Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADMT] AdamantiumCoin - X11 - NO IPO - 5 days PoW - 40+ GHS! C-CEX! - page 3. (Read 26131 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Thanks for the DDoS guys.. Suprnova now up too, filtering the attack at border router level.

too late bro.. already pointed all my miners else where. Sad

That was probably the intention of the attack... yup
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Thanks for the DDoS guys.. Suprnova now up too, filtering the attack at border router level.

too late bro.. already pointed all my miners else where. Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
well , relaunch for what? instamining? block 1-100 =0 coins

i got 4 block till now and i think with the POD promise from dev some big whales are jumping in now. Cool

As soon as I started the wallet it was on block 175, so 75 Blocks x 1000 = 75k of coins and suchpool got 23 of them, funny how suchpool even got it compiled quick enough for a pool.... Roll Eyes

BTW My Internet Connection is fine, in the blink of an eye and it was done, so Please explain...
23block equals 0.3% of total , for gods sake , give the coin a chance and i really like the dev with POD (especially the new accounts)

Ok fair enough I'll give you's this one as I don't feel in the mood to bickle, but just FYI CryptoAsian and POD is just a load of crap, do you know how many fake IDs and driver licenses you can get and use, then create a FB, Twitter and skype account then submit to him... the majority of the POD's aren't even face/video contacted and even if so sometimes it's all fabricated in return for some BTC, look at what loljosh does, he makes coins for 0.5-1BTC and you all pay him, then you launch your coin saying your the developer and pay Cryptoasian off and Get Bittrex in on your Plans and offer bounties Wink

I'm not new to the cryptoworld but this is seeming more the case these days.

if u feel like this u need to do the same! or just leave crypto..

I guess you got more coins then what you expected to be so defensive & supportive about this all, anyway I bid you Adjure  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
It is not fair launch,
Please restart!

lol it is fair

i opened the win wallet at block 23 so enough time to mine!
suchpool got in early where diff was 8

so fair enough

Windows Qt link was posted, downloaded that quick as anything and started the wallet, it was already on Block 175, so I don't know where you are getting 23 from cause it wasn't !

i dont know how but i got in on block 23!maybe ur connection is from the middleage?
It is not fair launch,
Please restart!

lol it is fair

so fair enough
Hide source code is not fair
Time per block: 60 s
Next Network Block   202    (Current: 201)
202 block in 27 minutes...

where did suchpool got the source..it was public!!!lol

Indeed, we simply git cloned the source when it was made available. We did not even try to seek it on our web browser, was not aware of the display issue on the github site itself.

i was pool owner 2 and i cloned a coin everytime...

anything else is noobish
legendary

i got 4 block till now and i think with the POD promise from dev some big whales are jumping in now. Cool

As soon as I started the wallet it was on block 175, so 75 Blocks x 1000 = 75k of coins and suchpool got 23 of them, funny how suchpool even got it compiled quick enough for a pool.... Roll Eyes

BTW My Internet Connection is fine, in the blink of an eye and it was done, so Please explain...
23block equals 0.3% of total , for gods sake , give the coin a chance and i really like the dev with POD (especially the new accounts)

Ok fair enough I'll give you's this one as I don't feel in the mood to bickle, but just FYI CryptoAsian and POD is just a load of crap, do you know how many fake IDs and driver licenses you can get and use, then create a FB, Twitter and skype account then submit to him... the majority of the POD's aren't even face/video contacted and even if so sometimes it's all fabricated in return for some BTC, look at what loljosh does, he makes coins for 0.5-1BTC and you all pay him, then you launch your coin saying your the developer and pay Cryptoasian off and Get Bittrex in on your Plans and offer bounties Wink

if u feel like this u need to do the same! or just leave crypto..
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
It is not fair launch,
Please restart!

lol it is fair

so fair enough

Windows Qt link was posted, downloaded that quick as anything and started the wallet, it was already on Block 175, so I don't know where you are getting 23 from cause it wasn't !

i dont know how but i got in on block 23!maybe ur connection is from the middleage?
It is not fair launch,
Please restart!

lol it is fair

so fair enough
Next Network Block   202    (Current: 201)

Indeed, we simply git cloned the source when it was made available. We did not even try to seek it on our web browser, was not aware of the display issue on the github site itself.

For the block mining not matching the expectations, this is because of the huge rental that gets dropped upon launch. Difficulty retargets shortly after.
legendary

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
VaultEX is proud to announce we have added AdamantiumCoin to our trade markets:

https://www.vaultex.io/market/28

-icecube45
VaultEX support

Thanks! Send me you address via pm and I'll give you a bounty! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
VaultEX is proud to announce we have added AdamantiumCoin to our trade markets:

https://www.vaultex.io/market/28

-icecube45
VaultEX support
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
The launch was fair, the source could be cloned since it was posted!

Not my fault that Github flagged me has "not human"!

--

I've received the email from CryptoAsian. I will answer all his questions today. I hope the verification will be available next week!

Relaunch plz because the launch was not fair
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yep, Lizard people
Activity: 672

23block equals 0.3% of total , for gods sakes , give the coin a chance and i really like the dev with POD (especially the new accounts)

and to be honest , i dont wanna my 4blocks been fucked up.
legendary

only because u was late and not able to got in early u wanna relaunch??u kidding?

the launch was ok..only 46 k coins mined before pool joins and maybe not by a single person...i saw 3 mh nethash as i went in
Activity: 672

--

I've received the email from CryptoAsian. I will answer all his questions today. I hope the verification will be available next week!

Next week???  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

--

will be huge Cheesy waiting for the PoD
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

--

legendary

legendary
It is not fair launch,
Please restart!

lol it is fair

so fair enough

It is not fair launch,
Please restart!

lol it is fair

so fair enough
Next Network Block   202    (Current: 201)

Pages:
Jump to: