Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 11. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I have a feeling this token is going up, and staying up. And Jihan Wu is onboard, so there's that Smiley

Yeah youre right. Adex will be become famous once it will listed on bittrex. And maybe on some exchanges too, not only trex,liqui and nova. Im gonna hold  it and will only sell once listed on trex
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
When will be enabled to withdraw earned tokens from bounty portal? And how and when participants will get AdEx tokens from Wings forecasting? Thanks.
The last part of the bounty will be finished tomorrow and i think that it would not take so long for the tokens from the bounties to distribute because as far as i remember, there is an exchange that adex is already added and i think it is a good sign that the distribution will be executed as soon as the bounty and other programs are done.
Activity: 280
Bounty campaing is done right?

yes , 6/7 is the last day ! that campaign will get very good pay!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
When will be enabled to withdraw earned tokens from bounty portal? And how and when participants will get AdEx tokens from Wings forecasting? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
First day price: 1ETH = 1170ADX (+30% bonus)

First week price: 1ETH = 1035ADX (+15% bonus)

Regular price: 1ETH = 900ADX

It seems somebody just fix 30% bonuses + profits already with this prices

-snip-

Its only start of ADX trades, when token will be added on major exchanges we will see the good price rising. Hold your coins and wait for the good news.

bittrex and polo will be a good choice,, i believe when ADX listed on both exchange the price will be huge  Wink
also this project has many potential for longterm investments
I think that the bittrex will be added adex token as fast as possible, but it will not possible for polo to add a new coin after the gnosis because there is a lot of problem with polo especially too many users get freeze due to the unknown reason. Just try to grab more in the cheap price.
Yeah. I think also the bittrex doing their best to have a adx token as soon as possible. Many investors are now excited to trade their adx token because they know it has a potential.

I think Bittrex may have asked Adex for additional information on the application, Ivo mentioned the application process again (I can't remember, either their was another part, or they contacted them back with an additional request for information.) I'm not mad at all, it seems like the hype is building now that we have shaken off the weak hands. Adex didn't advertise this too much, I will admit. But now that the momentum is picking up post ICO, people are having issues buying in as cheaply as they could have, if they had faith Wink

I have a feeling this token is going up, and staying up. And Jihan Wu is onboard, so there's that Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
Bounty campaing is done right?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
Hopefully later the distribution of bounty campaign results according to the schedule in the set. So we just be patient at that time. Maybe tomorrow the problem about bounty sosmed can be answered and there is a renewal on the dashboard.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
giants may cry too
AdEx seems great so far - this coin is like BAT as I understand but with with a much lower , not bubbled (semi-bubbled) cap.
Really looking for buying this coin on Bittrex!
And the community seems helpfull so far
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Bounty will be today?

This whole bounty is still on track, the release of the bounty will be announced by the manager of this bounty, we all just have to wait, because after the campaign, we are going to wait for about two or more weeks before we received our tokens.

they come back two years later or six months later after something already been in the works and it come around and it start commenting on it perhaps you should have paid attention in the first place

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Any bittrex news?

I think Bittrex is now going the way Poloniex, there are alot of ICOs now and care need to be taken not to suffer attack through bugs in one of these projects.

It might take time before they approve the listing.

if you miss the Ico is in why are you posting in the announcement thread this is the type of thing that gives this for him a bad name no one pays any attention
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
Bounty will be today?

This whole bounty is still on track, the release of the bounty will be announced by the manager of this bounty, we all just have to wait, because after the campaign, we are going to wait for about two or more weeks before we received our tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Bounty will be today?
Yes, in your dream.

I'm participating here. I think this project is good, here we can infest for a long time.
Do you really participated on here? What does infest mean? Can you talk more clearly?
Oh well, you are only spamming on here. Your history posts are horrible
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
Activity: 658
I'm participating here. I think this project is good, here we can infest for a long time.
Activity: 340
Bounty will be today?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Maybe tommorow bittrex will add SONM and CVC hope next week will see adex in more exchange and good price in the future!
How does Adex compare to BAT?
Would they be considered serious competitions?

AdEx is built for adoption as a first priority
Technically, BAT is cross-platform too, but it requires implementation on a browser/user level
AdEx does not, which makes it much easier for publishers (e.g. websites) to start using it w/o compromising their revenues (e.g. by only monetizing brave browser users)
Activity: 121
How does Adex compare to BAT?
Would they be considered serious competitions?
You are very late asking this, they do it very quickly.
Fortunately I got a chance to invest
Hopefully quickly available in Bittrex

Market on bittrex should be available soon, team is working on it.
Pages:
Jump to: