 175, so 75 Blocks x 1000 = 75k of coins and suchpool got 23 of them, funny how suchpool even got it compiled quick enough for a pool.... Roll Eyes

BTW My Internet Connection is fine, in the blink of an eye and it was done, so Please explain...
23block equals 0.3% of total , for gods sake , give the coin a chance and i really like the dev with POD (especially the new accounts)

Ok fair enough I'll give you's this one as I don't feel in the mood to bickle, but just FYI CryptoAsian and POD is just a load of crap, do you know how many fake IDs and driver licenses you can get and use, then create a FB, Twitter and skype account then submit to him... the majority of the POD's aren't even face/video contacted and even if so sometimes it's all fabricated in return for some BTC, look at what loljosh does, he makes coins for 0.5-1BTC and you all pay him, then you launch your coin saying your the developer and pay Cryptoasian off and Get Bittrex in on your Plans and offer bounties Wink

I'm not new to the cryptoworld but this is seeming more the case these days.

if u feel like this u need to do the same! or just leave crypto..

I guess you got more coins then what you expected to be so defensive & supportive about this all, anyway I bid you Adjure  Wink

no i dont...i would feel better if the diff drops under 100..but thats life..invest and risk or move on

im a fairplay man so the launch was ok
all pools could be smarter to clone it from github...
Pages:
Jump to: