Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADMT] AdamantiumCoin - X11 - NO IPO - 5 days PoW - 40+ GHS! C-CEX! - page 8. (Read 26131 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'll compile mac wallet.

Great!

I can do the spanish translation if still needed!

Sure, no problem. Once it's done, send a pm to me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'll compile mac wallet.
Activity: 26
I can do the spanish translation if still needed!
Activity: 378
can't wait to see the look and the results of labour. I hope this coin can develop and survive, unlike the other coin, which soared a moment later disappeared without traces. kestablian crypto in the interest of our common, too. proud of you
i;ve already follow u;re twitter
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Awesome! I'm in too!
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
dev please add count down
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
French translation submitted. I'll also be mining the hell outta this.
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
My name is Adam so I'll be watching  Cool
Activity: 431
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
When the reward blocks are about to hit watch the hashrate increase because everyone will scramble over the 1000 coins per block to try to get as much as the Premine.
Activity: 728
wow logo is beautiful!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
I don't get threads like this, I'm supposed to remember to check back in 2 days to see if I can start mining it?  My memory sucks!  And I don't want to subscribe to this thread and get an email for every piece of crap that gets posted here.  What are they thinking?

I just remember now there was another coin I was supposed to remember from last week but now I can't even remember what it was now.

You could come mine with us, then you wouldn't need to remember to switch over when it launches Smiley
I don't get threads like this, I'm supposed to remember to check back in 2 days to see if I can start mining it?  My memory sucks!  And I don't want to subscribe to this thread and get an email for every piece of crap that gets posted here.  What are they thinking?

I just remember now there was another coin I was supposed to remember from last week but now I can't even remember what it was now.

Well, you could just make a txt note with the coins you are interested in, so you won't have to remember all of them. Almost every coin is announced a few days or weeks before they launch!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Stand and Deliver!
Pages:
Jump to: